TX- Arianna Rose Battelle, 6, beaten to death with belt, Bryan, 27 Oct 2020 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
O.K. my apology. The other little girl twin sister of Arianna did live in the home. This brave little girl provided police with alot of information.

She was found with a black eye a big scab and broken fingers from "dad" beating her hand with a wooden panel. The girls got the living bleep beat out of them if they didn't eat lunch fast enough.

The ummm father was gone during the day so lots of evidence on cell phones from monster texting the creep how the girls misbehaved during day.

No words except what year is this? Question why are the girls last name different than the creep? Bless this child with a new family who can help her. Her twin was murdered!
Where did you find all of this info?

Agree completely, @bleuboy -- IMHO, a 6 year old shouldn't be wetting her bed unless she has medical, developmental or mental problems such as fear, on-going abuse, etc., unless she was somehow not permitted to get to the bathroom in the first place. Of course there is more to this than we know at this time.

Another child abused and now gone. She is now where the many, many other angels are -- a place of no more fear, pain or dread.

ETA -- Let's hope stepmom's bail is much, much higher than originally stated, or better, that there is no bail amount set at all that will get her out of jail.
Maybe it will scare her just a bit.
This is false.

I appreciate the posts about the bed-wetting, it could be helpful for some parents or caregivers that are dealing with it, plus it's always good to know about stuff like that. To be honest, if this poor child didn't wet the bed, they would've found any other "reason" to beat her and her sister. These people deserve to be locked up for the rest of their miserable lives. Poor babies.

I posted because I think it’s important to de-stigmatise it and to “educate” (for want of a better word) people, so it’s good to hear that someone appreciates it :). So much pressure is placed on young parents to have their children potty trained, a lot of it by their own family coming out with stuff like “oh well you were dry by this age” or “you never needed pull-ups”. If grandparents and other extended family members can just realise and accept that there is no shame or fault inherent, then it’s all good.

(It’s always a difficult discussion topic because it can also attract, let’s say, less than innocent interested parties :().

<modsnip> It has no mention of a dad and i dont like to speculate but it will be interesting to learn if the dad works away from work and the step mum takes it out on the child. this reminds me a little of little lucas. Different stages of bruises could indicate this has happened before. How can ANYONE think punishing a child for wetting her bed is a good idea, never mind beating her with a belt and making her sleep on the floor.
Their dad was home at the time it happened and participated in abusing the girls as well as allowing his girlfriend to hurt them as well

Justin never wanted the girls they was just a check to him after he found out he could get their mom for child support is when he wanted them, cps was called before for him hitting them when they was 2 during potty training leaving bruises up their back, I’m about 100% sure the reason why Arianna wet the bed was out of fear from her dad; she just turned 6 and dealing with two abusive parents how else do you deal with fear, Justin kept their mom from seeing the girls and their mom couldn’t just go to their house cause they always met in a public place for her to get the girls, later on he would use the excuses of “we’re out of town, they have schoolwork, or they’re sick” she couldn’t go to the courthouse because of covid and she had to wait, the girls had tried to run away to a neighbors house the night before this happened but Justin caught them, so he was already on a really bad place with them. Rip Ari

She is in CPS' custody and I believe the mother is trying to get her. It appears that the "father" and the mother had joint custody of the children, mom paid child support, had the right to see the girls and did see them until the father started avoiding her and making up excuses as to why she couldn't see the girls. Apparently, the children were always exchanged between the parents in public places, so the mother didn't even know where he lived. It also appears the mother hasn't seen the girls in 2 months and went to Court because of it, but COVID got things moving really slow and nothing came out of it as of now.
Does anyone know if this case went to trial? This story haunts me

This case finally went to trial. Stepmother, Jessica Bundren, was found guilty and sentenced to life today. Dad will go to trial later this month.

Father sentenced to life. Now hopefully Arianna’s twin and half sister can be adopted and move forward with their healing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back