TX- Arianna Rose Battelle, 6, beaten to death with belt, Bryan, 27 Oct 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Tbone144

Reaction score
I tried to find this little girls name instead of using the accused name, but I’m not having any luck yet. Maybe once it’s available we’ll be able to change the title.
Jessica Bundren, 40, is charged with the beating of her 6-year-old stepdaughter.
Bryan woman accused in death of 6-year-old girl | khou.com

Beat her to death for wetting the bed (I have read quite a few articles, if it’s not in this one).

<modsnip> It has no mention of a dad and i dont like to speculate but it will be interesting to learn if the dad works away from work and the step mum takes it out on the child. this reminds me a little of little lucas. Different stages of bruises could indicate this has happened before. How can ANYONE think punishing a child for wetting her bed is a good idea, never mind beating her with a belt and making her sleep on the floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree completely, @bleuboy -- IMHO, a 6 year old shouldn't be wetting her bed unless she has medical, developmental or mental problems such as fear, on-going abuse, etc., unless she was somehow not permitted to get to the bathroom in the first place. Of course there is more to this than we know at this time.

Another child abused and now gone. She is now where the many, many other angels are -- a place of no more fear, pain or dread.

ETA -- Let's hope stepmom's bail is much, much higher than originally stated, or better, that there is no bail amount set at all that will get her out of jail.
Maybe it will scare her just a bit.

Last edited:
A 6 year old wetting the bed is super common. look at weight limits for "good nites" and other such items. Most doctors will just tell parents to wait a few years before they'll run tests. how do i know? i peed the bed until age 14 and am a parent of a bedwetter. Small bladders and deep sleepers run in my family. Sorry, folks saying little kids shouldn't pee the bed is a major pet peeve.

People who "discipline" kids for wetting the bed are even worse.

Thanks, @46daze for your info and perspective about bed-wetting. I hope my previous post was not offensive to you or others. I do know that bed-wetting can certainly occur to kids at ages past 2, 3, 8, 9 and years older, etc.
One of my best friends wet the bed until she was 8 or 9 years old. When she would spend the night at my house, she would bring her "bed-wetting kit" as her mom called it -- she never wet the bed at our house.
She was found to have a small bladder, and as she grew up, she learned to better gauge when she needed to "go" and then her "problem" became totally manageable by her by the time she was 10 or 12.

This poor child's "care-giver" apparently didn't know or didn't give a damm about seeing if this sweet girl might have a medical reason for the bed-wetting, but OTOH, it could have been just plain fear which possibly brought on the very thing that would get her in such trouble. The care-giver may have done things to cause it to happen, too. Just because she could.

Last edited:
If that wench took care of me I'd be peeing my pants all day. My heart is broken for this little girl having to be terrified.

A belt is bad enough, but studs? Older injuries? And no name mentioned of the child? O have a theory.Mommy.dearest and Pop,'s are legally married. Ot he uses AKA S.

This is one of the saddesrt cases I. Ev÷r read on WS!

As for "her"? Word travlelx

An article on stepmonster on Oxygen shows she has now moved on up to insurance broker.

She admitted beating baby girl for over a week each time she wet the bed. Each beating warranted SEVEN lashes and having to sleep on the floor.

However in her mind she did not murder the sweet girl. It was the fall down the steps did that! Fell down a flight of steps already battered, and she tossed her on a floor with a sheet, and later "checked on her"

Where's Pop's? What's the dynamics here?

also I found a 2017 article in The Eagle where if his middle name is Joel he tried to shoot a woman.

Again if middle name Joel.

Pretty, adorable girls. Not that it should matter but big age difference between him and stepmonster.

What did they think that level of abuse and suffering would do to her little body? Why did they think it was acceptable? They need harsher charges since she suffered so much.

Bed wetting is not something anyone of any age can control, and if you can't handle it, let a more patient relative raise the children.

Last edited:
What is wrong with people?? My third wet the bed all the time. I always assumed it was my fault because I was busy running with the other 2 plus working. I never would think to complain. It's called bedwetting because it happens when a person is asleep for God's sake. They don't call it couch wetting or chair wetting. YOU ARE ASLEEP WHEN YOU WET THE BED. People aren't just ignorant, they are cruel. Did they get a belt and beat themselves when they dropped a soda on the rug? If a child is found beat to death and the perpetrator doesn't have a single mark or bruise or anything, that should automatically be a special circumstance charge and should weigh heavier. when does this stop???

What is wrong with people?? My third wet the bed all the time. I always assumed it was my fault because I was busy running with the other 2 plus working. I never would think to complain. It's called bedwetting because it happens when a person is asleep for God's sake. They don't call it couch wetting or chair wetting. YOU ARE ASLEEP WHEN YOU WET THE BED. People aren't just ignorant, they are cruel. Did they get a belt and beat themselves when they dropped a soda on the rug? If a child is found beat to death and the perpetrator doesn't have a single mark or bruise or anything, that should automatically be a special circumstance charge and should weigh heavier. when does this stop???

It wasn’t your fault, it wasn’t anyone’s fault. It’s just one of those things, a developmental stage like any other. You don’t blame yourself if your child isn’t the fastest runner or the best mathematician; you accept that’s the way their brain is and celebrate what they are good at.

Extended bed-wetting is a pain in the neck because of the extra washing, but it’s not difficult to find things to help deal with it (pull-ups, bed pads etc). It’s easy to get a bit frustrated and roll your eyes internally (especially at 3am!) but I’ll never understand why so many people seem to think it is a legitimate excuse to abuse and murder their children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back