GUILTY TX - Amina, 18, & Sarah Said, 17, shot dead, dad sought, Irving, 1 Jan 2008 *arrest in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Yaser Abdel Said Now in Custody — FBI
''August 26, 2020
FBI Ten Most Wanted Fugitive Yaser Abdel Said Now in Custody
Yaser Abdel Said, a capital murder suspect wanted in connection with the homicide of his two teenage daughters, Amina and Sarah, was taken into custody without incident today in Justin, Texas, by the FBI’s Dallas Field Office. Said was placed on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list on December 4, 2014. Said is currently in federal custody and will soon be transferred to Dallas County.

“The FBI-led Dallas Violent Crimes Task Force has worked tirelessly to find Yaser Abdel Said. These experienced investigators never gave up on their quest to find him and pledged to never forget the young victims in this case,” said FBI Dallas Special Agent in Charge Matthew DeSarno. “Said was placed on the Ten Most Wanted Fugitives List nearly six years ago for the heinous act he committed against his daughters. His capture and arrest bring us one step closer to justice for Amina and Sarah. We want to thank our partners at the Irving Police Department for working with us to apprehend this dangerous individual.”

!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUSTICE FOR AMINA AND SARAH IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!
IT'S GREAT TO CALL HIM A DEFENDANT!!!! THIS IS SUCH GREAT NEWS!! BEST THIS YEAR!!!!!

Can’t believe they finally got this worthless piece of *advertiser censored*! It is angering to know that the son and the brother of this human waste helped him to hide. It sickens me to think that somehow in their minds the brutal slaying of these young women was justified.

It’s crazy to think that he was in Texas all this time, and that he managed to evade detection for more than a decade.

Justice cannot be truly served, but this will end up where he belongs and spend the rest of his pathetic, sorry existence rotting away with no rights or freedom.

My heart is with Sarah & Amina. Two innocent souls gone too soon. May they Rest In Peace.

Texas father, one of FBI's 10 most wanted fugitives, arrested for daughters' 2008 "honor killing"
''A Dallas-area taxicab driver wanted for the 2008 slayings of his two teenage daughters was arrested Wednesday in a small North Texas town, the FBI said. Agents arrested Yaser Abdel Said, 63, in Justin, 36 miles northwest of Dallas.''

''A police report at the time said a family member told investigators that the suspect threatened "bodily harm″ against Sarah for going on a date with a non-Muslim. The mother, Patricia Said, fled with her daughters in the week before their deaths because she was in "great fear for her life." Gail Gattrell, the sisters' great-aunt, has called the deaths an "honor killing," in which a woman is murdered by a relative to protect her family's honor.''

''The FBI also announced Wednesday evening that two more arrests were made, CBS DFW reported. Islam Said, the suspect's son, and Yassim Said, the suspect's brother, both face charges for harboring a fugitive.''

Can’t believe they finally got this worthless piece of ****! It is angering to know that the son and the brother of this human waste helped him to hide. It sickens me to think that somehow in their minds the brutal slaying of these young women was justified.

It’s crazy to think that he was in Texas all this time, and that he managed to evade detection for more than a decade.

Justice cannot be truly served, but this ******* will end up where he belongs and spend the rest of his pathetic, sorry existence rotting away with no rights or freedom.

My heart is with Sarah & Amina. Two innocent souls gone too soon. May they Rest In Peace.

Well said. I hope those son and brother get max time! He could have gotten away with it forever!

This makes me very sad...

Here's the girls:
said_sisters.jpg
Amina, 18 & Sarah, 17. Not sure which is which. Bumping this pic from early in the thread, from 2008.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back