GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take a google tour 400 block of Candlestick Trail. Two black vehicles with a red truck backed into the driveway.

We could go on like this for a bit, I'm sure.

It would make the most sense if LE ID's the two dark cars in the surveillance vid and checks registrations within a certain radius. Make sense?

I did, I've been going around streetview for 2 hours. But I have nothing better to do, well apart from laundry and that can go.... :p

I think those 2 cars were dark green and dark blue on closer inspection.

And thank you GingerzMomma for calling it in! ♥

Can someone (a local) submit this info to LE ASAP, TIA!

FYI anybody can call the tip line, not just locals.

Matou, I can vouch that even us Canadians can call and all tips are welcomed :)

If anybody reading here has a tip, PLEASE call it in.

You never know what is relevant.

Are the stickers in the window of the car we just looked at on streetview (as was suggested above) parking stickers for a college or business?

Looks like there are stickers of initials or something similar on the exterior of the top passenger side windshield but the one with numbers "5" and "3" are in the lower driver's side interior windshield and remind me of something you would need to have displayed for parking at a job or at a school.

Just to let y'all know - that's just a registration sticker that ALL Texas vehicles are required to have. The 5/3 is the month and year of the expiration - it's an annual renewal. 5/3 is May 2013.

There DOES however, look to be a stick on the top of the window on the passenger side. With any student/etc parking stickers I've EVER encountered in DFW - they're required to be placed in the bottom of the PASSENGER side. State stickers (inspection/registration) left, everything else right.

Just to let y'all know - that's just a registration sticker that ALL Texas vehicles are required to have. The 5/3 is the month and year of the expiration - it's an annual renewal. 5/3 is May 2013.

There DOES however, look to be a stick on the top of the window on the passenger side. With any student/etc parking stickers I've EVER encountered in DFW - they're required to be placed in the bottom of the PASSENGER side. State stickers (inspection/registration) left, everything else right.

There is also a sticker that seems to have some saying on the rear driver side window at the top (in the Google Earth pics). I zoomed in, but it was too blurry and can't see that angle on the LE pics.

My registrations are on the bottom driver side, but there does look to be something on the top passenger side............?

I have a friend that lives on 3 Bars street and she has complained about an RSO on that street, what is the address where the suspicious car and truck are at?

Please don't discourage people from throwing these out there. The LE I talked to said this was great & very detailed information (of course, I explained that it could be nothing and wasn't an exact match - esp the truck), but he said they would check it out immediately.

I'd rather report it even if I look stupid and some poor unsuspecting neighbor has the cops snoop around a bit.....than not and have this go cold and spend the rest of my life wondering "what if". If nothing else, I'm sure I gave the LE a good laugh that I take my/our Google Earth web detectiving seriously enough I actually called - I'm sure they could use one, too.

Great job, Gingerz, I was working on something as well, so, I am going to get caught up.

I might remind everyone of some very wise words that a Detective once said to me.

Never, ever assume LE knows.

:blowkiss:

A serial would not have dumped the body in public :cow:

Too much evidence, too risky.

Unless of course the public is part of the "thrill" in which case I would expect her to be posed or displayed somehow.

All my own opinion...I think this guy is inexperienced, disorganised, and has no major criminal record.

:cow:

The Hillside Stranglers displayed their kills right next to the road. There was no attempt to cover them at all

I know there is a sex offender on that street. I'll find out from my friend which house and how she knows about him.

Whats next. Graffiti on the walls?
Hard to accept for now, that all the LEOs are stumped on this one.

Pretty soon we will have to start thinking outside the box. For everything inside the box for now that they have contemplated has not resulted in the arrest of someone.

MR.TT

You are precisely correct, IMO.

Think outside the box.

Alanna's murderer is psychotic. I am sure of it.

I wonder if the neighbors near the recovery scene were specifically questioned if they noticed anyone WALKING with a garbage bag, or CARRYING one?

Seems obvious, but, with so much focus on vehicles, it IS possible. Alanna was such a wee girl.

The cab of the truck is green with a red trailer/hitch type thing. On the red trailer, there are green tail light coverings. Close enough for me to believe that could have been described as a "green splotch" on red.

Pretty darn hinky to me too.

Even though the google pic is very recent (April 2013), this spliced together truck could have been painted full "red" by now.

The junk in the back looks like electronics and a fan. Could this be the "red truck" that has been seen picking through garbage as of late?

This truck combined with the seemingly perfect match on black car #1, is an excellent find - great job team!!! :drumroll::rockon:

The decal on the rear windshield looks like it reads "NEVER [AG ME(?)] JUST REST AND BU." Which could make a sort of sense if "Ag" means "agro" which means "aggravate," but makes my head hurt with the abuse of the language. xD
It's also not something (oh I HOPE!! :facepalm:) an adult would put on their car. If that's really what it says, then I'd say that the driver can't much more than fresh out of high school.

On the fires, I'm convinced it was someone who either thinks the parents did it, or thinks that their <MODSNIP> lifestyle somehow lead to the death of their child. Bars in Texas close at 2:00 am. People here are angry and scared, and I can easily imagine a person, or persons, sitting at a bar somewhere, talking or thinking about the case, fueling their rage with alcohol, and heading out to "do something about it" after getting sufficiently tanked. As far as burning the memorial...drunk/enraged thought isn't like normal thought. Assuming an accelerant was used, maybe there was a little left over, and the bears were just torched as an impulsive parting shot on the perp's way out, before the car had really gotten going. :(

I had planned to go down to the station with my husband today, to speak to someone in person about our Mr. Creeper. But with the new focus on the cars, now I'm not so sure. I really don't want to waste their time, and if the cars are as important as they seem...
They seem to be focusing on the immediate area, and we're somewhat further out. :\

There isn't anything listed on familywatchdog or city data about an RSO on 3 Bars.

http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Saginaw-Texas.html

3 bars is just over the line and is in Fort Worth, not Saginaw. They share the same zip code, 76179.

My friend won't let her kids play outside because of this guy. Not sure if he is an an actual RSO or just a strange guy. She is very freaked out about him. I haven't been able to get in touch with her yet but I will. They are former military and they don't scare easily but they are afraid of this guy.

The decal on the rear windshield looks like it reads "NEVER [AG ME(?)] JUST REST AND BU." Which could make a sort of sense if "Ag" means "agro" which means "aggravate," but makes my head hurt with the abuse of the language. xD
It's also not something (oh I HOPE!! :facepalm:) an adult would put on their car. If that's really what it says, then I'd say that the driver can't much more than fresh out of high school.
:\

Haven't looked at the car or the sticker.....but knowing the in state rivalry between the schools.....could the AG = Texas A & M and the BU = Baylor University??? Kind of makes sense in that light for the way it is written.

Haven't looked at the car or the sticker.....but knowing the in state rivalry between the schools.....could the AG = Texas A & M and the BU = Baylor University??? Kind of makes sense in that light for the way it is written.

Ooh! I forgot about Baylor! A&M had occurred to me, but I couldn't think of a BU school. That makes a little more sense! ;)

3 bars is just over the line and is in Fort Worth, not Saginaw. They share the same zip code, 76179.

My friend won't let her kids play outside because of this guy. Not sure if he is an an actual RSO or just a strange guy. She is very freaked out about him. I haven't been able to get in touch with her yet but I will. They are former military and they don't scare easily but they are afraid of this guy.

Encourage her to call LE and let them know why this guy scares her and her husband!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010