GUILTY TX - Alicia Moore, 16, Greenville, 2 November 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Woah woah woah. This uncle, is he her mother's brother? Did he live in the same house as her? Was he married to her aunt Jessica Byrd? Is this the uncle who was waiting in the house for her to come home? Jeez, if your family isn't going to look after you then what chance do you have?

Just wondering, and this is just me thinking out loud. It seems strange that a 16 year old would go off with a 49 year old, and "run away". In no way at all am I victim blaming, but I wonder if her uncle has been abusing her for a long time and she turned to the older man for comfort and support and he abused her too?

Poor Alicia. Rest in peace hunny x

Woah woah woah. This uncle, is he her mother's brother? Did he live in the same house as her? Was he married to her aunt Jessica Byrd? Is this the uncle who was waiting in the house for her to come home? Jeez, if your family isn't going to look after you then what chance do you have?

Just wondering, and this is just me thinking out loud. It seems strange that a 16 year old would go off with a 49 year old, and "run away". In no way at all am I victim blaming, but I wonder if her uncle has been abusing her for a long time and she turned to the older man for comfort and support and he abused her too?

Poor Alicia. Rest in peace hunny x

No, it wasn't the uncle she lived with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/09/25/felony-indictments-unsealed-in-moore-murder-investigation/
+ video ^^^ explains in detail ......

Hunt County officials say the evidence tampering charges stem from the caseworkers’ handling of that initial referral. The indictments mention a risk assessment of the home of the murdered girl’s mother, Aretha Moore.

ETA: http://heraldbanner.com/local/x2112887575/Memorial-ceremony-scheduled-for-Moore

Nov. 2 @ 3:30 pm - 1 year anniversary of her disappearance - balloon release/prayer service

:(

Anyone notice the aunt Jessica Byrd's facebook posting back in March??? Only person she linked the message to was MICHAEL MOORE! Stating what the reward amount was, if people didn't want to call LE to block their number and call her, etc. Interesting...

Anyone notice the aunt Jessica Byrd's facebook posting back in March??? Only person she linked the message to was MICHAEL MOORE! Stating what the reward amount was, if people didn't want to call LE to block their number and call her, etc. Interesting...

Yep. I've noticed all along with this case. :(

Michael Moore ... charged with the murder of Alicia Moore is her great uncle. He is the uncle of her aunt, Jessica Moore Byrd and her mom, Aretha Moore.

Rest peacefully, sweetheart. My heart breaks for you, reading what you lived through, it's hard to imagine.

You are not forgotten, Alicia.

http://ketr.org/post/hearings-set-cps-cases

Pretrial hearings are scheduled Monday in the 354th District Court concerning the cases against Natalie Ausbie Reynolds and Rebekah Thonginh Ross and Thursday concerning the case against Laura Ard. The three were indicted by the Hunt County grand jury in September 2013 and all three individuals have entered not guilty pleas.

Jury selection is set for February 23.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...d-flags-in-alicia-moore-murder-case/23916103/

''In fact, two-and-a-half months before the Greenville teenager's body was found stuffed in a trunk, a CPS investigation had been opened. "What I found was — what stood out in that investigation — was that there was nothing done," said Jose Carrizal, the former inspector general who investigated the actions of CPS. "She left a child vulnerable."

This is SICKENING ! How many more of our babies are going to slip through the cracks to their deaths ? If CPS cannot protect them, leave your post ! Let someone else try. I understand the perps are slick and sophisticated and you cannot catch 100% before they act, but this happens far too often.
I'm sorry , baby girl :(

the victim blaming in this is way more than I could take if I was her Family, I feel so bad for them, and Alicia she does not deserve this, its sickening!!!!! this attorney for Michael Moore is a bottom feeder for pulling that out ......just horrible , I guess he feels this is what will get his client off , I hope it backfires to the moon! RIP Alicia you deserved better.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob
Back