TX - Austin Package Bombs #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there been any reports of possible accomplices? Very hi tech for a homeschooler and something very difficult to hide. Is his family being surveyed? I recall after every other terrorist bombing close inspection is made to their close ties. Is that happening here?

And about the 'fake' address he used--- I thought it was odd. Because he never planned for it to actually be delivered anywhere. So did he expect it would blow up in transit?

I send a lot of packages by Fed Ex for a little side home business we started. Recently I had dropped off a box and was paying for it at the counter. They guy was ringing up the cost, and then he said to me " this is not a correct address."

So I quickly double checked my notes and saw that I had written it down wrong. At the time, I thought it was pretty nifty that Fed Ex had some kind of software to red flag the bad addies before they ship them out.

Guess Not ....:no:

That's what I said earlier. Since it wasn't real,it would have had to have been either at the facility or with delivery driver. Since they both had from Austin to Austin, it wouldn't be getting on any airplane.

I wasn't sure if they could tell or not. I haven't ever taken one in, we used printed stickers from work when I had to do them. I know if picked up they scanned but sometimes we just dropped in a box (payroll).

But it doesn't look like they flagged them because one blew up on the conveyor belt. the other they found only after that one blew up around 12:45 a.m. They found the 2nd at around 6:19 a.m. at another facility FedEx Ground.

There is a helicopter video at FedEx so it looks like it was already on the truck so maybe that address was going to a different part of town? mac fedex truck packages.JPG

I think I read that the name and address he gave was for him, the sender not recipient.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/2...sent-by-alias-kelly-killmore-report-says.html

At the very beginning of the info, one reporter showed the actual address it was sent to, and I wish I had made a screenshot, because it seems to have been wiped from the interwebz now.

But you are correct, he used that stupid, sick joke as the senders name, and then made up a fake address to send it to.

They should flag all 'invalid addies' from now on, just in case.

25 guests... come join and help us with your ideas.

Has there been any reports of possible accomplices? Very hi tech for a homeschooler and something very difficult to hide. Is his family being surveyed? I recall after every other terrorist bombing close inspection is made to their close ties. Is that happening here?

I read they were simple bombs with mousetraps as switches etc.., too LE under an hour to make a replica. If anything him being home schooled increases his ability to successfully make bombs. (public schools aren't ....so great :p)

that said, i wouldn't rule out a family member that likes to tinker with explosives. and that RIOT camp or whatever

Everyone is still on edge and understandable.

Josh Caplan
@joshdcaplan
Follow Follow @joshdcaplan
More
ABC7: LAPD clearing scene at Leimert Park; no device found in suspicious FedEx envelope from Austin that triggered bomb squad response
11:14 PM - 21 Mar 2018

KXAN News Retweeted
WilCo Sheriff's PIO
‏@WilCoSheriffPIO
15m15 minutes ago
Deputies responded to a report of an explosion in the area of S. Lakewood dr. in Georgetown TX. After interviewing several residents and contacting Ft. Hood it has been determined that Ft. Hood is conducting training and the sounds were heard in Georgetown

So there's absolutely no link between the victims and the killer? He just dropped off the first packages at random houses... and the trip wire bomb was just a random street?

I dont think race had much to do with it. His roomate was AA.

I wouldn't put too much stock in that, especially if he needed their rent to pay the mortgage.
Speaking from experience you can have someone in close quarters with you that has poor ideas about your race ("but you're one of the good ones"). It happens.

According to one anchor on MSNBC and my cousin who lives that and is a public servant - Austin is very segregated as are most cities in the south when you get right down to the nitty gritty. No one is singing "kumbya my lord".

I find it hard to believe they just so happen to all be POC at random. imho.

Him having an AA roommate means nothing.

According to an anchor on MSNBC not only is Austin very segregated but around 6% of the population is black so, he was really beating those odds by victimizing and killing POC.

And about the 'fake' address he used--- I thought it was odd. Because he never planned for it to actually be delivered anywhere. So did he expect it would blow up in transit?

I send a lot of packages by Fed Ex for a little side home business we started. Recently I had dropped off a box and was paying for it at the counter. They guy was ringing up the cost, and then he said to me " this is not a correct address."

So I quickly double checked my notes and saw that I had written it down wrong. At the time, I thought it was pretty nifty that Fed Ex had some kind of software to red flag the bad addies before they ship them out.

Guess Not ....:no:
Seems like any address on a package should be checked for accuracy and verified to be an actual address before any package is accepted, NO?
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Seems like any address on a package should be checked for accuracy and verified to be an actual address before any package is accepted, NO?
Moo

YES, I hope they begin doing so.

like I said, I thought they did when they corrected mine, and thought it was a great system they had. Would have been annoying for my package to end up returned or lost or stolen because I left out a zero in the street number.

I am sure there is already software that can flag bad addies before they send them out.

Why didn't he leave a anti-POC manifesto behind? If that was the whole motive, why not share that with the world?

According to the police at the presser he didn't even go into why he was bombing stuff, he talked about the failures in his life but stopped short of explaining those failures as his motivation. I don't think it was his entire motive and proximity helped and the "badness" of the neighborhoods helped him leave packages. It's not unusual for criminals to "practice" in marginalized communities because there was simply less of a **** given about those people especially in the past. (like Dahmer especially since he hypersexualized black men and whoever was doing the torso murders, greenriver killed targeting prostitutes, etc).

Why didn't he leave a anti-POC manifesto behind? If that was the whole motive, why not share that with the world?

The facts are only POC were targeted, geographically a very specific area.

With all the polarizing clashes on civil rights for POC, there could be a reason he chose them. It doesnt have to be in a video he made on a phone, his online persona has reportedly been in the same boat with those who have a general dislike for POC and their causes.

all MOO

Yes thank you. For showing us the wonderful lives he snuffed out.
I don't get all the this poor guy boohoo hoo over the terrorist.

I don't think it is boohoo

I think it is more a matter of not mutually exclusive. One can care about both the victims and the perp -- one does not exclude the other.

WIth that mindset their is a willingness to understand and want to know the other side of the story if that makes sense.

I think that is a reach to try and say he was doing it for any racial vendetta.

I think it should be taken into consideration, if anything based on facts and patterns alone.

Moo

Fedex will only know if the address is bad initially if the ZIP Code is wrong. But if there’s a street name that exists in the ZIP Code on the label it wouldn’t throw any flags up.

It was dark (the first 4 were placed after dark) JMHO he was on his way to place the one he had in his SUV.

I don't think he had intentions of blowing it up or he would have done it, not took off driving. Maybe it was a suicide by cop?

It seems like it was more powerful by blowing out the windows and knocking the LEO backwards. And allegedly killing MAC. Maybe because it was enclosed in small area.

The one that killed Mr. House (#1) he was on his front porch and was still alive when a neighbor came over trying to help. #2 young Mr. Mason and his mother were inside their home. #3 the elderly lady I think was outside. #4 was the tripwire outside, and sent 2 young men to hospital. # 5 exploded on conveyor belt but only thing that happened per reports was loud ringing in ears to the employee nearby. #6 did not explode. I wonder why that one didn't all the rough and tumble it would have gone through? I feel sure that is when he realized they were "on to him" between 9-11.

During that time the media were not posting too much I don't think and they def were not using hashtags much. I had noticed that too.

I think that is a reach to try and say he was doing it for any racial vendetta.

Not a racial vendetta maybe, but more that he associates black people along with a host of others - gay people, liberals, the usual - as everything that's wrong with modern life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne