TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
April 26 will be 2 years that Ali has been missing - so terribly tragic!

I really think LE needs to take another look at the owner of the Burger Barn. I wonder if LE ever did question them. Does anyone know?

Jennifer,
LE says that they did question people at the BB but there is at least one post on another forum that insinuates that, for some unknown reason, LE is not eager to pursue these people (at least as concerns another matter which involves another young lady who had trouble with them in getting her paycheck from them). After 2 years of familiarity with this case, I have come to the conclusion that the police are reluctant to "lean" on these people because of their fear of having "the race card" drawn upon them. If you want to fill yourself in on this more fully, I suggest you take a look at my posts on this thread that I referenced a few postings back from here.

I've been reading and catching up with this post all day. It has enveloped me for some reason. How does one person simply 'vanish'?? No one on the bus saw anything?? I just, I'm at a loss how one disappears like this... anyone have any clues or speculation as to what happened? I am so terrified of things like this. This scares me more than anything else. To simple vanish. To the abyss! Ugh, sorry - I'm trembling...

Berb -- I think you'll find that there is nothing but speculation on what happened to Ali -- unfortunately... No, there are no witnesses which is why Ali was listed as "Runaway" for so long until the mountain of evidence to the contrary (not using cellphone, no other classmates or friends knew where she went, etc.) finally persuaded LE to call her disappearance "missing". If you've been reading through this thread, I think you can come to some kind of conclusion (along with the rest of us) what probably happened to her...

Keeping the light on for Ali.

It occurred to me that it might be a good time to do some more recent "searches" on some of the names I have uncovered in my previous research on the Burger Barn and its "owners/employees". What I uncovered I find very interesting. You might, as well:

If you recall, there were TWO "Hatems" (referenced as the first name of the manager of the Burger Barn) in Texas that I found with different last names. Namely, "ALYOUSEF" and "ELSAYED".

RE: Hatem Alyousef

Apparently, Mr. Alyousef seems to have a problem staying married to any one woman... Here are the marriage licenses I found for him:

Marriage License:
HATEM S ALYOUSEF married MANAL A ALAWEEN on December ...
marriagesintexas.com/1996/161735.html
Dec 16, 1996 – Marriage license info from public records: HATEM S ALYOUSEF and MANAL A ALAWEEN December 16, 1996.

If you've been following this thread, you know that Ms. Alaween was the former owner of the Burger Barn.

ANOTHER Marriage License:
HATEM S ALYOUSEF married LOURDES D ARREGUIN

Groom: HATEM S ALYOUSEF
Born: 1958 or 1959
Bride: LOURDES D ARREGUIN
Born: 1964 or 1965
Marriage date: May 15, 1993
County where license purchased: HARRIS COUNTY, TEXAS
Index number: 082656

And, still, ANOTHER MARRIAGE LICENSE!:

Hatem S Alyousef and Cynthia A Peck were married on August 27, 1980 in Harris County, Texas.

Does this indicate, perhaps, a problem with women in general? I have no idea but that speculation COULD be made.

A NEW RESTAURANT???

Here's a very interesting new listing for a new restaurant:

Pizza Inn Opens New Location in Houston

HOUSTON, May 1, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pizza Inn Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:pZZI), an international pizza chain recognized for serving a variety of fresh, popular traditional and specialty pizzas, is expanding in Houston with its newest addition now open at 11003 Antoine Dr.

The building at 11003 Antoine Drive had formerly been a Pizza Inn location a few years ago and now, by popular demand, Pizza Inn is back in the area. The latest Pizza Inn location is offering customers delivery and carryout service from a full menu, including signature pizzas, wings, sandwiches, and Pizzerts® that will please the whole family.

"We are thrilled about sharing the taste and quality that Pizza Inn has to offer with our guests in Houston," said franchise owner Hatem Alyousef. "Whether customers need pizza delivered fast or they want to pick something up on the way home, Pizza Inn presents a delicious experience with our fresh ingredients and great prices."

Alyousef has 32 years of experience in the restaurant industry, including 10 years in the pizza industry. And when the time came to invest in the category, Pizza Inn stood out.

"I've known about the Pizza Inn concept since 1983 and truly enjoyed the food," said Alyousef. "When I found out I could have a carry-out and delivery location, I was sold."

The new Houston Pizza Inn, located at the corner of Texas 8 Beltway and Antoine Drive, employs more than 20 people, and exclusively offers carry-out and delivery, allowing Pizza Inn to reach pizza fans throughout the area.

"We're extremely excited about growing the Pizza Inn brand in Houston and serving our famous menu that customers love," said Charlie Morrison, President and CEO of Pizza Inn Holdings. "Hatem has a great deal of knowledge and experience in the restaurant industry, and with Pizza Inn he is delivering quality food at incredible prices for the whole family to enjoy."

The new Pizza Inn location will be open 10:30 a.m. � 10 p.m. Sundays � Thursdays, and 10:30 a.m. � 11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. Customers can place orders by calling 281-586-8299.

About Pizza Inn Holdings, Inc.:

Headquartered in the Dallas suburb of The Colony, TX, Pizza Inn Holdings, Inc., is an owner, franchisor and supplier of a system of restaurants operating domestically and internationally under the trademarks "Pizza Inn" and "Pie Five Pizza Co." Pizza Inn is an international pizza chain featuring traditional and specialty pizzas, as well as freshly made pastas, sandwiches, and desserts. Pie Five Pizza Co. is a new fast-casual concept offering individual pizzas made to order and cooked in less than five minutes. Founded in 1958, publicly traded Pizza Inn Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:pZZI) franchises approximately 300 restaurants and directly owns and operates 10 restaurants. For more information, please visit www.pizzainn.com.

The Pizza Inn logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4933

BizCom Associates
(972) 490-8053
monicafeid@bizcompr.com

May 01, 2012

One wonders if his present employees are having trouble collecting THEIR paychecks...

Now on to HATEM ELSAYED (the other possible candidate for manager of the Burger Barn):

It seems Mr. Elsayed has changed the name of his transportation company (getting "too hot"?):

Active officers include Hatem H Elsayed. Freight Boundary International LLC filed as a Domestic Limited Liability Company (LLC) on Thursday, November 18, 2010 in the state of Texas and is currently active.

Hatem Elsayed: President and Director at Freight Boundary International LLC

I supply the foregoing information not as an accusation of guilt for any crime on the part of the nameds but, rather, as an effort to keep previous info I have supplied on this thread updated.

Signed,
flowerlady

I just read Alexandria's thread. I can't believe her poor parents have gone this long with no answers. Praying for the family and for Alexandria.

again today, I drove by the Burger Barn that has now a new name. I was in a hurry and will update more later. As I was drivin near Ali's home, as always, I tried to imagine how this could happen that a young lady could just vanish without a trace?? I still have her missing bumper sticker on my car and a poster in my back window, I don't want others to forget that this case remains unsolved.
Amazin research F-Lady, I just may have to get me some pizza one day! I work about 5 miles from their place, doesn't hurt to see how they are doing ... urgh!!!
I hope the law are keeping an eye on them too

I have, of course, been updating myself on the cases against the man in Louisiana.

IMHO there's GOT to be something MORE causing LE to suspect that the cases may be related to Ali's disappearance than simply the spotting of a white pick-up truck in the area at the time of Ali's disappearance and the fact that the murderer of the 2 young ladies in LA torched his pick up in San Jacinto County TX.

Try as I may, I cannot seem to convince myself WHY someone from LA who goes to San Jacinto Cty TX to get rid of a vehicle (they are going to claim was stolen) -- who is going to then return to LA -- takes a detour south to Houston for no apparent reason sans vehicle (or even WITH vehicle BEFORE the "torching").

If the intent was to get rid of the pick up because it was being sought in connection with a kidnapping in LA, why drive it around the Houston area for a day or more before torching it? If one was that paranoid of being caught in the vehicle, one would want rid of it PRONTO, yes?

Goodness knows the world is filled to bursting with white pick up trucks. They're EVERYWHERE. There has to be more to this suspicion than the unsubstantiated mention of a white pick-up truck in the area at the time of Ali's disappearance.

I myself was the owner of an older model white van when a couple of local cases hit the news where white vans had been connected somehow. I was pulled over by law enforcement THREE times in a week and questioned about my ownership of the vehicle, how long I'd owned it (for several years at that time), asked if anyone else ever drove it (no), etc. Further, neither the makes NOR the models of the two vans being sought matched mine and, in at least ONE of the cases, no actual crime had even been committed (it turned out that a couple of jr. high age girls had made up a story to explain their unexcused absence from school one day). So, I'm quite aware of how many utilitarian vehicles out there are painted white (for some reason). LOTS.

I'm betting that there is evidence on the "on-star" system of the truck's whereabouts being able to be confirmed in the area at the time of Ali's disappearance. Barring that, there's too big of a leap of faith necessary to make a connection between the LA cases and Ali.

I don't know but have some serious concerns about even daring to hope that these latest events in LA will also solve Ali's disappearance. As Jo Ann (Ali's mom) has said, there's been too many times over the last 2 years when it looked as though there might be a break through in Ali's case that came to naught to get our hopes up...

I will, however, be monitoring these cases against this man for any further developments...

WHERE IS ALI LOWITZER???

I have, of course, been updating myself on the cases against the man in Louisiana.

IMHO there's GOT to be something MORE causing LE to suspect that the cases may be related to Ali's disappearance than simply the spotting of a white pick-up truck in the area at the time of Ali's disappearance and the fact that the murderer of the 2 young ladies in LA torched his pick up in San Jacinto County TX.

Try as I may, I cannot seem to convince myself WHY someone from LA who goes to San Jacinto Cty TX to get rid of a vehicle (they are going to claim was stolen) -- who is going to then return to LA -- takes a detour south to Houston for no apparent reason sans vehicle (or even WITH vehicle BEFORE the "torching").

If the intent was to get rid of the pick up because it was being sought in connection with a kidnapping in LA, why drive it around the Houston area for a day or more before torching it? If one was that paranoid of being caught in the vehicle, one would want rid of it PRONTO, yes?

Goodness knows the world is filled to bursting with white pick up trucks. They're EVERYWHERE. There has to be more to this suspicion than the unsubstantiated mention of a white pick-up truck in the area at the time of Ali's disappearance.

I myself was the owner of an older model white van when a couple of local cases hit the news where white vans had been connected somehow. I was pulled over by law enforcement THREE times in a week and questioned about my ownership of the vehicle, how long I'd owned it (for several years at that time), asked if anyone else ever drove it (no), etc. Further, neither the makes NOR the models of the two vans being sought matched mine and, in at least ONE of the cases, no actual crime had even been committed (it turned out that a couple of jr. high age girls had made up a story to explain their unexcused absence from school one day). So, I'm quite aware of how many utilitarian vehicles out there are painted white (for some reason). LOTS.

I'm betting that there is evidence on the "on-star" system of the truck's whereabouts being able to be confirmed in the area at the time of Ali's disappearance. Barring that, there's too big of a leap of faith necessary to make a connection between the LA cases and Ali.

I don't know but have some serious concerns about even daring to hope that these latest events in LA will also solve Ali's disappearance. As Jo Ann (Ali's mom) has said, there's been too many times over the last 2 years when it looked as though there might be a break through in Ali's case that came to naught to get our hopes up...

I will, however, be monitoring these cases against this man for any further developments...

WHERE IS ALI LOWITZER???

On the Mickey Shunick thread on a LA news station it stated that Ali's family's PI says the license plate tag numbers that they have available matches the LA tag to Tier 3 RSO Brandon Scott Lavergne's 2005 white GMC truck that he owned in 2010 when Ali went missing. They did not make this link because these numbers did not match any TX plates and did not get tipped off until a white truck was burnt in TX (although it was a different truck!). BSL is known to have family in Spring TX and this may be why he was in the area. He is now in prison and being charged with 2 counts of murder one. Lisa Pate and Mickey Shunick <3. Is it possible that Ali may be one of his victims as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess