GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another nagging question.

What Alanna was reported to have been wearing when she went missing obviously ....she wasn't wearing it when she was found.

Why hasn't the issue of her clothing come up? Has LE recovered it? I think it's odd LE doesn't appear to have looked for it or asked others to keep an eye out for it. Odd... Very odd.

If they had searched the trash truck for instance, perhaps they would have found her clothes inside a trash bag filled with discarded mail or other type items linking them to an address. Find the address and they find the first crime scene.

I wonder if it might have been bundled up with her, though not on her.

Good question. I have been using the same screen names for some years. I don't know.

They should go check the inside of this house if they have not.
What color was the bag on her head? Was it plastic?
They should check all the vacant homes there close by that were vacant on July 1.....Good night. Bed time.

http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...inaw_TX_76179_M77543-37061#modal_PhotoGallery

lc4564544-m1x.jpg

ALL parents need to reflect and learn from these situations. That's what reflecting and contemplating accomplishes. No one is spewing hatred here. I see a lot of questioning certain aspects of her freedom, and the search for her. In my opinion, as a parent, that is an entirely appropriate thought process. To question and think about what I would or should do... if it happened to me. JMO.

The threads have gone off on this trail over and over. The mods stated no bashing of the parents.

Speculation that leads to assumption which is then stated as fact is never good.

We are not privy to all the circumstances that day. Discussing what the parents may not have done does not help find the killer.

ALL parents need to reflect and learn from these situations. That's what reflecting and contemplating accomplishes. No one is spewing hatred here. I see a lot of questioning certain aspects of her freedom, and the search for her. In my opinion, as a parent, that is an entirely appropriate thought process. To question and think about what I would or should do... if it happened to me. JMO.

I agree with what you are saying. My issue is that because no official statement or timeline has been given, media interviews with neighbors about her daily interactions with neighbors and her parents method of parenting are being made to appear as truth, when in fact it is just their opinion. Every negative statement I have seen on any page, article, etc has been made with the assumption that her parents were lackadaisical with their parenting methods and seemed unconcerned with her whereabouts. The information put out by media from neighbors Is responsible for this. Moo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The threads have gone off on this trail over and over. The mods stated no bashing of the parents.

Speculation that leads to assumption which is then stated as fact is never good.

We are not privy to all the circumstances that day. Discussing what the parents may not have done does not help find the killer.

What exactly helps to find the killer? Police have released very little information. First they are looking for a red truck. Then maybe a van. Then instead of a truck they release photos of two small dark cars. Leaves me very confused as to what is going on.

I agree with what you are saying. My issue is that because no official statement or timeline has been given, media interviews with neighbors about her daily interactions with neighbors and her parents method of parenting are being made to appear as truth, when in fact it is just their opinion. Every negative statement I have seen on any page, article, etc has been made with the assumption that her parents were lackadaisical with their parenting methods and seemed unconcerned with her whereabouts. The information put out by media from neighbors Is responsible for this. Moo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

And? Why are you assuming neighbors aren't telling the truth? Do you have anybody saying otherwise?

What does it accomplish to proclaim that you would have called sooner? To let everyone know this wouldn't happen to your child?? I am sure they regret not making different decisions but cannot change it now. For gods sake, stop with the parent bashing already!!

We are not privy to all the circumstances that day. Discussing what the parents may not have done does not help find the killer .

R bb m

That isn't necessarily true. Imoo
If the parents can further tighten the timeline , that could help. :moo:

LE purposely keep details quiet to weed out false confessions.

Perhaps they found her clothing, they just don't want to disclose that for now.

Right. Because only the murderer would know that. If we all knew, that gives a killer the info too to perfect their own alibi.

Jodi was a perfect example of a murderer wanting info from friends about Travis' murder & from LE. She was seeking news on what everyone thought. She initiated the call to the LE Flores. After 5 years, she tried to perfect her stories. Didn't work.

R bb m

That isn't necessarily true. Imoo
If the parents can further tighten the timeline , that could help. :moo:

From what verified insider posted, mother left. The child was still at home. When she came back, the child was gone. So the only one who would know when the child left the home is MM. But I am not even sure he actually paid attention to the time.

Right. Because only the murderer would know that. If we all knew, that gives a killer the info too to perfect their own alibi.

Jodi was a perfect example of a murderer wanting info from friends about Travis' murder & from LE. She was seeking news on what everyone thought. She initiated the call to the LE Flores. After 5 years, she tried to perfect her stories. Didn't work.

Killer knows more than we are. He can perfect the alibi regardless of what we know or not. Of course he can't actually have the alibi since he is guilty.

What exactly helps to find the killer? Police have released very little information. First they are looking for a red truck. Then maybe a van. Then instead of a truck they release photos of two small dark cars. Leaves me very confused as to what is going on.

The police were asking motorists driving near Alanna's home about the dark van on July 8th. Then the surveillance photos LE released don't show a dark van. Does this mean that LE found the dark van, questioned the owner, and cleared him or her?

Maybe the same thing occurred with the red truck.

If LE wanted the GP to have the timeline they would release it. Just because certain things haven't been reported in MSM or released to the public doesn't mean they are not known.

Jumping off your post and BBM:

One thing that doesn't help find the killer, is calling the parents intelligent or making snarks at them for not being intelligent. Street smarts and book smarts are very different.

I'll agree that I would never have allowed my daughter out to play alone for that long. But, when I was growing up, we were allowed to roam the neighborhoods and nothing happened to 6 of us. I am just super protective of my kids. Still am.

LE did release the car info. Hopefully, there are some leads from it.

The police were asking motorists driving near Alanna's home about the dark van on July 8th. Then the surveillance photos LE released don't show a dark van. Does this mean that LE found the dark van, questioned the owner, and cleared him or her?

Maybe the same thing occurred with the red truck.

Well they certainly haven't said anything about clearing the van or the truck.

Hi everyone.

I'm not thinking street person. I'm thinking, neighbor with a driveway or garage because the car/cars came in and didn't go out.

I am not sure these cars have any connection at all. Considering the truck, the van were mentioned by LE but now seemingly abandoned. How would someone even get a body out of a compact car? You would have to get out, open the trunk, get the body out in the middle of the street? For what purpose?

I am not sure these cars have any connection at all. Considering the truck, the van were mentioned by LE but now seemingly abandoned. How would someone even get a body out of a compact car? You would have to get out, open the trunk, get the body out in the middle of the street? For what purpose?

If you don't think the cars have a connection then why do you think LE would put the photos out? Seems kind of dangerous to me since so many people think vigilante justice is okay.
As someone said earlier in the thread, maybe they are wanted to be talked to as witnesses since maybe they were in the area around the right time to witness something they don't even know is important.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member