GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing the timeline put together like this makes me realize that LG must've gotten home right after MM allowed Alanna to go outside and play. If Alanna went to the friend's house and the friend wasn't home (per media reports), and that house was nearby, then where did Alanna go? Wouldn't LG have seen Alanna playing/walking/wandering nearby when she pulled in the driveway?

This potentially and significantly narrows the time in which she was abducted, right?

I know this may seem a little vague, and I'm not implicating the parents, but I'm trying to make a point about the timeline. It makes sense in my tired brain!

What if Alanna's body was put on the side of the road by construction workers?

Perhaps he or they would not have been paid very much attention to, if it looked like the tarp or the garbage was related to their work.

Maybe the pylon in the pictures was actually left there by the murderer.

JMO

Our neighbor's kids are screamers. I mean seriously they SCREAM like their leg is caught in the lawn mower.

Sadly, this is where the story, 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf' came from.

I've been tempted to purchase a nice copy and leave it in their mail box...but I digress...

Seeing other people's kids will make you appreciate your own.

And then there are those moments when you realize that other people are looking at your kids and thinking the exact same thing about them as you were just thinking about theirs...

And then there are those moments when you realize that other people are looking at your kids and thinking the exact same thing about them as you were just thinking about theirs...

No never "not my kid"

.... Wink wink;)

I honestly think, if Alanna was supposed to be playing with a friend (meaning a few hours during which the parents thought she was safe), that she was probably dead before most parents would have reached the 911 point.

I understand the reason for second guessing though.

Since we have not heard much yet I am wondering if anyone thinks this was a murder with NO sexual assault?

I know she was (reportedly) found in just her purple panties. Does that pretty much mean there was a sexual assault, too?

Just wondering how much time the perp(s) had with her and how long the luring away, and bundling in a tarp took.

I really do not know much about how these SO's function.

LDH said that she did not think any clothes had been found yet. Souvenir?

I know this sounds highly unlikely, but I'm exploring the possibility that it is a murder with or without sexual assault but with the intention of framing KG. The reason I am considering this possibility is because of the similar items in KG's car. If someone wanted to frame KG, they could remove items from his car ahead of time. If the perp had close enough contact, they might also be able to steal a belt. I imagine LE has been able to trace KG's activities. If KG was at work at LM, he would have badge sign-in and sign-out. So, the frame-up wouldn't work. If someone other than KG was in the car, stealing supplies, they might decide to torch the car later so that LE would not have the opportunity to find something they had missed (maybe fingerprints?).

eileenhawkeye, I was reading earlier today when you were asking people for stats on similar child murders in their metros as compared to the murdered girls in Saginaw/DFW. I couldn't post earlier, but I was curious what your theory was leading into? Serial killer?

RSBM: Using the overhead feature, I am amazed at just how close these houses are to each other.

And the lots are only 5500 sq ft (average)

I live a few miles away and I pass through that area about every other day. I typically use the bigger roads like Old Decature and McLeroy to get to Saginaw Main. Last Wednesday I decided to drive from Alanna's house to the place where her body was found.

What I found really sort of surprised me. I know early on people contimplated that she fell out of a truck, but after my drive I feel that it was absolutely not possible. The roads in the neighborhood are SO narrow. If there was a car parked on each side of the road there would hardly be enough room for a car to squeeze through. There's no way a truck could have been going fast enough to loose a package of any kind AND not be noticed by people who came out to see the craziness.

I made this map when I got home to record my other findings. First of all Knowles Drive off of McLeroy is under construction and I do believe it has been under construction since before Alanna was killed. Though I can stand to be corrected on this because I simply failed to really notice before hand. But Knowles is closed closest to Alanna's house. You have to take a Detour through another housing community and sinde through those roads to get to Babbling Brook.

If a perp picked Alanna up on her street, or even nearby streets he/she would have to eitehr come back and wind through the neighborhood roads to get back to McLeroy and across to Cindy. Or go up Cirlcle Train or Silverbook as I put arrows through here.

From there the cars woudl logically hit Old Decatur Rd and turn left. This road is a busy road that most cars use to get through to town. The perp could have then turned left on McLeroy and then taken a right on Woodcrest, a left on Cindy and left the body there. This seems a little strange since someone doing HORRIBLE things probably wouldn't want to turn up the very road that houses the police station just a few blocks up.

So then if a car was involved the only other direct routes would include turning up either Springhill or Hillwood Drive, Then taking a right on Cindy and pushing the body out there. This is the direction they would most likely take in order to be stopped at the stop sign in just the correct way that her body would be plopped to the right corner. But why any outside perp would turn into a residential area when they were already on the main road that leads to the highway??

The direction the car would go from there is anyones guess.

Some things. Willow Creek Park stretches almost the entire length of Knowles and Parkwest. It's a giant park with several play structures and walkingtrails and frisbee golf, etc. It's very busy. And it was a beautiful day (one we dont' see many of in Texas) that day so I'm sure there were tons of people out.

Someone mentioned a small area with lots of trees along Woodcrest. But that's not really a dark tree area. It's actually an open lot. There are trees around it, but you can pretty much see all over the lot. Right now there are giant hay bales all over the place.

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 38
How often does it happen in a murder with sexual assault that the child's body is not found naked? I feel so sad even writing this. But I'm curious in other cases of sexually motivated child abductions are bodies found with some clthes put back on? The fact thatbshe was found in her underwear somehow leads me toward it not being a sexual assault. but maybe staged to look like it. Have no idea. it's all so terrible and is really getting to me as I write this. I might need a break. JMO

LDHummingbird, do you know anything about that incident with Alanna stuck in the tree that's been reported in the media? Something about it just doesn't ring true to me.

Texas twostep, are you saying there are frequently cars parked on the curb near where the tarp was? (If this is known I missed it.)

I live a few miles away and I pass through that area about every other day. I typically use the bigger roads like Old Decature and McLeroy to get to Saginaw Main. Last Wednesday I decided to drive from Alanna's house to the place where her body was found.

What I found really sort of surprised me. I know early on people contimplated that she fell out of a truck, but after my drive I feel that it was absolutely not possible. The roads in the neighborhood are SO narrow. If there was a car parked on each side of the road there would hardly be enough room for a car to squeeze through. There's no way a truck could have been going fast enough to loose a package of any kind AND not be noticed by people who came out to see the craziness.

I made this map when I got home to record my other findings. First of all Knowles Drive off of McLeroy is under construction and I do believe it has been under construction since before Alanna was killed. Though I can stand to be corrected on this because I simply failed to really notice before hand. But Knowles is closed closest to Alanna's house. You have to take a Detour through another housing community and sinde through those roads to get to Babbling Brook.

If a perp picked Alanna up on her street, or even nearby streets he/she would have to eitehr come back and wind through the neighborhood roads to get back to McLeroy and across to Cindy. Or go up Cirlcle Train or Silverbook as I put arrows through here.

From there the cars woudl logically hit Old Decatur Rd and turn left. This road is a busy road that most cars use to get through to town. The perp could have then turned left on McLeroy and then taken a right on Woodcrest, a left on Cindy and left the body there. This seems a little strange since someone doing HORRIBLE things probably wouldn't want to turn up the very road that houses the police station just a few blocks up.

So then if a car was involved the only other direct routes would include turning up either Springhill or Hillwood Drive, Then taking a right on Cindy and pushing the body out there. This is the direction they would most likely take in order to be stopped at the stop sign in just the correct way that her body would be plopped to the right corner. But why any outside perp would turn into a residential area when they were already on the main road that leads to the highway??

The direction the car would go from there is anyones guess.

Some things. Willow Creek Park stretches almost the entire length of Knowles and Parkwest. It's a giant park with several play structures and walkingtrails and frisbee golf, etc. It's very busy. And it was a beautiful day (one we dont' see many of in Texas) that day so I'm sure there were tons of people out.

Someone mentioned a small area with lots of trees along Woodcrest. But that's not really a dark tree area. It's actually an open lot. There are trees around it, but you can pretty much see all over the lot. Right now there are giant hay bales all over the place.

IMO the perp lives in the neighborhood and needed to ditch Alanna quickly and just away from their own home was good enough. The perp needed to get right back home... Probably because someone else they live with would be returning home from work. It's the only scenario that makes sense to me.

In general, Texas is known for it's affordable housing.

Yes, homes here are very afforadable compared to most places. But the property taxes will get you. A house that appraises at say 170K will pay around 5K in taxes each year.

Yes, homes here are very afforadable compared to most places. But the property taxes will get you. A house that appraises at say 170K will pay around 5K in taxes each year.

Sounds like where I live!

Texas twostep, are you saying there are frequently cars parked on the curb near where the tarp was? (If this is known I missed it.)

No I don't know if they are parked on THAT PARTICULAR street. I don't go down those streets unless I'm garage sale shopping or something random so I'm not really familiar. What I do know is that for most streets in this area it's common for cars to line the streets.

Seeing the timeline put together like this makes me realize that LG must've gotten home right after MM allowed Alanna to go outside and play. If Alanna went to the friend's house and the friend wasn't home (per media reports), and that house was nearby, then where did Alanna go? Wouldn't LG have seen Alanna playing/walking/wandering nearby when she pulled in the driveway?

This potentially and significantly narrows the time in which she was abducted, right?

I know this may seem a little vague, and I'm not implicating the parents, but I'm trying to make a point about the timeline. It makes sense in my tired brain!

I had mentioned that a while back too. If she left home while her mother was gone, but wasn't in sight when her mother returned, I believe there's a good possibility that she had already been taken (or had already entered the murderer's house willingly.)

I also know many families who wouldn't eat until both (or all, in this case) parents were home from work. It seems possible to me that they didn't normally eat their evening meal until about 8:00; maybe just before getting the kids ready for bed. MOO

One last thing that has nothing to do with what you wrote... To me, the shadows in the pictures of the cars don't look like they were taken at the same time. Accounting for time of year/DST, etc., they look to me like they were more likely taken at about 2 pm and 4-4:30 pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx