TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i wonder why no description of the vehicle was released about the other attempted abduction?I wonder if Ali's parents even know? My heart breaks for them every day.
I can't believe they're doing the investigation pretty much on there own.
What can be done for the FBI to get involved? Why is North Harris County not taking this serious ?

I can't understand why they insist on classifying her as a 'runaway'. She's a missing child!! Ugh...and why hasn't this been bigger news out here?

Do you find yourself looking at faces when out and about to try and find her? I know it's silly, but I do. I feel so sad for this family. Doesn't look like there'll be any closure for them.

I can't believe LE does not return the Lowitzer's calls. I have never heard of such a thing. I think they know tehy screwed this one up and that they probably can't catch up now, so they are ignoring Ali. I am so angry, and sad for her parents.

I would even think that maybe those boys who got off the bus with her and walked on ahead might remember something more under hypnosis and I am not a fan of that as a rule, but desperate times...

I'm not optimistic at all for Ali; no way she left on her own, but that does not mean someone should get away with this, just because of lazy police and a good hiding place.

I can't believe LE does not return the Lowitzer's calls. I have never heard of such a thing. I think they know tehy screwed this one up and that they probably can't catch up now, so they are ignoring Ali. I am so angry, and sad for her parents.

I would even think that maybe those boys who got off the bus with her and walked on ahead might remember something more under hypnosis and I am not a fan of that as a rule, but desperate times...

I'm not optimistic at all for Ali; no way she left on her own, but that does not mean someone should get away with this, just because of lazy police and a good hiding place.

Far too many good hiding places around here. Did they even search Cypress Creek?

This case makes me sad. She didn't run away. If I were her parents I would feel so let down by le. Just crazy.

yes,there are sooooo many places to search out there,it's unimaginable...I keep looking around wondering,have they searched here,have they searched there....
...but one thing I keep thinking is there are always cars going up and down Treaschwig.Always it's never empty.So someone out there must have seen her get into a car.Someone out there must know something !

After almost a year now, you'd think LE would drop the 'runaway' possibility. She'd have contacted her parents long ago were that the case. Plus what reason could she have had to run away? With someone she met online? She'd have called mom eventually if she could. Just to be free? She'd have given up on that and called home. There are too many rational things that point to her being taken unwillingly.

I like to go canoeing on the creek. Once we dig out of our massive blizzard about to strike (ha) and the weather warms up I may take a long trip in the creek and look around.

Ugh...this is really frustrating that there's no info and no movement on the case at all on this lovely girl!

Sad to say this too but I feel next year the hailey Dunn case will be the same place Ali's is. Cold and no leads.

Ali's case on Nancy Grace America's Missing tonight. (Airing right now for me.)

Watch tonight starting at 7 pm ET on HLN: A mother, a beautiful young woman, a 16-year-old teen girl and an 8-year-old little girl all vanish without a trace. Tonight, Nancy Grace America’s Missing spotlights the mysterious disappearance of Jennifer Kesse, Cherrie Mahan, Julie Ann Gonzalez & Ali Lowitzer.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/NancyGraceHLN

I just thought of something that does not make sense.
Why would Ali take her backpack to her walk to the Burger Barn?
She was right by her house,why would she take a heavy book pack on that walk and not drop it off at home first?
They need to talk to the boys that got off the bus with her some more.

I just thought of something that does not make sense.
Why would Ali take her backpack to her walk to the Burger Barn?
She was right by her house,why would she take a heavy book pack on that walk and not drop it off at home first?
They need to talk to the boys that got off the bus with her some more.
I think it's mentioned on page 1 of this thread that she didn't have her house key so she was going to walk to her work.

Katy is a pretty long way, too. It's possible but not probable. Sad for whomever it is and her family.

Disappointed to see no further info on Ali's case and that no one has bumped this thread back up to the top...

(As the following -- first a question, now a shrieking scream)

WHERE IS ALEXANDRIA LOWITZER?

Ali, you are always in my mind...

My heart is broken for Ali and her parents. I was reading the paper yesterday in a restaurant and started talking to one of the ladies who works there. Her daughter is in the same softball league as Ali (not the same team or age group) and she and I were talking about how sad it is, and that Ali's team was headed to playoffs and Ali was really involved in the team and excited about playoffs. I wish that we could know where Ali is and what happened. I am praying for Ali's parents, and for Ali's safe return home.

I don't live in the Spring area but on the south side of Sugar Land. My heart just breaks for her parents. Do any of you think there would be anything we could do to help them. Did they ever get to question the boys that got off the bus with her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthyMcSnoop