TX - Austin Package Bombs #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are programs to crack passwords. Passwords won't keep law enforcement out of your computer for long.
My father in law had passwords that were absolutely ridiculous!
Maybe law enforcement could have cracked them but I don't see how! He had like 30 characters (no, I didn't think that was possible) just to log on to his lap top.
Luckily after he died, they found the password written down somewhere, 3 months later! There was very important bank and investment info there. * & accounts no one even knew about!!!
However there was no reason to involve law enforcement. He was just one of those people that go above and beyond with EVERYTHING!
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ok, it took me days now to find my username using Google and looking through threads that I remembered posting in.

What I wanted to post about now - to all the people who are trying to understand why he did this and why this happened, I totally unterstand your need to find an answer to that, especially if it happened really close to you.

The answer though is very simple, he was a psychopath. You can't understand them. They have a brain that is wired in a completely different way than the brain of people who are not psychopaths. They are also born this way. And whatever motive he thought he had, if you are not a psychopath, you won't deal with it the way he did.

If you really want to try and understand what is going on in the mind of a psychopath (not much, they don't have any deep feelings, they feel bored a lot because of this and always start and cause drama, they have no empathy, no conscience and not for one second are able to feel love or compassion for anyone), I recommend the book "Without Conscience" by Robert D. Hare. And I also recommend this documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60vK6Uw9sSE&t=1705s

I dealt with a psychopath for a couple of years and not only is it hell on earth, it is also impossible to change them (even treatment makes them worse, meaning, there is no treatment), it is almost impossible to understand what is going on in their heads - until you start to read about them in books, on the internet and watch documentaries.

JMO
Once LE had identified the person then they may have also contacted Google for any information and maybe FB.

I think in emergency situations like this where peoples lives were on the line I think LE can get special search warrants okd that allow them to request information from various SM accounts.

They may have figured out his phone type from phone records and then maybe contacted all the main SM companies for any information they have on him. They may have done this before even getting into his computer or having his phone.

Just guessing.
Of course once they got access to his home and contacted his parents then they would be able to get much more information about him.

Ok, it took me days now to find my username using Google and looking through threads that I remembered posting in.

What I wanted to post about now - to all the people who are trying to understand why he did this and why this happened, I totally unterstand your need to find an answer to that, especially if it happened really close to you.

The answer though is very simple, he was a psychopath. You can't understand them. They have a brain that is wired in a completely different way than the brain of people who are not psychopaths. They are also born this way. And whatever motive he thought he had, if you are not a psychopath, you won't deal with it the way he did.

If you really want to try and understand what is going on in the mind of a psychopath (not much, they don't have any deep feelings, they feel bored a lot because of this and always start and cause drama, they have no empathy, no conscience and not for one second are able to feel love or compassion for anyone), I recommend the book "Without Conscience" by Robert D. Hare. And I also recommend this documentary:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60vK6Uw9sSE&t=1705s

I dealt with a psychopath for a couple of years and not only is it hell on earth, it is also impossible to change them (even treatment makes them worse, meaning, there is no treatment), it is almost impossible to understand what is going on in their heads - until you start to read about them in books, on the internet and watch documentaries.

JMO
I am not sure of what mental issues he may have had but I do agree he likely had some mental issue.

Lack of empathy for others is a given.

He was a serial killer. They are always psychopaths.

The only other mental issue could be something psychotic, if they hear voices, etc. that tell them to do the things they do. But so far we didn't hear anything about any mental issue like that. And I think we would have.

There has been no indication he was psychotic. He taped his confession, sounds like it contains complaints about his life. He had a job but was fired-that could be a trigger and had been so historically for a number of serial or spree killers. Sounds to me like he was miserable and suicidal, and wanted to go out with a bang. In his case, literally.

Am I confused? I keep seeing this POC were targeted but I thought there were white victims as well?

Also, as far as taking a look at the person doing this vs discussing the victims - victims are usually discussed in the beginning heavily, and at trial. Generally the time in between is filled with spitballing ideas about the killer. Considering the first victims were killed almost three weeks ago, it’s not surprising to see the focus on the killer at this point. Discussing the killer =/= lack of empathy for his victims.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning everyone! A new thread is ready for posting here

Please make your way over to the new thread as this one will close in 10 minutes.

How in the WORLD did this turn into a race issue?

Speaking of issues, I will be issuing timeouts and bans for disrupting the discussion.

LEAVE RACE OUT OF IT.

Tricia

Bump.

Can this post by Tricia be added to next thread please.

cache.php

link for new thread:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?369082-TX-Austin-Package-Bombs-3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member