GUILTY TX - Alicia Moore, 16, Greenville, 2 November 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WFAA News 8 just played a jail interview with the uncle. I'm on my phone and can't link it.

He claims he was trying to help Alicia because she had problems and was addicted to sex.

What a disgusting person he is. moo

Really ? At 14? I guess we know what that means about him.... FRY!

How many stories and cases have you read where the PERVERT claimed the VICTIM was the one who wanted it? Nearly every one. Sick *************** .
This is a horrible day on ws for me, anyway.
Having a lot of bad news :(

Really ? At 14? I guess we know what that means about him.... FRY![/QU

OMG!!!!!! Yuck! SMH!!!!! Not again :( You know , I'm surprised we arent all a bit weird about sex in general after knowing all we do about these perverts :stormingmad:

How many stories and cases have you read where the PERVERT claimed the VICTIM was the one who wanted it? Nearly every one. Sick *************** .
This is a horrible day on ws for me, anyway.
Having a lot of bad news :(

I'm sorry SCHMAE, just remember good always prevails over evil, maybe just not this lifetime...and a hot bath always helps! (ok Im not really much help) I hope your day gets better! :facepalm:

Update on WFAA News 8. LE connected the uncle in January via DNA but didn't arrest him. Used cell phone records to place him in Greenville the day she disappeared. :(

Uncle has a questionable past in California.

So sad for Alicia.

Urgh. Why, why, why do they always trot out the same bs? "she wanted it, she made me" Blah. Sick .

I'm so sorry Alicia, I hope you did not suffer sweetie.

And thank you to everyone for keeping us updated on Alicia.

Yes she was supposed to be home alone with him after school , we all thought hmmmmm......I have gotton to the point where "uncle" makes me always wonder (sad)

Yes we knew but I couldn't say anything, per TOS, since he was never named as a POI or suspect in the MSM. UGH. I sleuthed that guy beyond belief. I hate this. I truly do.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased TX - Alicia Moore, 16, GreenVille, 2 Nov 2012 **ARREST**

I have sat on my hands for sooooooo long about this MOORE family, per TOS. UGH... the Moore's were supposed to protect/love Alicia. They didn't. They just made a ruckus about the Amber Alert and how it failed them.... yeah right and continued on protesting and then partying until all hours of the NEXT day after her B'day. Alicia b'day was the day before and they are still partying, etc. I caught a lot of grief for posting the below video from her aunt Jessica Moore Byrd's FB. :(
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased TX - Alicia Moore, 16, GreenVille, 2 Nov 2012 **ARREST**

I truly hate this. RIP Alicia. You are loved by lots of WS posters. :(

Yes we knew but I couldn't say anything, per TOS, since he was never named as a POI or suspect in the MSM. UGH. I sleuthed that guy beyond belief. I hate this. I truly do.

I have sat on my hands for sooooooo long about this MOORE family, per TOS. UGH... the Moore's were supposed to protect/love Alicia. They didn't. They just made a ruckus about the Amber Alert and how it failed them.... yeah right and continued on protesting and then partying until all hours of the NEXT day after her B'day. Alicia b'day was the day before and they are still partying, etc. I caught a lot of grief for posting the below video from her aunt Jessica Moore Byrd's FB. :(

I truly hate this. RIP Alicia. You are loved by lots of WS posters. :(

Right Ransom. I totally understand TOS re: family friendly and supportive site. But sadly a lot of times, especially when the vic is a female and teen ( even younger sometimes i realize) it often is a family member. Then it's like a slap in the face we couldn't suss them earlier. I get it and I agree with the TOS . It's just sad how many people see young girls in their family as somehow ' their property' to do what ever they want and then hide behind the ' happy family good guy' facade to the end. Shame on you uncle.

The reports also share how detectives made a connection between this murder and two other murders in 2002 perpetrated by Moore’s boyfriend, Kevin Starling Jones, in Oakland.

The report reads,“The methods described by Moore used in the serial killings in California appear similar to the methods used to kill the decedent and dispose of her body”.

Byrd tells us Moore was bisexual and that she didn’t know about Kevin Jones. She says this Mother’s Day will be very difficult for her family because she treated Alicia Moore like her daughter.

“Knowing that your uncle is involved with somebody he loved and cared for and now he ended her life? That’s a lot to take,” said Byrd.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Diff...amily-of-slain-Greenville-teen-207065791.html

Poor Alicia never had a fighting chance......what a screwed up family

— A Van Zandt County grand jury Tuesday indicted Michael Vincent Moore of Grand Prairie on one count of capital murder in connection with the November 2012 death of Alicia Moore of Greenville.

See more at: http://heraldbanner.com/local/x7511...icted-for-capital-murder#sthash.ZRpoQ36D.dpuf

— A trial date has been set later this month for a local man, on charges he allegedly sexually assaulted a Greenville teenager who later was found murdered.

The attorney for Terry Dwayne Ramsire had sought to suppress statements Ramsire allegedly made to law enforcement officials last year due to questions over Ramsire’s mental competency.

See more at: http://heraldbanner.com/local/x1664875008/Trial-date-set-in-sexual-assault-case#sthash.DHa5AaH5.dpuf

I do not understand why they would tamper with any kind of evidence. Argh people!!!!!!

Three CPS workers charged with evidence tampering and official oppression. Shameful.

RIP Alicia ~

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I was watching this on the news but the Hunt Co. DA is being somewhat tight lipped about it. It's the first I heard of a sexual assault case involving Alicia. Her mother asked the CPS worker for it and was denied the file or the paperwork. This is according to the fox4 broadcast last night. So all I can gather is that perhaps the uncle who ultimately took Alicia 's life had an abuse case against him that CPS was looking into and CPS brushed it under the table . Why would they ? I wonder if one of those workers is a relative or good friend of the uncle's ? ANd when there is a sexual assault ' case' , why isn't the district attorney handling it? That's a crime. I thougth cps looked into cases of suspected abuse and neglect. Once its' a full fledged crime, I thought it would go over to the ' police' side of things. Poor Alicia..... it just gets worse. If she had the bravery to report abuse before and was ignored and even denied justice by lying CPS workers, then they are responsible for her death as well !

~Alicia's uncle, Michael Moore, was arrested for the crime in May.

"Our main focus right now is trying to get through this murder," said Jessica Byrd, Alicia's aunt.

But several months before that crime happened, the Department of Family and Protective Services investigated allegations that Alicia had been sexually assaulted.

Byrd said she is curious what investigators might have done with Alicia's case, but said she has yet to be contacted.

"I'm not really focused on that any more," Byrd added. "That man is getting time. That's all I wanted."
~

State investigator facing felony charge claims innocence

This makes me so angry! If it was followed through, Alicia would have might been in the custody of foster parents and her murder might not have ever happened! I would be all over this like a spider monkey!

They also mention there were other cases involved. There was something more tonight, but I missed it. Will see if it post on their site tonight. Poor Alicia, may she dance with the angels now.

~Alicia's uncle, Michael Moore, was arrested for the crime in May.

"Our main focus right now is trying to get through this murder," said Jessica Byrd, Alicia's aunt.

But several months before that crime happened, the Department of Family and Protective Services investigated allegations that Alicia had been sexually assaulted.

Byrd said she is curious what investigators might have done with Alicia's case, but said she has yet to be contacted.

"I'm not really focused on that any more," Byrd added. "That man is getting time. That's all I wanted."
~

State investigator facing felony charge claims innocence

This makes me so angry! If it was followed through, Alicia would have might been in the custody of foster parents and her murder might not have ever happened! I would be all over this like a spider monkey!

They also mention there were other cases involved. There was something more tonight, but I missed it. Will see if it post on their site tonight. Poor Alicia, may she dance with the angels now.

Excuse my nausea for this statement but here goes... Uncle said he was helping Alicia with her ' sex addiction' . ( Grrrr) Could the man and/or men who had assaulted her previously been contacts or friends of the uncle ? These cases HAVE to be related IMHO . It's too bizarre for them not to be and that is the only thing I can think of to tie it together. Uncle claims she's a sex addict and possibly loans or even pimps her out to friends or contacts of his through the bakery ? Anyway, just thinking out loud about how this all fits together. It's horrifying and I'm so sorry for this baby that the steps put in place to HELP her were denied her and cost her her life !

It crossed my mine that one of the workers might have had a relationship with the uncle, but that was a stretch. I just think it was laziness and shabby work on their behalf. Also considering the people that Alicia was with at the time, it seemed that noone was really interested in this and noone had her back to make them push things along.

But right after her disappearance, the assestment is submitted. They realized they dropped the ball and busted it out. I really wish I could see what it said. I wonder if they suggested to have her removed from the home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob
Back