Found Deceased TX - Athena Strand, 7, last seen at home, 200 block County Rd 3573, Paradise, 30 Nov 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was shocked at him being in LE for 50 years. I don't know if I have ever seen somebody still working in LE at his age. You are correct in that it may be the reason for his demeanor.
I really hope they get a FLIR up tonight and they find her. I keep holding onto success stories about other kids who are found days later and are okay.
bbm
Wouldn't that be great ???????
I wish so much that she's alive somehow !

How could she walk 7 miles in cold and no coat? I think she was dumped on the side of the road. If this is her I hope I am wrong.IMO.It is a possibility.
Maybe she didn't. Maybe someone hit her with a vehicle (it was dark) freaked out and put her in the vehicle (maybe to get help) and then just dumped her on the side of the road?

Maybe she didn't. Maybe someone hit her with a vehicle (it was dark) freaked out and put her in the vehicle (maybe to get help) and then just dumped her on the side of the road?
mrsmmm, I didn't see your post until I'd posted my own and then gone back to pick up reading where I'd left off. I hope this isn't true, but I'm thinking it is. :(

Ok, I finally just read all 22 pages and got caught up. Where is this sweet girl?

I just wanted to add in that I have personal experience with a young child (9 yrs) running away, at night, in a snow storm with her PJs on with a jacket and boots and she made it approx. 2KM (1.24 mi). Someone saw her and called police. They had 9 cop cars and a helicopter out to find her and when they finally found her she ran from police and hid. She was very close to making it to a large park where it would be so hard to find her. Her reason for running is that she didn't want to go to school, and has diagnosed anxiety issues. I wouldn't say this is a typical case, but it does happen, so I agree with other posters who have said it is possible she left on her own. If she was upset enough, or had enough fear, or anger etc, it can push them to do things that seem out of character. There are also other possibilities IMO - but I'm not ready to rule out that she left on her own just yet.

ALL MOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member