GUILTY TX - Anne-Christine Johnson, 30, League City, 8 Dec 2016 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Via request from both parties

I thought I read earlier that they lived with each other on and off after that. They probably asked for it to be dropped so that this could happen. Not victim bashing at all, but for a court to grant custody to a father it usually means that either the mom didn't fight it or the court saw the child was better off with him.

I thought I read earlier that they lived with each other on and off after that. They probably asked for it to be dropped so that this could happen. Not victim bashing at all, but for a court to grant custody to a father it usually means that either the mom didn't fight it or the court saw the child was better off with him.

I've been following this case, and the FB page since the beginning. It scares me. Her last pic with the black eye scares me. I'm scared for her.
On that note, there are very few details surfacing about this whole thing. I feel as if her family is trying to get word out, but at the same time, they are withholding info. Is/was there a drug problem? Has she actually taken off before, only to return a few days later? Why does she not have custody of EITHER of her children?
IMO, there's much more that we don't know...:(

C&C, I hope you get a Christmas miracle and find your sister safe and sound very soon.

Sad. I'm sure her kids are missing their mommy on Christmas.

From the link:
The League City Police Department told The Huffington Post on Tuesday that 32-year-old Shaun Philip Hardy is a “person of interest” in the case.

A person of interest isn’t an official suspect, and Hardy hasn’t been charged. But the couple had a “volatile” relationship, and he was the last person to see the 30-year-old cocktail waitress and mother of two, police said.

“You have a contentious couple in a volatile relationship, sharing custody of a child, and he was the last person to report seeing her,” said League City Police Department spokesman Kelly Williamson. “The totality of those circumstances is what makes him a person of interest.”

Unidentified body found wrapped in a hotel sheet South East of Houston (she is said to be between 40 and 50 but I still wondered if they could be mistaken and it could be ACJ): http://www.fox26houston.com/news/225796852-story
From the link:

Homicide detectives say the woman's body was found on the 2500 block of Carrollton Road at 5:45 a.m. They say she is between 40 and 50 years old and that she may have been a prostitute working on Telephone Road.

According to the article there were no visible signs of trauma on the victim's body, i.e., no ligature/strangulation marks, gun shot or stab wounds, and she had not been struck by a car. It's likely to be an OD (JMO), and sadly, dumping bodies is not a terribly uncommon occurrence in the area.

http://www.fox26houston.com/news/225796852-story

Her husband is officially a POI now, which is new. I don't think that was ever in MSM.

Once I get home, I'll see what else I can find about him since we can officially sleuth him now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[h=1]Police begin new search for missing League City mother[/h]
The search that began Thursday is the first major effort involving police officers.

Officer Kelly Williamson said that he could not disclose the areas being searched. "We don't want people going to where we are going to search and possibly compromising a crime scene or compromising evidence," Williamson said.

"We are at this time conducting a geographical target-specific search that is not limited to one location and we are not limiting our search area or areas to League City," he said.

EquuSearch volunteers are assisting police in the most recent search effort, Williamson said.

He declined to say what new information led authorities to conduct the new search spots, which he described as a "non-improved, wooded area."
"We are looking for anything relevant to the investigation, anything that would point to foul play, including human remains," Williamson said.
More at link: http://www.chron.com/neighborhood/b...w-search-for-missing-League-City-10824741.php

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ex-husband-anne-christine-johnson_us_5862d37ee4b0d9a594596361

A person of interest isn’t an official suspect, and Hardy hasn’t been charged. But the couple had a “volatile” relationship, and he was the last person to see the 30-year-old cocktail waitress and mother of two, police said.
“You have a contentious couple in a volatile relationship, sharing custody of a child, and he was the last person to report seeing her,” said League City Police Department spokesman Kelly Williamson. “The totality of those circumstances is what makes him a person of interest

Doesn't sound good... They've named a POI and they're talking about finding human remains and contaminating crime scenes :( Sounds like they have reason to believe that Anne-Christine is deceased :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rachel_008
Back