GUILTY TX - Amina, 18, & Sarah Said, 17, shot dead, dad sought, Irving, 1 Jan 2008 *arrest in 2020*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's an interesting and unusual shot of someone who murdered his own daughters and was an obvious major perv (the one where he is posing with the officer, wearing a face-mask). Our world has definitely changed.

From a legal standpoint, this trial is important far beyond justice for Amina & Sarah. While we have the constitutional right to religious freedom & equal rights for women, Islamic extremists are pushing to allow Sharia Law as part of their right to religious freedom. Before you roll your eyes & think America will never stand for that (as I naively did), there are already Sharia sections set aside in ally nations- like Canada, England & France, where crimes against women, in the name of religion, are allowed to exist. A New Jersey judge refused to grant a restraining order against a divorced Muslim woman, whose husband continued to rape her, because of the man’s religious beliefs.
Advocates of Anti-Shariah Measures Alarmed by Judge's Ruling

Muslim woman reportedly raped by husband after seeking divorce through Sharia court

Muslim Divorces Without Shariah Can Get Tricky | HuffPost

American Laws for American Courts (ALAC) legislation was written to balance religious freedom yet protect individual, fundamental constitutional rights such as: freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, due process and equal protection under the law. Unfortunately only 12 states have passed this protection for women: Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington.
Although TX has this protection, you can bet the farm that “right to religious freedom” and sharia will come into play by defense.

“One of the primary opponents of ALAC legislation is the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR), which seeks to supplant US constitutional rights and norms by accommodating foreign laws and foreign legal doctrines, such as Shariah.”
CAIR Targets Constitutional Rights in North Carolina - Center for Security Policy

Last edited:
I hope they get what they deserve. I hope their cell mates give them the proper “honor” treatment they so deserve. Worthless pieces of fecal matter that have no right to be called a human. Un-*******-believable.
I wish he/they could experience shunning/ dishonor or worse. But the unfortunate reality is that his honor killings would probably be celebrated there. 20% of inmates are Muslim & 80% of prison conversions are to Islam, not any other religion.
Conversion to Islam in U.S. prisons - Wikipedia

Honour killing might be what is played up in this case, but i suspect it actually plays a lesser role as to why the father would kill Amina and Sarah in cold blood.
Imo, the alleged perp was a hot blooded perv for his own daughters and was jealous of everyone else who got close to them, no matter who or what they were.
If he has such strong religious convictions, what in hey was he doing living in Texas and not in a place where he could (probably?) legally do whatever he likes with his girls? imo speculation

Last edited:
Honour killing might be what is played up in this case, but i suspect it actually plays a lesser role as to why the father would kill the Amina and Sarah in cold blood.
Imo, the alleged perp was a hot blooded perv for his own daughters and was jealous of everyone else who got close to them, no matter who or what they were.
If he has such strong religious convictions, what in hey was he doing living in Texas and not in a place where he could (probably?) legally do whatever he likes with his girls? imo speculation
Could be. That video makes me wonder if he was filming for potential arranged marriage. Like an advertisement of sorts. Perhaps payment would have been involved. At one point he took them to Egypt for the purpose of meeting eventual 50 year old husband. Jmo
Arrest mother as accomplice in Texas honor killing

From link, thanks. rbbm.
V_HANNA_YASER-SAID-ARREST-5A_00.00.01.26-e1598571028955.jpg

''Two filmmakers spent years digging into this story and even received death threats along the way.''

''Xoel Pamos, director of the Amazon film “Price of Honor,” is still absorbing the news the manhunt is finally over.''

''The film featured interviews with those closest to the girls, including Joe Trotter, Amina’s boyfriend. He’s one of the first people Pamos talked to after the arrest.

“He was so thankful,” Pamos recalled. “He said to me, ‘Xoel, I’ve been asking the universe for a sign. This just happened.'”

''Pamos also says planning a murder and hiding so long takes a lot of help.

Police said more arrests are possible. Pamos thinks this is just the beginning.

“I think the list goes on,” he said. “I think the Pandora box was just opened on this case.”

''Said was moved to the Dallas County Jail Thursday afternoon.''

Amina, 18 & Sarah, 17. Not sure which is which. Bumping this pic from early in the thread, from 2008.

Amina (the lighter skinned one with green eyes) is the older one, and Sarah, the one with darker complexion and big smile is the younger sister.

Amina had apparently confided in friends that she was being physically and sexually abused by their father. She had even gone to school with noticeable bruises and injuries. Their mother had forbidden her to seek medical help.

The mother is just as evil as the father. She is a heartless enabler who never truly cared for her daughters and it is a shame to even call her a mother. I think she knew exactly what Yaser was up to and she is equally responsible for what happened to these young women.

‘They’re becoming too American’: Ex-wife of captured ‘honor killings’ father, who killed daughters for dating non-Muslim boys, speaks out
by Leigh Egan
August 27, 2020
''Said’s son, Islam Said, previously said the girls’ death had nothing to do with religion.''

''For years priors to their deaths, the girls said they had been both physically and sexually abused by their father. He would often follow them and record them without their knowledge.

A friend reported that Said allegedly kicked Amina in the face for dating a non-Muslim boy and left welts all over her back.''

''Owens divorced Said in 2009 and today, she still doesn’t know why killed the girls. She surmised he may have thought they were acting too “westernized.”

“He would say things like, ‘They’re becoming too American.'”

Shortly after the killings, Islam Said claimed he wanted nothing to do with this father. Yet, police arrested Isman, along with his uncle, Yasim Said; both are accused of helping the suspect evade capture.

Police believe there are others who may have aided the suspect.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back