GUILTY TX - Anne-Christine Johnson, 30, League City, 8 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This reminds me...if she died on the 4th or about...that FB post WAS HIM.

If I feel this much grief and rage, I can barely imagine what her family is feeling. My heart goes out to them. I hope someday her son can understand that she loved him so much she risked her life spending any amount of time in that house so she could be near him. Bless his little soul.

Omg! The details he was willing to share! I wonder when those last picture of Christine were taken...what had he said, what did she know??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This reminds me...if she died on the 4th or about...that FB post WAS HIM.

If I feel this much grief and rage, I can barely imagine what her family is feeling. My heart goes out to them. I hope someday her son can understand that she loved him so much she risked her life spending any amount of time in that house so she could be near him. Bless his little soul.
Controlling SOB.
Beautiful woman (that he bragged on to others on facebook) beaten down by him physically and maybe mentally.
I can still see those pics of her neck. :(

It is not unusual for LE or Facebook (together or not) to deactivate the profile of someone charged with murder. Aside from allowing the investigation of the profile itself, it deters a lot of hate and harassment undoubtedly pointed his way right now.
A neighbor in the 70's-80's became a cop and was arrested not to long ago for having sexual encounters with teenage girls and his fb went "poof and gone".
omg that is horrific.....

IM so sorry. Christmas last year was so bad for us too. 12/23/15 1952 my son doc called and told me to take him up to the stanford ER because he looked like he had a giant tumor in his chest. Earlier in the day she had ordered chest x ray because he was still short of breath after an earlier bout w bronchitis . Guess it wasn't that that.
I hope your son is ok now.

Controlling SOB.
Beautiful woman (that he bragged on to others on facebook) beaten down by him physically and maybe mentally.
I can still see those pics of her neck. :(

You can bet she was beat down mentally first. That's the nature of an abuser.

As a DV survivor, I can tell you that my abuser got in my head first. Once he had my mind, he started to put his hands on me. I have no doubt Shaun did the same. It's all about control. That's why it is so hard to get out of those situations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can bet she was beat down mentally first. That's the nature of an abuser.

As a DV survivor, I can tell you that my abuser got in my head first. Once he had my mind, he started to put his hands on me. I have no doubt Shaun did the same. It's all about control. That's why it is so hard to get out of those situations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad you did!

OMFG! He is a monster. I can't believe he so freely gave all those graphic details. Apparently it's not enough for him that Anne Christine suffered in death, he wants her loved ones to suffer in life as well.

I feel so badly for her mother, but I don't think the police could have prevented this. She went over to the lair of a monster of her own free will.

Hardy had placed scented candles around it to try to mask the smell and used ammonia to try to wipe the floor of her blood.
The woman's distraught mother believes police could have prevented her killing but says they ignored her daughter's reports of domestic abuse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...it-scented-candles-hide-stench-dead-body.html

what a horrible case. My thoughts are with this young woman's loved ones.

This is exactly it - and the sobbing was for himself. He came off as a textbook psychopath after only a few minutes on his Facebook, knowing how he treated Anne in the past. Elected to the PTA? Gag!

I agree that the police couldn't have done much here...toxic and abusive relationships are devastating quagmires we can only release ourselves from, perhaps with the help and love of those closest to us. If Anne was struggling with dependence (on him or anything else), it left her vulnerable to those inevitable moments when guys like this turn on the lights and make you forget how terrible they are as that little worm of self hate and doubt they unleash makes its way into the heart. I think she battled a lot of demons besides Shaun, and it just fed his disgust and superiority complex. Of course he thinks he did it to put her out of her misery. That leaves him as a hero.

I can't get over how he was wearing boots while this all went down, and she was in pajamas. Did he plan this?

Apparently it's not enough for him that Anne Christine suffered in death, he wants her loved ones to suffer in life as well.

I've said it once but I will say it again, what a sorry excuse for a human, a sorry excuse of a man, a sorry excuse of a father and a sorry excuse for a partner. I hope Texas handles him like they handle most murderers.

[h=1]Cell phone records led to discovery of missing League City mother's body[/h]
The records revealed the following:

Johnson's father, Lee Johnson, reported his daughter missing four days after her disappearance. Father and daughter had agreed through text messages to meet for dinner Dec. 9; she disappeared the day before.

The texts to her father showed Johnson was living with Hardy, who had custody of their 5-year-old autistic son, R*****, following their 2014 divorce. An 8-year-old son by a previous marriage lived with that child's father.

Lee Johnson went to Hardy's house Dec. 9 to meet his daughter, but Hardy told him that she didn't live there. Lee Johnson returned Dec. 12 and this time Hardy told him that Anne-Christine Johnson had been there, but had left in a white sedan driven by a man he didn't know on the afternoon of Dec. 8. Hardy told police the sedan left between 5:30 p.m. and 6 p.m.

A surveillance video of the street outside Hardy's house showed no white sedan. "Lee and family also found this suspicious due to knowledge that Shaun was a very jealous individual that did not like Anne hanging out with other men, so he reported Anne as missing," according to an affidavit.

Hardy also denied to police that Anne-Christine Johnson lived with him, but Katy Cox, a friend of Hardy's, told police she had seen his former wife bringing groceries to the residence, walking in an out and appearing to live there
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...ords-led-to-discovery-of-missing-10835312.php

So by that article it does seem they never searched the house unofficially or officially.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

And that just shocks me. Is our justice system that bad? I mean, they had proof she was beaten by him before. Why would it take three weeks to get a warrant to search her ex husband's house? It seems crazy IMO. They always look at the husband first when a spouse goes missing. Why would they just take his word for it? The fact that there's a history of abuse, and they're sharing custody of a child should be enough to get a search warrant asap. Plus, he was the last person known to see her. Not that it would've saved her life, but still. What about the child's safety?

It really bothers me that it took this long to find her. She was right under their noses. He could've gotten rid of her body, as well as evidence- aside from the phone pings. It could've messed with the prosecution. He could've gotten scared during that time, and taken his child's life along with his own. Something's got to change IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseCherami
Back