Found Safe TX - Ashlee Hatterman, 13, Harris County, 2 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They haven’t classified her as a missing person but as a runaway.

I wish they’d use the word “endangered.” This is not a simple runaway (not that they ever are). In some states, LE is required to handle runaways of her age differently from runaway who are older (16-17 for example). And a foreign country may be her destination, so that’s a bigger deal. JMO

Ugh...the authorities need to get together on this and post information that doesn't conflict!

Ohhh this does not sound good at all. Even more concerning that LE have classified her as a runaway.

The family needs to plaster Lorado with posters on both sides of the border and get the word out in the news and on social media.

They have a crowd funding site that has already generated over $5000 to cover expenses. Her father is in Lorado searching.

Ohhh this does not sound good at all. Even more concerning that LE have classified her as a runaway.

The family needs to plaster Lorado with posters on both sides of the border and get the word out in the news and on social media.

Yes, it’s so important for families to be very involved and not just leave it to LE. I would also say that families need to keep their frustration with LE private, at least initially IMO. Having a public disagreement about how much LE did doesn’t help find Ashley. But I do get their frustration, especially since the sheriff seems to be dismissive of the possibility of trafficking. Certainly, Ashley calling this man “Daddy” and saying he owns her body and soul is cause for alarm.

Great news!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Tears of joy! And kudos to LE. Mexico City is deep into Mexico. They traveled fast and it’s a huge place to disappear. I’m so relieved she was found. I hope the man was busted for trafficking.

I was scared to look when I saw her name in the found forum- didn’t want to look and see anything but “found safe”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome news! Sounded absolutely heartbreaking originally so I'm delighted!

I sure hope she realized what a mistake she made before she was rescued. If not, I wonder if she would continue to try to contact this guy.

I sure hope she realized what a mistake she made before she was rescued. If not, I wonder if she would continue to try to contact this guy.

I would hope that they would be more cautious about her technology now.

~Who is the Belle Chasse John Doe?~

HOORAY!!!!!!!!

The mom was right about her being in Mexico.

I’m overjoyed that she was found and is safe!

Her parents restricted her (no phone, etc.) after the incident in May but she was at school using a phone they didn’t know she had. I’m not sure what more they could have done beyond homeschool her with no PCs in the home, buy a set of encyclopedias, never let her be alone or with friends, no libraries because they have computers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soooo very happy to see she's been found safe!

This is amazing news! I hope she realizes how fortunate she is that so many people care and were searching for her. This could have ended so badly, in so many different ways. I pray she realizes her self-worth and goes on to have a happy and successful future.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

They were very cautious about her technology, they took away her phone. She got access because someone gave her an iPhone to use and she used it on the library's WIFI.
Kids rarely tell on each other, her friend knew about this, knew the guy was 29, etc but didn't tell until after she ran away. (They originally found out about this guy in April I believe.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back