TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would they speak to Mac Sanderson? Is that his name and how could they get ahold of him?

His name is Mac Sanford. If you google his name I think you can get a number. If this doesn't work you can send a message thru the Hope for Ali fb page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hope...r-Ali-Alexandria-Joy-Lowitzer/201672396538703

Thank you for you help in this case I don't know Ali but heard about her case thru the Mickey case and I pray that if BSL is involved in this he is held accountable.

According to the news media in Acadiana, womens' identification cards were found when LE searched BSL's home. What is the status of the ids? Hopefully Texas is comparing records with Lafayette Parish LE. Let's bring Alexandria home.

According to the news media in Acadiana, womens' identification cards were found when LE searched BSL's home. What is the status of the ids? Hopefully Texas is comparing records with Lafayette Parish LE. Let's bring Alexandria home.

IIRC, this did not come from MSM. Hopefully, as someone suggested earlier on Mickey's thread, MSM will file Freedom of Info requests and we will know the real truth.

IIRC, this did not come from MSM. Hopefully, as someone suggested earlier on Mickey's thread, MSM will file Freedom of Info requests and we will know the real truth.

I believe it was in one report, but the media outlet that reported it was one of those that some consider MSM and some don't, on the fringe. Not sure that helps at all but it was reported by one, fringe media outlet at least.

His name is Mac Sanford. If you google his name I think you can get a number. If this doesn't work you can send a message thru the Hope for Ali fb page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hope...r-Ali-Alexandria-Joy-Lowitzer/201672396538703

Thank you for you help in this case I don't know Ali but heard about her case thru the Mickey case and I pray that if BSL is involved in this he is held accountable.

You could send him a pm. Mac Sanford is a new member here, verified as a P. I. For Ali's case.

You could send him a pm. Mac Sanford is a new member here, verified as a P. I. For Ali's case.

Thanks Bessie I wasn't able to send a pm because his inbox is full so I sent an email with a link to the post by txmomof5. I hope he will contact her.

I just got a message back from Ali's facebook...they are going to check in!

Hello. I just wanted to say hi ans thank you to everyone here for helping. I have never blogged before so I'm not really sure how to navigate around here. I'm lucky I found this page :-)
Jo Ann
Hope for Ali

Hello. I just wanted to say hi ans thank you to everyone here for helping. I have never blogged before so I'm not really sure how to navigate around here. I'm lucky I found this page :-)
Jo Ann
Hope for Ali

Welcome to WS!!!

I sure hope with all the recent developments that new information will come your way in finding Ali. She needs to be found and my heart goes out to all of you.

So many wonderful members here with many connections are willing to help,just ask.

Jo Ann
Hope for Ali

Hi Jo Ann! Welcome to WS! I am so sorry for what your family has been going through and hope Ali can be found soon.

Thank you. I'm not sure what to say :)

Many of us here have been thinking about Ali since April of 2010, and have been frustrated by the initial police response (or lack thereof) in believing or labeling her as a runaway, when it was so apparent that she was not. I know I have never stopped thinking about her, or checking for any possible news or updates. I have family in Spring, including several nieces not much older than your daughter and can't imagine what your family has been enduring these past 2+ years.

Hoping answers are coming soon and of course, wishing for the very best possible outcome of Ali coming home.

I could be absolutely wrong about it but my understanding is that the truck with plates that match is not the one that was burned but is a previous truck he owned, and his ownership of that previous truck coincides with the time that Ali went missing. I would have to double check but that is my understanding from my first reading.

I have heard, so I am not certain, that he actually has had 2 trucks burned up. One being the truck in the MS case.
Now I dont have any evidence to confirm that BSL had another truck that burned up. And I have not heard of when it occured either.
Can anybody check this? Was there another police report filed back then? Insurance claim?

Bringing this over from the "Brandon Scott Lavergne- Guilty Plea and LWOP" thread pg. 2 (http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...#post8276323):

I asked verified insider GarryB, who knows Brandon's half bio sister in Texas, if Brandon had been visiting his sister when Ali went missing. He replied:
"We talked about this, but she doesn't have a clue. Too long ago. She did say that was about a mile from where she lived though..." (it's post #33)

A mile from where his sister, who know he visists, lived. When added with the partial plate match up, I'm becoming more convinced that he may indeed be involved in Ali's disappearance.

BSL's home burned down sometime in the summer of 2010 and there's been a lot of speculation he burned it down. Also rumored that he had another truck or vehicle that was burned before. I wonder if it was to destroy evidence....
WOW! When did Ali go missing? What was the date his home burned down? When was his other truck/vehicle burned?
There surely would be police/insurance reports.

I can only imagine what you have been going thru! Hopefully there will be some resolution soon.
My heart and prayers are with you, your family and Ali.

Ma'am - you don't have to say anything at all. Just know that there are gobs of great people who devote many hours to reading, researching, debating, hoping, and praying for these missing babies. If you need our help or have any questions just post it here and somebody will try to figure it out for you.

Jo Ann
Hope for Ali

Just so you know. Ball is rolling. Happy to help with whatever we can. So sorry for your loss. Your family is also in our prayers.

Just so you know. Ball is rolling. Happy to help with whatever we can. So sorry for your loss. Your family is also in our prayers.

OMG! Your poor daughter! All of this (and probably more) must be so devastating for her! And all of you!
Thank you so much for being so willing to be helpful. I am supposing it means that you anf your wife realize Brandons potential for other crimes. I am so sorry for you and your family's pain, as I can only imagine.
Just wanted to say this.
I really hope your daughter is okay. I think BSL used her innocence. He maybe does love her, but nonetheless she was used.
Now, I know that we all count on family to protect us. But, please let your daughter know that this one was beyond the call of duty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member