GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the second photo, an adult is standing near the back door. I can't see the head of the driver in this car, so I wonder if his/her head was turned to speak to the adult standing outside the car. Maybe there isn't a driver in the driver's seat.

Are those a child's legs on the driveway?

No it's part of the tree, you can see here in the original pic

saginawcars2.jpg

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/headlines/20130719-saginaw-police-release-images-of-cars-in-investigation-of-girls-slaying.ece

Why is the two-tone red and green truch suspicious?? The truck that was reported was red with a green splotch on the passenger side.

The specific details of an event can sometimes be inaccurate when a person is asked to recall it at a later time.
The red and green could be correct just in a different configuration on the vehicle. IMO
Throw in the look-a-like black car parked out front and my hinky meter is through the roof right now.

The specific details of an event can sometimes be inaccurate when a person is asked to recall it at a later time.
The red and green could be correct just in a different configuration on the vehicle. IMO
Throw in the look-a-like black car parked out front and my hinky meter is through the roof right now.

Mine too. And that truck has green detailing on the sides of the tail gate and junk filling up the back.

According to this article, one of the cars is a two door and one is a four door. The larger looks to be a four door, so the smaller must be a two door. The black car on google is a four door.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/19/new-info-in-saginaw-child-murder-investigation/

Now jump in your Google street view and take a ride down 3 Bars Drive.

Put Alanna's home address (600 block of Babbling Brook) and the 3 Bars Drive address on a map. They are very close. The owner of that black car may have been taking a short cut from his/her home down Babbling Brook to avoid traffic lights on N Knowles Drive (which is a main thoroughfare in Saginaw).

That could very well be and that makes my stomach hurt.
I hope this innocent child wasn't hurt by 2 people. :please:

I alternate between thinking that the perp was someone the family knew vs a serial killer/s)

Internet theory: Possible suitor who tried to friend LG, KG or MM and was turned down. Or part of the circle who was jealous of the Gallaghers bond? I don't know of course but I would imagine that people with alternative lifestyles would have communities within which they socialize and find support.

Serial killer angle: In the murders of Ashley, Opal, Amber (I'm so sorry I'm blanking on the other names). I know in two of those murders someone was arrested. For Opal the perp was charged only for the kidnapping. And was it Ashley who's perp was exonerated by DNA? So this is far fetched maybe. But what if there are two killers. The main perp is the dominate perp who chooses victims, does the kill etc. Then the submissive perp disposes of body and such so that they end up taking the fall. Basically being set up by the main perp who is never caught? In this case that submissive one could have been sent to set the fire as well.

Those are my ideas.

That could very well be and that makes my stomach hurt.
I hope this innocent child wasn't hurt by 2 people. :please:

I alternate between thinking that the perp was someone the family knew vs a serial killer/s)

Internet theory: Possible suitor who tried to friend LG, KG or MM and was turned down. Or part of the circle who was jealous of the Gallaghers bond? I don't know of course but I would imagine that people with alternative lifestyles would have communities within which they socialize and find support.

Serial killer angle: In the murders of Ashley, Opal, Amber (I'm so sorry I'm blanking on the other names). I know in two of those murders someone was arrested. For Opal the perp was charged only for the kidnapping. And was it Ashley who's perp was exonerated by DNA? So this is far fetched maybe. But what if there are two killers. The main perp is the dominate perp who chooses victims, does the kill etc. Then the submissive perp disposes of body and such so that they end up taking the fall. Basically being set up by the main perp who is never caught? In this case that submissive one could have been sent to set the fire as well.

Those are my ideas.

The cab of the truck is green with a red trailer/hitch type thing. On the red trailer, there are green tail light coverings. Close enough for me to believe that could have been described as a "green splotch" on red.

Pretty darn hinky to me too.

According to this article, one of the cars is a two door and one is a four door. The larger looks to be a four door, so the smaller must be a two door. The black car on google is a four door.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/19/new-info-in-saginaw-child-murder-investigation/

The 2nd longer car looks like a 2 door to me. :moo:

ETA: if you look at the length of the front car doors, the 2nd car has much longer doors, consistent with a 2 door,and the lancer (assumed) has short doors. (if measured from front to back)

A serial would not have dumped the body in public :cow:

Too much evidence, too risky.

Unless of course the public is part of the "thrill" in which case I would expect her to be posed or displayed somehow.

All my own opinion...I think this guy is inexperienced, disorganised, and has no major criminal record.

:cow:

The cab of the truck is green with a red trailer/hitch type thing. On the red trailer, there are green tail light coverings. Close enough for me to believe that could have been described as a "green splotch" on red.

Pretty darn hinky to me too.

If the truck seen was a neighbourhood truck, it would have already been identified.

:twocents:

Pics of both cars zoomed in.

hgh7.jpg

pqz9.jpg

Quoting myself here. Re one being a 2 door and one a 4 door. I think car 1 (top pic) is the 4 door, if you look at the ratio between wheels on both cars, I don't think car 2 has the space to be a 4 door. Plus I can almost make out the 'shadow' on car 1 where the door handle on the back door is. MOO

I know this has been discussed but -

That second picture with the purple blob? That looks just like someone leaning forward to open the back car door.

We still don't know what Alanna was wearing, do we? Maybe that's why...maybe she was wearing a purple jumper and the abduction was caught on camera....

:please:

ETA: wasn't purple her favourite colour?

She wasn't wearing purple. Guys, if the image of this car
miraculously, improbably caught the actual, precise moment of abduction, this would have been absolutely BLASTED all over the media by LE: "ALERT! This image shows a person who may be Alanna near a vehicle around the time she was last seen. Please if ANYONE has any information about the vehicle pictured, call our tip line immediately!".

Now jump in your Google street view and take a ride down 3 Bars Drive.

Has anyone called yet?

Agreed. It's enough if a similarity to be potentially significant. Has anyone called? I don't have the address and have not viewed it (going off descriptions) as I'm in my phone, or I would. Let's go, guys.

Good eye, I think you are right.

Take a google tour 400 block of Candlestick Trail. Two black vehicles with a red truck backed into the driveway.

We could go on like this for a bit, I'm sure.

It would make the most sense if LE ID's the two dark cars in the surveillance vid and checks registrations within a certain radius. Make sense?

If the truck seen was a neighbourhood truck, it would have already been identified.

:twocents:

That's true. But earlier someone posted they saw several red trucks in google street view in the neighborhood so it possibly could have been missed. What's the date of the photo? could either vehicle have been hidden by now?

I assume that LE has, at the least, done what we have and gone around the neighborhood via google, but ya' never know. Sometimes things skip through the cracks. Glad this was reported.

Take a google tour 400 block of Candlestick Trail. Two black vehicles with a red truck backed into the driveway.

It would make the most sense if LE ID's the two dark cars in the surveillance vid and checks registrations within a certain radius. Make sense?

It can't hurt, right?

Please don't discourage people from throwing these out there. The LE I talked to said this was great & very detailed information (of course, I explained that it could be nothing and wasn't an exact match - esp the truck), but he said they would check it out immediately.

I'd rather report it even if I look stupid and some poor unsuspecting neighbor has the cops snoop around a bit.....than not and have this go cold and spend the rest of my life wondering "what if". If nothing else, I'm sure I gave the LE a good laugh that I take my/our Google Earth web detectiving seriously enough I actually called - I'm sure they could use one, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuriousNelly61