TX TX - Armaidre Antwan Marquie Argumon, 5 weeks old, Wells, Cherokee Co., 18 Sep 2020 *dad arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has there been any news about baby Armaidre?
Not that I can find. The latest remains what was posted upthread, that the Amber Alert has been cancelled due to a lack of new leads and Sheriff Dickson continues to ask people to be on the lookout and that:

The search has expanded to include more people on the ground. On Friday, search teams brought in more dogs into areas that have not been previously searched.

“At this point, we’re using anyone and everyone. Anyone who has some new ideas, new training, different animals, and different ways of looking at things. We are going that avenue. We are not ruling anything out, we’re making sure new check every box along the way,” said Dickson.
Cherokee County sheriff: Still looking at all possibilities in the disappearance of Armaidre Argumon

Nothing on Twitter either. :( How can DeAndre be so heartless over a tiny, innocent baby? SMH.

So, they know where the mother is or not? My first thought was that dad took the baby and gave him to mom, and now she's with him somewhere. I woudn't necessarily have thought they intended to harm him, but wanted to keep him.

Not that I can find. The latest remains what was posted upthread, that the Amber Alert has been cancelled due to a lack of new leads and Sheriff Dickson continues to ask people to be on the lookout and that:

The search has expanded to include more people on the ground. On Friday, search teams brought in more dogs into areas that have not been previously searched.

“At this point, we’re using anyone and everyone. Anyone who has some new ideas, new training, different animals, and different ways of looking at things. We are going that avenue. We are not ruling anything out, we’re making sure new check every box along the way,” said Dickson.
Cherokee County sheriff: Still looking at all possibilities in the disappearance of Armaidre Argumon

Nothing on Twitter either. :( How can DeAndre be so heartless over a tiny, innocent baby? SMH.

Thanks for the reply - saddened to hear there has been no news. :(
I hope that there is a break in this case soon.

NOV 6, 2020
Search continues for missing Wells baby after almost two months
[...]

Cherokee County Sheriff Brent Dickson says the most recent area that they have searched is south of rusk.

Dickson says they received a lead that the Argumon family owned land in the past, in the south Rusk area, but nothing was recovered.

[...]

Dickson says the father, Deandre Argumon, is still their lead suspect and has not been cooperative.

He is currently in jail on an unrelated charge.

NOV 17, 2020
Tomorrow marks two months since five-week-old baby vanished from Wells
[...]

Armaidre Argumon was last seen on September 18th and authorities still consider his father DeAndre Argumon as the main suspect in his disappearance.

Cherokee County Sheriff Brent Dickson says Argumon requested to speak with authorities last week.

During that interview, Dickson says Argumon refused to discuss the child’s whereabouts— and only asked about his other charges.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME
Back