GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree that the first car is a Mitsubishi Lancer. Large spoiler and silver thingy behind the front wheel well (as pointed out brilliantly by a poster yesterday!). This one is a 2012 Lancer Evolution GSR.

-132963380638501884_2

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/files/2013/07/SaginawCar.jpg

Now jump in your Google street view and take a ride down 3 Bars Drive.

First please know that I'm not being short with you, I just find this incredibly annoying and if I was to be this vague in my job I wouldn't have been around long........

To me, there's a difference between "day of" and "around the time", with the latter being a bit more specific. Furthermore, is a car(s) on Babbling Brook "around the time" her body was found a mile away on Cindy Lane significant? If so, why? Wouldn't cars on Cindy Lane/Round Rock be more significant "around the time" her body was found?

IF there is only one home w/ cameras on the north end of Babbling Brook and these cars came in from the north (keep in mind house/camera faces east) and exited on the south end, is it even significant that they didn't see them come back the way they came? Is there another reason they know that they lingered (i.e., other surveillance in other parts of the neighborhood, for example).

Sorry, but the horrible communication from LE & MSM is getting very annoying. Details DO matter. And you won't catch a Great White tossing out minnows.....

I assumed that LE had reviewed surveillance from multiple camera's to come to their conclusion with the vehicles in question. This could include camera's outside of the addition on routes that cars would travel.

I also assumed that this would be a good reason for it taking 18 days to release information to the public. There was a lot of elimination that had to be done in the process to isolate these vehicles.

Maybe I'm on the wrong path though with my thoughts.

19 days and no cause of death announced....seems like a long time to me. We have heard about tox reports much sooner than this in other cases. Are they just keeping it quiet or does LE not know yet?

Is the examiner considered msm?

Also weird red truck with Green top on it in drive.

I can't get the url for some reason so go streetview for 3 Bars Drive Fort Worth and Sugar Lane cross street. Just south of there.

Are the stickers in the window of the car we just looked at on streetview (as was suggested above) parking stickers for a college or business?

Looks like there are stickers of initials or something similar on the exterior of the top passenger side windshield but the one with numbers "5" and "3" are in the lower driver's side interior windshield and remind me of something you would need to have displayed for parking at a job or at a school.

Are the stickers in the window of the car we just looked at on streetview (as was suggested above) parking stickers for a college or business?

Looks like there are stickers of initials or something similar on the exterior of the top passenger side windshield but the one with numbers "5" and "3" are in the lower driver's side interior windshield and remind me of something you would need to have displayed for parking at a job or at a school.

Yes, a sticker with 5 <space with something there> 3 and another sticker above it. Street parking permit of some kind.

What do think about the truck?

Considering police confiscated all computers, I am not sure what good it would do for someone to burn the car down in an effort to get the parents to keep their mouth shut. Too late for that since police have all the computers.

Police confiscated all computers that were at Alanns home the nite she was found. The parents could have had other computers that were not at her home that night.

Not saying they did but it is a possibility.

Pics of both cars zoomed in.

hgh7.jpg

pqz9.jpg
In the second photo, an adult is standing near the back door. I can't see the head of the driver in this car, so I wonder if his/her head was turned to speak to the adult standing outside the car. Maybe there isn't a driver in the driver's seat.

Are those a child's legs on the driveway?

Now jump in your Google street view and take a ride down 3 Bars Drive.

Oh my gosh,,,,, one of the cars and IMO, the two-tone red and green truck in the driveway is VERY suspicious.
Great find LR1!

Can someone (a local) submit this info to LE ASAP, TIA!

19 days and no cause of death announced....seems like a long time to me. We have heard about tox reports much sooner than this in other cases. Are they just keeping it quiet or does LE not know yet?

Is the examiner considered msm?

No, the examiner is a blog so it's not considered MSM. It's been proven in the past to be highly inaccurate.

As far as tox goes and I'm speculating here......if they are doing broader testing than what you would see on a generic tox screen then it could take longer.

You rock my world. Can you phone this in?

Not without going to town with a handful of quarters. It would help if they gave us a make/model but several now have said it looks like a lancer so I think that's what it is. I think it needs to be brought to their attention given the proximity.

Oh my gosh,,,,, one of the cars and IMO, the two-tone red and green truck in the driveway is VERY suspicious.
Great find LR1!

Why is the two-tone red and green truch suspicious?? The truck that was reported was red with a green splotch on the passenger side.

Not without going to town with a handful of quarters. It would help if they gave us a make/model but several now have said it looks like a lancer so I think that's what it is. I think it needs to be brought to their attention given the proximity.

Right, I'm in Canada so one of our locals can phone (please?). What do you think of the truck?

Why is the two-tone red and green truch suspicious?? The truck that was reported was red with a green splotch on the passenger side.

It may be suspicious because of the red and green combination and I think the original info about the truck came from a child (but not sure). Also, the Lancer is parked just outside of that driveway, and beside a clear field. Google photo is from April 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee