TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any recent news coverage? Not that it wasn't quiet before, but I would have thought with the potential ties to BSL, that would at least garner some MSM articles.

Conroe is about ~20 miles from Spring....just saying...

Conroe police discovered a human skeleton buried near a Montgomery County bail bonding company Tuesday morning.
The bones were found at 101 Criminal Justice Drive.

A man who reported the uncovered bones to police said he had been clearing thick brush from the property Sunday.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Conroe-police-uncover-human-skeleton-3821849.php

OMG! Thank you, I had not heard. The news media seldom follows up on news stories ... I hope they will let us know the outcome, even though it may take quite some time. I see this article is from the Houston Chronicle, I will see if the Conroe Courier has more info.

:please:

Some of the stores must of had security cameras rolling. Is it too late to go back and check the film? That was the break in Mighty Mick's case.
The only business with outside video was a gas station across the street. On the opposite corner where she would have walked if she made it to the parking lot.

Does anyone else remember something like this?

At the beginning (or near to it) of Ali's disappearance, something was said to the press -- either in a video or article -- I THINK by Ali's dad, that there had been a report "recently" (meaning before Ali went missing) of another young girl who lived nearby who had reported to police that a man in a vehicle had tried to coax her into his car.

Does anyone else remember this reference? I searched through all the old news articles and can't seem to find it now... Does anyone remember if there was a description of the vehicle?
The other girl said it was a red Montecarlo

What is bumping ?
Jo Ann L

Jlowitzer, bumping has many purposes. When a websleuths thread remains inactive, it falls down in the hot threads menu and gets less discussion & viewers/awareness, etc..
Awareness is the key in missing persons investigations, imo.

Below is an analogy shared by Janice Smolinski; a Mother of a missing/murder victim; Billy Smolinski(CT). Her shattered crystal vase analogy is to stress the importance of communication/awareness among investigative agencies. Imo, sharing info with the public via the MS Media is also very critical to overcome jurisdictional linkage blindness in missing/murdered person's investigations.

http://waterburyobserver.org/node/402

Shattered Crystal Vase Theory

Picture the murder of Billy Smolinski as a crystal vase. Hold it in your hands. Spin it around. Now drop it on the kitchen floor and watch it shatter into a thousand pieces. Each shard of glass represents a clue into who killed Billy on August 24th, 2004. When patched together the vase reveals the gruesome truth of who murdered Billy, and why. The vase points to the spot Billy is buried in the Naugatuck Valley.

In the best of circumstances it would take a master craftsman to cobble that broken vase back together, but what if the glass is left on the floor for weeks, for months, for seven years? Glass gets kicked around into the living room, the dining room and gets jammed into the rubber soles of your shoes and is transported into the yard, into town, and across state borders. You send investigators into each room to collect glass, but shockingly they refuse to share what they gather with the other investigators. With ego and selfishness erupting all around you, what are the chances of ever getting that vase glued back together?

Welcome to the real-life investigation into the murder of Billy Smolinski Jr..

We are trying to get some video of Ali up on her website. So everyone can see HER. Not just a photo of her. She is a wonderful singer.

A tip had been called in way before anyone knew who BSL was. That tip gave a description of a truck and a partial plate. Years later, as it turns out, that truck description and partial plate match those owned by BSL, who, come to find out, raped at least one woman, allegedly attacked his wife, and killed 2 other women. I truly hope LE finds answers and finds them quickly for the family.

The Find Mickey Now site is very active in bringing attention to the missing. As we know, BSL is from Acadiana. If Ali's mom or a family spokesperson contacted Find Mickey Now, believe they would help to keep Ali name and face out there

The Find Mickey Now site is very active in bringing attention to the missing. As we know, BSL is from Acadiana. If Ali's mom or a family spokesperson contacted Find Mickey Now, believe they would help to keep Ali name and face out there

Ms. Jo Ann, Have you been in touch with the Shunick family?

From the Brandon Lavergne LWOP Thread

RN2MOM, Read all the Comments to the above linked article: Vehicle may tie Lavergne to Texas case

Reply to: The Daily Advertiser

"This is why I am concerned by the Judge sealing the investigative info/evidence". If BS Lavergne abducted other innocent victims while supposedly incarcerated (2006-2008).

Will investigators, disregard this possible 2 year window of opportunity of BSL's and any possible victims?

Would this info ever be released to the public? 'Prolly not, imo'..
Deja vu Kenneth McDuff TX...

From the Brandon Lavergne LWOP Thread

RN2MOM, Read all the Comments to the above linked article: Vehicle may tie Lavergne to Texas case

Reply to: The Daily Advertiser

"This is why I am concerned by the Judge sealing the investigative info/evidence". If BS Lavergne abducted other innocent victims while supposedly incarcerated (2006-2008).

Will investigators, disregard this possible 2 year window of opportunity of BSL's and any possible victims?

Would this info ever be released to the public? 'Prolly not, imo'..
Deja vu Kenneth McDuff TX...

I get your point. I think in these instances where it's almost too close to be a coincidence the justice system needs to consider that the mass is much stronger than the few. Put the info out there and let people that care HELP!

In post #176 it says that BSL was staying 1 mile away from Burger Barn sometimes. Is that correct? It also says that offshore rigs were closed during this time due to the oil spill.

I understood from another post on a different thread that only certain workers were affected by the oil spill and his job was not one of those.... therefore, it may not have prevented him from going to work. As stated in that thread....his time sheets would be very helpful in putting his timelines together.

I am facebook friends with her sister. But the family has enough on thier plate without me bugging them. The last thing I want to do is upset them right now.

I am facebook friends with her sister. But the family has enough on thier plate without me bugging them. The last thing I want to do is upset them right now.

Her sister is very sweet...I had sent her a small gift for Mickey's pets and she actually looked up my address somehow and wrote me a letter. I don't think she would mind hearing from you at all.

JLowitzer, my heart & prayers go out to Ali, you, & your family. Thank you for joining WS, and providing awareness for Ali.. I have a few questions for you if you don't mind sharing on a public forum.
Are you registered with a professional missing person/SAR such as TES/TX or CUE/NC?
These orgs are multifunctional; advocacy, support, searches, research, are free as well as very experienced, and guide the families through their crisis. Many of the members of these orgs. are parents of missing children. The missing victims & their families are their primary concern.

I read an article where you were directed by investigators not to communicate with MS Media. If you don't mind sharing, were you advised as to how this directive will be in Ali's best interest, or how this lack of awareness will help in the investigations of Ali & other possible unknown victims of BSL.

Do you feel that Ali has received a complete and competent investigation over the past two & half years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess