GUILTY TX - Amina, 18, & Sarah Said, 17, shot dead, dad sought, Irving, 1 Jan 2008 *arrest in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Amina (the lighter skinned one with green eyes) is the older one, and Sarah, the one with darker complexion and big smile is the younger sister.

Amina had apparently confided in friends that she was being physically and sexually abused by their father. She had even gone to school with noticeable bruises and injuries. Their mother had forbidden her to seek medical help.

The mother is just as evil as the father. She is a heartless enabler who never truly cared for her daughters and it is a shame to even call her a mother. I think she knew exactly what Yaser was up to and she is equally responsible for what happened to these young women.

I completely agree. The above article that I posted where "Tissie" says the girls "now can rest in peace" is utter BS from her. Not to mention, he's been caught but I don't think the girls will ever "rest in peace". Their lives were cut short the most brutal way imaginable (by their own father)— "my DAD shot me"— and the fact they did not have a real life between the time they were born and the short time they stayed on the earth. Barring our spiritual beliefs, usually victims don't "rest in peace" unless a conviction has been obtained and just sentence given. The mother is being overdramatic. Playing the victim.

Before the funeral Saturday, Patricia Said made a public appeal for her husband to turn himself in. "We will not quit until we find you," she said. "If it's the last thing I do, I promise, I will find you."

The couple's son, 19-year-old Islam Said, also spoke to the media, saying that his father had "messed everything up" by murdering his sisters, who have been described as popular students at Lewisville High School and inseparable siblings.

'Honor Killing' Motive for Slain Sisters?

From a legal standpoint, this trial is important far beyond justice for Amina & Sarah. While we have the constitutional right to religious freedom & equal rights for women, Islamic extremists are pushing to allow Sharia Law as part of their right to religious freedom. Before you roll your eyes & think America will never stand for that (as I naively did), there are already Sharia sections set aside in ally nations- like Canada, England & France, where crimes against women, in the name of religion, are allowed to exist. A New Jersey judge refused to grant a restraining order against a divorced Muslim woman, whose husband continued to rape her, because of the man’s religious beliefs.
Advocates of Anti-Shariah Measures Alarmed by Judge's Ruling

Muslim woman reportedly raped by husband after seeking divorce through Sharia court

Muslim Divorces Without Shariah Can Get Tricky | HuffPost

American Laws for American Courts (ALAC) legislation was written to balance religious freedom yet protect individual, fundamental constitutional rights such as: freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, due process and equal protection under the law. Unfortunately only 12 states have passed this protection for women: Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington.
Although TX has this protection, you can bet the farm that “right to religious freedom” and sharia will come into play by defense.

“One of the primary opponents of ALAC legislation is the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), which seeks to supplant US constitutional rights and norms by accommodating foreign laws and foreign legal doctrines, such as Shariah.”
CAIR Targets Constitutional Rights in North Carolina - Center for Security Policy
This is not true.

What is up with the cops claiming this was not due to a tip but "great police work" in the press conference? I'm confused.
That article is super interesting. The tip came in 2017 but they lost him. In 2020 they put surveillance on a home registered to the niece and checked the garbage bags the son and brother left in a shopping center. They found cigarettes and the DNA on them matched the girls' familiar.

rbbm
New details released into how authorities found man accused of ‘honor killings’ of two daughters in Irving
''On August 14, 2017, a maintenance worker at the Copper Canyon Apartments, in Bedford, spotted Yaser inside an apartment that was leased to his son, Islam, while fixing a water leak.

The apartment manager, who was aware that Islam’s father was a fugitive, contacted the FBI, and during an interview with an agent, the maintenance worker was able to positively identify Yaser as the man he saw inside the apartment.

The FBI agent then tried to interview Islam and search his apartment, but he would not cooperate with investigators. He also reportedly called his uncle and said, “We have a problem.”

A few hours later, the FBI Dallas SWAT team executed a search warrant on Islam’s apartment, and had to breach the door after finding it locked.

No one was inside the apartment, but they found evidence that someone had jumped off the patio and into the brush below.

Investigators sent DNA evidence from cigarettes butts, a toothbrush, and eyeglasses found in the apartment to the FBI lab in Quantico, Virginia, and it was determined that it was Yaser’s DNA.

Nearly two weeks after the search warrant, Islam was found more than 1,000 miles away, inside a car at the U.S. Canada border.''

‘Honor killings’ a false narrative in Irving teens’ deaths, Muslim community says
''After Amina and Sarah Said were found shot to death in 2008, many people were quick to blame their father’s Islamic faith.''

Has everyone seen Yaser Said's profile "Crimes of the Father" on The Hunt with John Walsh?

I think it was one of the best docs done on this case. It's got Patricia playing victim in front of the cameras again. She actually shakes her head and says, "I can't give you one good reason why I went back" (after Yaser molested the girls). Also, Patricia's aunt who shows more emotion over the loss of her girls is interviewed. She talks about how the girls told her about Yaser's raping them and that "it hurt".

Feel free to watch it here:
the.hunt.with.john.walsh.s02e02.crimes.of.the.father.720p.hdtv.x264-w4f.mkv

Is that really Amina's boyfriend in the shadows? Definitely doesn't look like Mrs. Trotter's son.

Last edited:
Has everyone seen Yaser Said's profile "Crimes of the Father" on The Hunt with John Walsh?

I think it was one of the best docs done on this case. It's got Patricia playing victim in front of the cameras again. She actually shakes her head and says, "I can't give you one good reason why I went back" (after Yaser molested the girls). Also, Patricia's aunt who shows more emotion over the loss of her girls is interviewed. She talks about how the girls told her about Yaser's raping them and that "it hurt".

Feel free to watch it here:
the.hunt.with.john.walsh.s02e02.crimes.of.the.father.720p.hdtv.x264-w4f.mkv

Is that really Amina's boyfriend in the shadows? Definitely doesn't look like Mrs. Trotter's son.

Thank you for that link. I have downloaded it will start watching it in segments. It seems as if I don't have the patience to watch anything straight through these days.

The MOTHER took these girls back to this abusive inhuman sperm donor. She is as guilty as he is. I watched the Prime documentary. Her words before the murder and after are polar opposites. She plays down his abuse after the murders, and when confronted with photos of him strangling her said "oh he didn't mean that". She is NUTS and is responsible for what happened to these girls. If she had stayed gone with them they would still be alive.

Last edited:
The MOTHER took these girls back to this abusive inhuman sperm donor. She is as guilty as he is. I watched the Prime documentary. Her words before the murder and after are polar opposites. She plays down his abuse after the murders, and when confronted with photos of him strangling her said "oh he didn't mean that". She is NUTS and is responsible for what happened to these girls. If she had stayed gone with them they would still be alive.

You should see the episode with John Walsh's The Hunt as she just says some of the most vile things. Like I said, we will all probably be watching her on the stand months from now in the Penalty Phase blubbering about how much her daughters' deaths effected her and how Yaser deserves the death penalty. And how she says her daughters "can now rest in peace" makes me sick!

Does anyone know when Yaser's arraignment is? Apparently Islam and the other vermin have been arraigned.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back