TX TX - Armaidre Antwan Marquie Argumon, 5 weeks old, Wells, Cherokee Co., 18 Sep 2020 *dad arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I must have missed this. What was the parents relationship like. Were they together. (Which you can be even with one in jail) Were they broken up? Were either excited about having a son? Was he breastfed or bottle fed? Family supportive? Talking? What? I can’t find a positive connection unless I totally missed it.

https://kcentv.com/embeds/video/501-5f82267c-ea9d-4c39-a856-2cb5e6222d97/iframe?jwsource=cl

So apparently, the guardian/grandmother left the father alone with the baby while she ran an errand. The baby was gone when she returned. According to the video, mom and dad both have substance abuse issues and have 5 children together, including the missing Armaidre.

Was the grandmother instructed by CPS not to allow Armaidre's parents unsupervised visitation?

ETA: The various video links are blocked for me.

The cousin in the news clips says it was like a 30-45 min errand grandmother had to run. And he was last seen 8:30? But not reported missing till 1:30 pm? If I'm recalling the timeline correctly. I'm also wondering about CPS and whether the father was allow unsupervised visits.

I can't think of one good reason for the father to continue to not cooperate and tell them where Armaidre is.

Was the grandmother instructed by CPS not to allow Armaidre's parents unsupervised visitation?

ETA: The various video links are blocked for me.
The video did not mention CPS or visitation. Just that the grandmother had custody and left the baby alone with the father to go run an errand.

I'm thinking it's possible the father may have been staying with the grandmother (his mother) after he was released from jail? And something happened while she was gone.

Maybe instead of him taking off with the baby and then something happened, something happened and then he took off with the body. It seems more likely to me that something happened to the baby in the house and the father freaked out. jmo

On Thursday, September 24, 2020, the Cherokee County Sheriff's Department and TDCJ will be searching the Wells area. The search will start on Forest Road around 8:00 am. We ask that everyone avoid the search area so they can search as much as possible. They will have the search dogs from TDCJ and low flying helicopters helping with the search for baby Armaidre.

Wells Police Department

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back