GUILTY TX - Amina, 18, & Sarah Said, 17, shot dead, dad sought, Irving, 1 Jan 2008 *arrest in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Aug 1 2022 rbbm.
''Jury selection begins on Monday in the capital murder trial of Yaser Said, who is accused of killing his two teenage daughters, allegedly because of their dating habits. Said, 65, is accused of shooting to death Amina, 18, and Sarah Said, 17, in 2008 near an Irving hotel. Some family members said that the girls were victims of “honor killings” because their father thought they had brought shame to the family. Yaser Said has sent several letters to the judge in Dallas, proclaiming his innocence, according to WFAA-TV. In one letter he wrote, “I was not happy about my kids’ dating activity. But, I did not do the killings or any plan to hurt them,” WFAA reported.''

''The trial is being held in Criminal District Court No. 7 in Dallas. Prosecutors are not seeking the death penalty. If convicted, Said will be automatically sentenced to life without parole.''
I’m so glad he is finally going to trial. I have no doubt he will be convicted. I wish they were seeking the death penalty.

Aug 1 2022 rbbm.
''Jury selection begins on Monday in the capital murder trial of Yaser Said, who is accused of killing his two teenage daughters, allegedly because of their dating habits. Said, 65, is accused of shooting to death Amina, 18, and Sarah Said, 17, in 2008 near an Irving hotel. Some family members said that the girls were victims of “honor killings” because their father thought they had brought shame to the family. Yaser Said has sent several letters to the judge in Dallas, proclaiming his innocence, according to WFAA-TV. In one letter he wrote, “I was not happy about my kids’ dating activity. But, I did not do the killings or any plan to hurt them,” WFAA reported.''

''The trial is being held in Criminal District Court No. 7 in Dallas. Prosecutors are not seeking the death penalty. If convicted, Said will be automatically sentenced to life without parole.''
Any word on video coverage? Please post here if anyone finds out.

The cameras are in the courtroom according to WFAA and they will start soon and it will be streamed on their YouTube page.

I am so grateful to have this experience of justice for them finally take place! This was so brutal and sad and he'll be found guilty in a second. I bet he will blame his brother.

JUSTICE FOR AMINA AND SARAH!!

Of course he was opposed to the girls dating....;) imo, speculation.
1659448797722.png
''Said, of Irving, Texas, filmed the just-awake girls and is heard to say: "Nice legs. Mmm very nice" as he pans over their legs.
"Sarah sleeps with her pants? Mmm, very nice. Wow, look at those eyes. I got my eye on you," he adds.

Dallas News reported that the girls accused their father of sexual abuse in 1998, when they were 9 and 8 years old.''

Last edited:
''Amina Said was so close to getting away from the man she feared.

The 18-year-old senior at Lewisville High School fled the state, got an apartment and planned to start a new life.
But her mom forced Amina to return to her father Jan. 1, 2008, her then-boyfriend Edgar Ruiz testified Tuesday in a Dallas County courtroom at her father’s capital murder trial. The same evening, she and her younger sister were shot and killed.

Amina’s last words to Ruiz were that he would never see her again.

“She knew she was gonna die,” Ruiz, 34, said in the first day of testimony against Yaser Said.

Said, 65, is accused of shooting Amina and her 17-year-old sister Sarah in his taxi cab. A passerby discovered their bullet-riddled bodies outside an Irving hotel. If convicted, Said faces an automatic life sentence because prosecutors are not seeking the death penalty.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back