GUILTY TX - Alicia Moore, 16, Greenville, 2 November 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can someone answer this question? I did not hear the first part of this on JVM...did someone sexually assault Alicia in the past and also....I wonder if the fact this killer/killers placed the trunk where it was sure to be found instead of tryng harder to hide her...I always think that is someone who wants to get credit right away...not real'y worded right you are all much better at this than me...but for some reason it does make me think this person knew her or had some sort of history with the family and was anxious to see their despair....maybe even someone at the vigil...I HATE the way LE has treated this case....I hear that comment again....AFTER she is found dead in a trunk...."We still cannot say whether she was abducted" WTH????????????

good find, SurfieTX!

ETA... At first I thought it looked like an old beat up trunk like for a magician... :giggle:

BBM - you're not alone! I was thinking magicians, ventriloquists. I didn't ever really blow the pictures up though to take a closer look.

<snipped for space>
Eventually one day I clobbered (sp) the kid upside the head and was suspended. My point being - what if she finally got fed up. I know I did. And this perp was messing with her, tried to take her ipad and then she tried to fight back. She's so tiny he could have hit her once/twice and she'd be down. JMO of course but I cant believe I made it through my h.s. years without causing major damage...that boys head up against the window was NOTHING compared to the harrasment and bullying I received through middle/high school. <snipped for space>

There might have been a boy that FINALLY showed interest in her and then something went bad. Maybe thats who she went to see getting off the bus --- another boy? someone older showing her attention?

First off nice job clobboring the kid! I'm kind of pissed you got suspended for defending yourself. I hope the other kid was at least punished too.

Your post triggered another thought, just a possibility. Maybe someone was bullying her and either took it too far, or she did finally hit the person/people, he or she hit Alicia back, not intending to kill her but it did because she's so tiny. Then they had to figure out what to do with her. I'm not so sure how "trunk on the side of the road" would be the first thing someone would think of, but who knows.

Interesting that the "bullying" page was just created on Monday.

What bullying page? Is there a link?

First off nice job clobboring the kid! I'm kind of pissed you got suspended for defending yourself. I hope the other kid was at least punished too.

Your post triggered another thought, just a possibility. Maybe someone was bullying her and either took it too far, or she did finally hit the person/people, he or she hit Alicia back, not intending to kill her but it did because she's so tiny. Then they had to figure out what to do with her. I'm not so sure how "trunk on the side of the road" would be the first thing someone would think of, but who knows.

I find that a bit unlikely. All that 1 minute from her home and noone saw or heard anything? And the bullies had a car and transported her off to hide her until Tuesday?

Does someone know what's the street like where she lives? Rows of houses, shops, or lots of empty ground?

The bullying page was a like on the guy's FB page upthread regarding the arrests. remote now so can't link

I find that a bit unlikely. All that 1 minute from her home and noone saw or heard anything? And the bullies had a car and transported her off to hide her until Tuesday?

Does someone know what's the street like where she lives? Rows of houses, shops, or lots of empty ground?

Yeah, I find it unlikely too. It was the only thing I could think of that would possibly be "not an abduction" but have her found where and how she was.

The bullying page was a like on the guy's FB page upthread regarding the arrests. remote now so can't link

Yeah I saw that too and thought it was weird. Profile pics are pretty concerning too, particularly some from last year. I can't tell if the girl in one of the pics is a minor or not so I'm hesitant to link directly to any of them. I really don't think she is, but trying to play it safe.

Here you go. Oops, it'd help if I remembered the link. It's open at least for now. Only 67 "likes" so far. Almost all of the most recent posts are about Alicia. https://www.facebook.com/pages/End-to-bullies/287487844703976

ETA: paraphrasing, one of the posts says basically that she was bullied, disappeared, and "they think" she's dead and the people who bullied her are feeling sick about it.

Yeah, I find it unlikely too. It was the only thing I could think of that would possibly be "not an abduction" but have her found where and how she was.

I know. Didn't mean to criticise. Just bouncing ideas around is good.

She could have seen someone she knew and voluntarily went to their home/somewhere else with them. Only they didn't have friendly intentions. Maybe that would then not be classified as abduction?

Here you go. It's open at least for now. Only 67 "likes" so far. Almost all of the most recent posts are about Alicia.

ETA: paraphrasing, one of the posts says basically that she was bullied, disappeared, and "they think" she's dead and the people who bullied her are feeling sick about it.

Woah :what:

I'm confused. This is a fb page that is linked to the fb page of the guy that was arrested? And who wrote that they bullied her and all the other posts about Alicia? Her classmates? Can't quite understand how all of this is connected.

I know. Didn't mean to criticise. Just bouncing ideas around is good.

She could have seen someone she knew and voluntarily went to their home/somewhere else with them. Only they didn't have friendly intentions. Maybe that would then not be classified as abduction?

Oh, no I didn't take it as criticism at all. I agree it's good to bounce ideas around. Hmm that's a good thought. Still seems like it'd be considered an abduction but maybe not if she was killed somewhere that she went voluntarily, then transported later?

Woah :what:

I'm confused. This is a fb page that is linked to the fb page of the guy that was arrested? And who wrote that they bullied her and all the other posts about Alicia? Her classmates? Can't quite understand how all of this is connected.

I know, my jaw dropped too!

The guy who was arrested "liked" this page. It's on his list of likes.

I'm not sure who created the "End to Bullying" page or how they might be connected, other than the arrested guy "liking" it and the comments posted. There's a bunch of stuff from a religious guy giving tips and stuff about bullying, and then the ones about Alicia. I'm not digging too much deeper because I'm suspecting if it's classmates at least some of them are minors (the religious guy giving tips definitely isn't).

Thanks! Saw the link now and now I get it!

Interesting ... food for thought.

My guess is "not an abduction" means that she went willingly with someone (friend, teacher, boyfriend, etc) and then they murdered her.

Abduction literally means: "to carry off by force"

Well what if she wasnt?
It is a possibility ya know!

Really?.. I just don't see it that way and I am perfectly fine to agree to disagree with ya on it..

Moo is that any way you wanna look at it(stranger, acquaintance, best friend, or family) regardless of who, how, or why Alicia ended up in the company of any of them that there clearly came a point when she was not allowed to leave(ie. No longer of her own free will..being held against her will).. IMO kidnapping..abduction at some point is my point..

The only way its not is if she went home and was killed there.. IMO that is not even remotely indicated in this case, but maybe that's what your opinion is in stating that its possible there was no abduction??..idk?..but as I said I'm perfectly fine to agree to disagree.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/vigil-177797671.html
The above is just beyond infuriating:furious:

Somehow I quite doubt that this beautiful, tiny, young woman transported herself 40miles from home, toted along a storage trunk with her, and then killed herself in a manner that caused obvious trauma to her body while enclosed inside the storage trunk off the side of the interstate!!.. I don't know maybe that's just me?!?!

Therefor in my making that huge leap of assumption as described above I am lead to the conclusion that she was effing abducted to have wound up days later traumatically murdered and disposed of inside a storage trunk!!

For this LE to have the gall to publicly make the statement that to this present time he still cannot say that Alicia was abducted is just beyond angering to me!!.. WTF??

I will give you a really simple example. If I invited you in for tea and cookies and while you were adding sugar to your tea I came up behind you and shot you in the head-it would be murder, no abduction required. HTH
And by "you" I do not mean YOU-just using as example. I don't think they can say until they know more

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485
Back