TX- Arianna Rose Battelle, 6, beaten to death with belt, Bryan, 27 Oct 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A 6 year old wetting the bed is super common. look at weight limits for "good nites" and other such items. Most doctors will just tell parents to wait a few years before they'll run tests. how do i know? i peed the bed until age 14 and am a parent of a bedwetter. Small bladders and deep sleepers run in my family. Sorry, folks saying little kids shouldn't pee the bed is a major pet peeve.

People who "discipline" kids for wetting the bed are even worse.

Thank you for saying this. My mother made me wear diapers and sit on the front porch (age 6) so our neighbors and friends could see me. I still remember this to this day. I don't speak to the martyr narcissistic mother that gave birth to me'

Bedwetting can be much more than a developmental thing. My son had major surgery from a terrific surgeon who on her days off was on a team for gender reassignment surgery. My son had 7 stents after the surgery. She did such an amazing job with him. Bedwetting is also an occurrence for the elderly. This poor little girl.

Bedwetting can be much more than a developmental thing. My son had major surgery from a terrific surgeon who on her days off was on a team for gender reassignment surgery. My son had 7 stents after the surgery. She did such an amazing job with him. Bedwetting is also an occurrence for the elderly. This poor little girl.

Yes, I know it can be, but it’s important to make people aware that it happens to perfectly healthy and/or neurotypical children up to an age long past what is considered “normal”. Sometimes you have to accept that they will grow out of it (hence developmental) rather than trying to find medical, physical or psychological reasons.

These freaks flogged those babies like 17th century sailors. I mean who the hell uses a belt on a little child to begin with?

The little one was tortured to death. Flogged to death.

O.K. my apology. The other little girl twin sister of Arianna did live in the home. This brave little girl provided police with alot of information.

She was found with a black eye a big scab and broken fingers from "dad" beating her hand with a wooden panel. The girls got the living bleep beat out of them if they didn't eat lunch fast enough.

The ummm father was gone during the day so lots of evidence on cell phones from monster texting the creep how the girls misbehaved during day.

No words except what year is this? Question why are the girls last name different than the creep? Bless this child with a new family who can help her. Her twin was murdered!

Where is the other little girl? The twin sister?

His FB shows two little girls. Could it be the twin?
She is in CPS' custody and I believe the mother is trying to get her. It appears that the "father" and the mother had joint custody of the children, mom paid child support, had the right to see the girls and did see them until the father started avoiding her and making up excuses as to why she couldn't see the girls. Apparently, the children were always exchanged between the parents in public places, so the mother didn't even know where he lived. It also appears the mother hasn't seen the girls in 2 months and went to Court because of it, but COVID got things moving really slow and nothing came out of it as of now.

My middle son was-a bedwetter. The dr explained that his bladder had not grown and caught up with the rest of his body. We put waterproof padding on the bed. We helped him not feel embarrassed and he did out grow the condition. His now 9 year old also suffered from it and wore good nites to protect the bed. She is now outgrowing it too. We supported our child and helped him not to feel embarrassed, i cant comprehend a parent beating a child for bedwetting.

O.K. my apology. The other little girl twin sister of Arianna did live in the home. This brave little girl provided police with alot of information.

She was found with a black eye a big scab and broken fingers from "dad" beating her hand with a wooden panel. The girls got the living bleep beat out of them if they didn't eat lunch fast enough.

The ummm father was gone during the day so lots of evidence on cell phones from monster texting the creep how the girls misbehaved during day.

No words except what year is this? Question why are the girls last name different than the creep? Bless this child with a new family who can help her. Her twin was murdered!

I mean why do some freaks become so obsessed with beating children? Disciplining tiny kids? What on earth can a six year old do that is so terrible they need to be punished multiple times per day? Let alone violently?

I feel like torture satisfies monsters like this in a way I will never understand. It gives them some sort of adrenaline boost or endorphin kick.

My middle son was-a bedwetter. The dr explained that his bladder had not grown and caught up with the rest of his body. We put waterproof padding on the bed. We helped him not feel embarrassed and he did out grow the condition. His now 9 year old also suffered from it and wore good nites to protect the bed. She is now outgrowing it too. We supported our child and helped him not to feel embarrassed, i cant comprehend a parent beating a child for bedwetting.

I think it’s just an excuse they find to indulge their desire to torture some sweet, pure part of themselves. Bed wetting and potty training seem to be handy excuses for these assholes. But so does eating and “lying” and “not staying in bed”.

In short, anything normal that kids go through is an excuse to brutalize these precious angels.

In general, however, I think that the somewhat popular philosophy in America that children must be strictly controlled and punished for “bad” behavior, enables freaks like these an “in” to indulging in their torture fetish.

Adults get angry. Say mean things. Cuss. Lie. They do many things that they absolutely don’t tolerate in their own children, whose brains are much less developed. How can we expect perfect behavior from children whose impulse control centers and ability to understand consequence aren’t developed, when most fully grown adults can’t exhibit such behavior? And then people hit kids for that?

So that overall philosophy is something I think defective people like these freaks use to enable their brutal and violent treatment of their precious kids.

Looking at the photo on the monster’s FB of his little girls- they’re adorable. So sweet. I have a darling little niece and a couple of nephews that age right now. They just want to show you all their silly things in their room. They want to play. They want to be goofy. Have fun. Snuggle.

Thinking of those angel faces and imagining that they could do anything at all that would merit any kind of harsh punishment is impossible.

I appreciate the posts about the bed-wetting, it could be helpful for some parents or caregivers that are dealing with it, plus it's always good to know about stuff like that. To be honest, if this poor child didn't wet the bed, they would've found any other "reason" to beat her and her sister. These people deserve to be locked up for the rest of their miserable lives. Poor babies.

The "Step Mom" and the Father do not appear to be married. She is just a live in. One of the most tragic circumstances is the 2017 case against the Father mentioned earlier has never gone to trial and has had several continuances due to COVID-19. If he were to have been put in jail where he belonged for the first offense, the twins would have never been in this situation because he met Jessica much later.

These freaks flogged those babies like 17th century sailors. I mean who the hell uses a belt on a little child to begin with?

The little one was tortured to death. Flogged to death.

This. This level of cruelty for an occurrence that can itself be directly influenced by the anxiety that cruelty engenders absolutely appals me.

And for what? A quick sheet change and cycle through the wash. It's so clearly about power and control and not about the child. This poor kid was flogged to death in a manner that not even your average 17-century tyrant ship's captain would have countenanced. Deeply disturbing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teemariee
Back