TX TX - Andreanna Flores, 19, San Antonio, 19 May 2023 *has infant son & 2 yo daughter / attempting to leave a bad relationship / she is w/o medication*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

PommyMommy

#ShinelikeShanann
Reaction score
[...]

Andreanna Flores disappeared nearly two weeks ago, according to loved ones. The 19-year-old was last seen on the northwest side of San Antonio.

“She would have never left her babies,” said Andrea Winter, Flores’ mother. “Never in a million years would she have left her babies.”

Flores has an infant son and a 2-year-old daughter.

[...]

Winter has been worried sick ever since her 19-year-old daughter didn’t return home on May 19.

She had spent the night at a house near Vance Jackson Road and Newcastle Lane, according to Winter.

“That Thursday she said, ‘Mama, I will be back home on Friday,” said Winter. “That was the last I heard from her. By Sunday, I got a feeling in my gut that something was wrong. Since I worked half a day on Monday, I went to pick up my daughter and grandson. I got to my grandson’s grandparents’ home, and they said, ‘The baby is the only one here.’ I said, ‘What do you mean he is the only one here?! My daughter wouldn’t leave the baby here by himself.’ I want my daughter, and no one is giving me answers.”

Winter says her daughter is without her medication.

[...]

Loved ones say Flores was attempting to leave a bad relationship right before she went missing.

[...]

Flores is described as about 5 feet tall, with brown eyes and black hair with blonde highlights. She has a small red heart tattoo under her left eye, a butterfly tattoo on her neck and a tattoo on her right forearm. She was last seen wearing black sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt.

e35ab880-02f9-4d5d-9e8f-805aadff5b14_1140x641.jpg

c412a9f3-cbca-489c-a34f-6f15bef4bc46_1140x641.jpg

[...]

The New Braunfels Police Department (NBPD), which is the lead investigative agency, confirmed Flores has been entered into the state and national databases for missing people.

The San Antonio Police Department (SAPD) says it's working with New Braunfels PD. If you see Flores, you can contact either law enforcement agency.

You can reach SAPD at 210-207-7273. The number for NBPD is 830-463-1316.

I'm confused a bit.... where is Andreanna's 2 year old daughter? Her mother/Winter mentions going to pick Adreanna and the newborn boy up at the newborn's grandparents house, and they said he was the only one there? But no mention of the 2 yesr old daughter. Perhaps she was with Winter?

I am *guessing* the newborn boy's grandparents' house is where the newborn boy's father (bad relationship Adreanna was attempting to leave?) also lives and the residence mentioned in the article at "Vance Jackson Rd and Newcastle Ln" as the place Adreanna was going to stay the night at and where only the newborn boy remained?

Did Adreanna live with her mother? If she said Thursday that she would be home Friday, why didn't the alarm bells not go off until Monday? If Adreanns is not the type to just leave her babies, is she also not the type who would call to check on/talk to her 2 year old daughter while away from home for 3-4 days?!

Regardless, the fact that Adreannas mom/Winter *seems* to allude to the newborn boy's grandparents "not giving her any answers" worries me greatly. Very scared for this young woman.

Where is the newborn boy's father? Is he the current BF whom Adreanna was trying to leave? What's his story in terms of when/where he last saw her?

Last edited:
Not a lot of concrete details in the article but yeah, I tend to agree. People currently in an atypical pharmacological state can do unpredictable things but for only the blood relative infant to be accounted for and no further info available suggests foul play to me. Could easily turn out different as more details emerge though.

NEW BRAUNFELS, Texas – The New Braunfels Police Department is searching for a missing teenager who was last seen in May.

Andreanna Flores was last seen with her ex-boyfriend Gilberto Sepulveda at the HEB located at 4100 New Braunfels Ave.

Police say there’s a history of abuse in the relationship between Flores and Sepulveda. Andreanna’s family believes that she is in grave danger.

According to officials, Andreanna was moving on from the relationship with Sepulveda to focus on herself and her children.

Andreanna has a medical condition and is without her medication.

If you have any information on Andreanna’s whereabouts, please contact the New Braunfels Police Department at 830-221-4100.

Is Sepulveda also missing?

The parking lot of HEB or inside the store? I wonder if anything of note was purchased? When were they seen there? Thurs-Mon? Sometime after?

I wish they gave/confirmed more info about who she was planning to stay with Thurs-Fri. If it was the ex, an overnight stay doesn't seem like the behavior of someone who is leaving or has left a relationship. If there is history of abuse in the relationship, why would her mom and others offer to watch the newborn and 2 year old so that those two could spend time together? Is he missing as well or just her?

My initial thought was definitely foul play. Is it possible she has a new man in her life or is off on her own? A toddler and a newborn is a lot to juggle at 19.

This flyer mentions "abuse in the relationship and the ex had charges". It also mentions "when Audreanna's mother showed up and saw her grandson left with the grandparents with new bags of clothes and diapers she knew something was not right". It also says that Audreanna's medication "is not life dependent on not taking them".

1686092311114.png

I am glad the lack of medication is apparently not life threatening. JMO but I take the talk about new clothes and diapers for the baby means someone expected him to stay with the grandparents and didn't bring items from home.

Much less chance of finding her/them alive now than when I wrote my first post, I'm afraid - and it had already been weeks at that point. She doesn't seem to me like the type to spend a month living off the land.

Does any one know how to find arrests in Texas ? I can't figure that out

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FlukeBC