TX - Austin Package Bombs #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's possible. The Columbine killers, IIRC, built their bombs in Eric Harris' bedroom and garage of his parent's home. I remember reading news stories about how they broke up glass with hammers, etc. for shrapnel. Apparently the parents didn't notice or thought they were working on some kind of hobby project.

http://www.newsweek.com/columbine-high-school-anatomy-massacre-166950

https://www.columbine-guide.com/columbine-bombs

So it's possible his roommates didn't realize what MAC was really doing.

If he didn't detonate any bombs in his yard, friends may have not noticed his tinkering was for bombs.

Or maybe they just looked the other way and ignored him.

The thing I've experienced in my own experience with people of any kind of faith or belief (to include Communism and Humanism) is that life constantly creates contradictions. In any belief group there will be varying levels of behavioral consistency. Some people are highly self-controlled, others are all over the map. People are inherently messy. I heard one pastor say, "Ministry would be a great job if it weren't for the people." It is the nature of people-intensive environments. In another professional setting, one doctor I overheard complained about his patients. People wear each other out.

I can understand all of the temptations we all have but not killing is a whole different ball game , especially something like this.

The house is one of two - blue with white trim, or yellow with white trim. Both houses when I drove by were HEAVILY covered with police tape, so it's hard to distinguish which one it actually is.

Thanks I think it is the same house I was calling blue . Due to the relatives statement release was in front of the first one swd 2 different homes https://www.statesman.com/news/loca...ect-release-statement/WKajysywCqjuMpEEPtYPSL/

Parents home jmho is the one that the reporters were allowed to get close for the release of statement

OK here is the FRONT of the house MAC lived mac home front.JPG

And another view with blue on it MAC FBI break windows.JPG

According to the U.S. Census, in 2010, there were 48,937 people residing in the city, comprising 17,817 households and 12,926 families.[18] The population density was 2,141.9 people per square mile (592.7/km²). There were 8,914 housing units at an average density of 525.3 per square mile (202.8/km²).

The racial makeup of the city was 81.4% White, 4.3% African American, 0.5% Native American, 5.1% Asian, 0.1% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, 5.10% from other races, and 3.4% from two or more races. 19% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.[18]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cedar_Park,_Texas
It's pretty frustrating.

My parents bought their house for $165,000 FOUR years ago. That same house? Now worth almost $280,000. Great for them, not so much for those of us renting. 10 years ago, rent was $600. It's almost TRIPLED that in the last 10 years, and yet... wages are pretty much still the same.

So yeah, it's rough, and I can see how a kid his age would feel helpless, especially if he just lost his job. MOST people around here are one paycheck away from disaster. If I missed ONE paycheck, it would send us into an absolute spiral.
Think Austin is jam-packed now? Well, you’d better brace yourself. By 2020, the city is expected to be home to nearly 950,000 people.

*advertiser censored*new report*from the City of Austin’s auditor predicts the city’s population will swell from an estimated 855,136 in 2015 to 943,555 in 2020. That would be a population increase of 10.3 percent in just five years. As of July 2016, the city’s population stood at 931,830, according to the*U.S. Census Bureau.

The addition of more than 88,000 residents (roughly equivalent to the entire population of Sugar Land, a Houston suburb) during the 2015-20 time span is bound to further aggravate one of the city’s nagging challenges: affordable housing.

More at link...

http://austin.culturemap.com/news/city-life/01-09-17-austin-population-growth-2020-report/

Since they have addresses from his computer, I fell 110% positive they have check on all of those addresses.

"weird house w/ lots of people coming and going" ..sounds like a drug dealing house.

Drug dealer house? Your reasoning is because of many coming and goings? I have kids and if someone thought comings and goings meant drugs then I guess with that reasoning I have a meth lab in the basement. There has been no mention of drugs. The facts given this sways me more in the arena of anger and perhaps the impulsiveness of a manic state. He started and just didn’t stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can understand all of the temptations we all have but not killing is a whole different ball game , especially something like this.

SABBM

Wanted to repost this. ^^^

Very well said, human !

CNN reporting that (after commercial break) they are awaiting news conference to start .... family will be speaking

CNN reporting that (after commercial break) they are awaiting news conference to start .... family will be speaking

That one I posted was suppose to be the one from CNN too, not sure if there was another.

Austin Statesman
‏Verified account@statesman
2m2 minutes ago
More
Mason family on #AustinBombing suspect: ‘We can now start to move forward’ https://atxne.ws/2ptuZr9

Mary Huber
@marymhuber
26m26 minutes ago
More
.@accdistrict releases photo of suspected serial bomber Mark A. Conditt, says his major was business administration but he did not graduate. Left in good academic standing.

Mary Huber
‏

@marymhuber
32m32 minutes ago
More
Suspected bomber's family told @CNN: "We had no idea of the darkness that Mark must have been in. Our family is a normal family in every way." More: https://www.statesman.com/news/loca...ct-releases-statement/WKajysywCqjuMpEEPtYPSL/ … #austinbombings

Reporting that US Marshalls are taking custody of some individual but unsure if it is related to MAC/Bombing

Well, CNN is just restatung a statement from the family, they aren’t appearing in this segment:

Partial statement:
“Right now our prayers are for those families that have lost loved ones, for those impacted in any way, and for the soul of our Mark. We are grieving and we are in shock. Please respect our privacy as we deal with this terrible, terrible knowledge and try to support each other through this time.”

Thanks I think it is the same house I was calling blue . Due to the relatives statement release was in front of the first one swd 2 different homes https://www.statesman.com/news/loca...ect-release-statement/WKajysywCqjuMpEEPtYPSL/

Parents home jmho is the one that the reporters were allowed to get close for the release of statement

OK here is the FRONT of the house MAC lived
attachment.php

And another view with blue on it
attachment.php

So that's where the two colors come in.

From one side of the street, it's blue.
If you're coming up the other direction, it appears yellow. Maybe that's why I was confused. So it's actually the same house, just different colors depending on how you're looking at it. Interesting.

Kolten Parker
‏
Verified account

@KoltenParker
2m2 minutes ago
More
#AustinBombings suspects' family releases statement: "We had no idea of the darkness that Mark must have been in. Our family is a normal family in every way."

2 p.m. update: CNN is reporting it has obtained a statement from relatives of bombing suspect Mark Conditt:

“We are devastated and broken at the news that our family could be involved in such an awful way. We had no idea of the darkness that Mark must have been in. Our family is a normal family in every way. We love, we pray, and we try to inspire and serve others. Right now our prayers are for those families that have lost loved ones, for those impacted in any way, and for the soul of our Mark. We are grieving and we are in shock. Please respect our privacy as we deal with this terrible, terrible knowledge and try to support each other through this time.” https://www.statesman.com/news/loca...ct-releases-statement/WKajysywCqjuMpEEPtYPSL/

There's no such thing as normal unfortunately.

I wonder about the comment that there were many people coming and going from that house. At first I read that it meant since the suspect was identified.

But now I am wondering if the neighbor meant that there were a lot of people always coming and going all of the time

Younge college kids party house and/or drug dealing.

I would be extremely surprised if there were drugs involved. I mean, marijuana, possibly... but hardcore drugs? I don't see it. Of course, I never would have suspected THIS in that neighborhood either... so who knows. But drugs really aren't a huge problem in this neck of the woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu