TX - Austin Package Bombs #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can’t anybody say radical Right wing terrorism? We’ve seen it over and over since Timothy McVey. But nobody in power says it... nobody wants to do anything about it. Yet the deaths keep mounting...

*cough cough* YOU KNOW WHY. ;)
it's obviously not something msm wants to deal with. they'll just keep identifying it as a mysterious affliction that causes people to lash out and some sound bytes about "mental health". Really, people are so hung up on "mental health". ...obviously, the way the mind works and reacts helps these men make these decisions to hurt others but our society only wants to talk "mental health" when something is obviously wrong (and usually not even then), this is how men like him slip through the cracks and are off the radar.

It's related to why the concept of having "too much" empathy is "bad" exists. People don't want to understand anything.

They're still saying that's not connected. I'm curious about that dummy bomb back in January though, I wonder if that was a trial run by MAC.

The thing that bugs me on this is the donator

I dont think it was this random thing.

That would be like me going to Parliament House after PUlse with a fake machine gun

I think the person that left it there did it to get into the story just mo

Or flat out dumb

I hope they find who left it there. I would love to hear from that person.

that took it over the top cause it made one feel so powerless like this is gonna go on forever and there is nothing anyone can do

Powerlessness is a very uncomfortable feeling state,

Has anything been said about the donation?

In that way, this is very similar to a mass shooting (the tape explaining his hardships). Just the gun was replaced with bombs. I tend to think he planned on committing suicide this was his way of going out in a blaze of glory, not in a gunfight but just having done something to matyr himself.
I think his personality -whatever it was- has a lot to do with why he used bombs rather than guns.

Sounds like he wanted to go out with a bang. Literally.

Empathy is not the term I would use for what I am feeling. I DON'T understand, NOR can I feel his same feelings. So empathy is not the right word. Sympathy would be the term that I would use.

I am also not going to get into "I make bad decisions" or "don't make logical decisions" because I might have empathy for someone. This isn't going to turn into a bashing session because I feel sorrow for everyone involved. Sorry, not doing it.

I agree with the other poster who told you to skip and scroll.;) Empathy is never bad. (neither is sympathy- this is complex issue and feelings are complex) It's what makes us humans. The lack of it is the root of all major ills in society. When western society started conceptualizing cruelty as a indicator of high intelligence ideas like the Ubermensch (and too much empathy being bad) started to appear.

The complexities of human emotion and of being shouldn't be dulled to carry out justice.

----
Side bar: I'll bet that MAC has some sort of Nietzsche or Ubermensch ideology somewhere. It's very common with mass shooters.

Why wont they tell us who the packages were mailed to?

I think that is quite important no?

They did reveal one of the addresses/names of the fed ex package mailed.

It was a fake name===Kelly Kilmore [hahahaha, great joke by the coward]

and the address was fake as well.

The motivation doesn't seem to be political, at least from what has been reported. Supposedly even his confession was just about his issues and problems, and not about politics.

IMO it was terrorism. Period. We were all terrorized together the last 48 hours.

In this political climate the only terror so many think of IMO is muslim terror.

Despite the statistic that most terror is by AMerican white males in their 20's.

It was domestic terrorism. So was Parkland

The whole thing goes south when it is a white american male

moo

Still intrigued by the SUV

Rear passenger window over rear qtr panel area busted MAC SUV passenger side.JPG

Rear drivers window over rear qtr panel area not busted MAC suv.JPG

Attachments

• MAC veh passenger side.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 26
Coming late to this discussion, so apologies if this has already been discussed. I'm still catching up on 900+ posts.

March 5th there was an explosion in Beaver Dam, WI, that is eerily similar to the situation of the Austin bomber. (March 2 was the first package bomb in Austin.)

I have family in Beaver Dam, so have been following very closely the Beaver Dam explosion, controlled blasts of the bomb materials, controlled burn of the apartment building, and subsequent identification of the bomb assembler.

The BD explosion has been kept very, very quiet outside of the local area. Many articles on the displaced residents, almost nothing on the bomber. It hasn't made the national news at all. Residents clearly coached not to give away anything about the apartment dweller neighbor except that he was male.

However, as the identity and back story of the Austin bomber has been revealed today, it's impossible not to wonder if the Austin bomber and the Beaver Dam would-be bomber, are connected in some way. Perhaps radicalized online in some manner?

Both white males, Christian Evangelical, homeschooled, connections to midwest, early 20s, etc.

I'm not the only one wondering this-- small bits of articles are beginning to show up online.

Five similarities between the Austin, Beaver Dam bombers

http://www.wisn.com/article/five-similarities-between-the-austin-beaver-dam-bombers/19514834

Authorities trying to determine any link between Austin and Beaver Dam explosions
http://www.cbs58.com/news/authoriti...link-between-austin-and-beaver-dam-explosions

**Anyone wanting to read more about the Beaver Dam explosions and bomber can easily search. I don't want to link dozens of articles here. (Is there a thread for the Beaver Dam explosion?)

And about the 'fake' address he used--- I thought it was odd. Because he never planned for it to actually be delivered anywhere. So did he expect it would blow up in transit?

I send a lot of packages by Fed Ex for a little side home business we started. Recently I had dropped off a box and was paying for it at the counter. They guy was ringing up the cost, and then he said to me " this is not a correct address."

So I quickly double checked my notes and saw that I had written it down wrong. At the time, I thought it was pretty nifty that Fed Ex had some kind of software to red flag the bad addies before they ship them out.

Guess Not ....:no:

Saying that the whole thing is a tragedy isn't ignoring the victims. I don't understand why people feel like this. Events are complex, feelings are complex. Humans want to make everything fit a predictable pattern and be black and white but life isn't like that and never will be.

Agree. Because if he had been at his home last night they would have gotten him. I was just commenting on the managers that told the reporters that he wasn't listed there. One even said that didn't think it started from their parking lot. I will have to dig through my posts as it confusing. So much will be because it so early and a fluid situation.

I just want everything to be as they are saying so it doesn't come back on LEO.

If we look at his last 72 hours he was becoming more and more frenzied.

He was somewhat measured prior to the last 72 hours. It seems to me he just went into impulsive mode

The wig did not look like anything thought out

Throw a cap on and your fine

He was, after hours and hours up in the middle of the night in the parking lot -- still going manic.

I think he he quit sleeping a couple of days before - was just going and going

Frenzied is the only word that comes to mind

moo

from link

home-schooled

Pat Conditt, purchased a Pflugerville property last year that is now valued at about $69,000

cache.php

The wording on the post. "I officially graduated Mark." Common wording would be Mark graduated from High School.

The names. 1st victim Mason (Ma-son). 2nd victim House. Intention or motive outing "Intermittant Explosive Personality. (IED).

Coming late to this discussion, so apologies if this has already been discussed. I'm still catching up on 900+ posts.

March 5th there was an explosion in Beaver Dam, WI, that is eerily similar to the situation of the Austin bomber. (March 2 was the first package bomb in Austin.)

I have family in Beaver Dam, so have been following very closely the Beaver Dam explosion, controlled blasts of the bomb materials, controlled burn of the apartment building, and subsequent identification of the bomb assembler.

The BD explosion has been kept very, very quiet outside of the local area. Many articles on the displaced residents, almost nothing on the bomber. It hasn't made the national news at all. Residents clearly coached not to give away anything about the apartment dweller neighbor except that he was male.

However, as the identity and back story of the Austin bomber has been revealed today, it's impossible not to wonder if the Austin bomber and the Beaver Dam would-be bomber, are connected in some way. Perhaps radicalized online in some manner?

Both white males, Christian Evangelical, homeschooled, connections to midwest, early 20s, etc.

I'm not the only one wondering this-- small bits of articles are beginning to show up online.

http://www.wisn.com/article/five-similarities-between-the-austin-beaver-dam-bombers/19514834

http://www.cbs58.com/news/authoriti...link-between-austin-and-beaver-dam-explosions

**Anyone wanting to read more about the Beaver Dam explosions and bomber can easily search. I don't want to link dozens of articles here. (Is there a thread for the Beaver Dam explosion?)

That's interesting.
I'm reading the two articles now.
I think the radicalization component is right in front of us.

And about the 'fake' address he used--- I thought it was odd. Because he never planned for it to actually be delivered anywhere. So did he expect it would blow up in transit?

I send a lot of packages by Fed Ex for a little side home business we started. Recently I had dropped off a box and was paying for it at the counter. They guy was ringing up the cost, and then he said to me " this is not a correct address."

So I quickly double checked my notes and saw that I had written it down wrong. At the time, I thought it was pretty nifty that Fed Ex had some kind of software to red flag the bad addies before they ship them out.

Guess Not ....:no:

I think I read that the name and address he gave was for him, the sender not recipient.

Mark Anthony Conditt, whom federal prosecutors identified as being behind the string of blasts throughout March that left two people dead and several others injured, used the alias “Kelly Killmore” in order to send the packaged bombs, the outlet said, citing sources familiar with the investigation.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/2...sent-by-alias-kelly-killmore-report-says.html

He terrorized POC by targeting them specifically. Why? How is that not terrorism.

The wording on the post. "I officially graduated Mark." Common wording would be Mark graduated from High School.

The names. 1st victim Mason (Ma-son). 2nd victim House. Intention or motive outing "Intermittant Explosive Personality. (IED).

I agree it was awkward wording. I think she worded it that way because, in fact, SHE did 'officially graduate him'---as she was in charge of the home schooling and would submit him for graduation.

There was a VERY heavy police presence near his house lastnight. My thoughts are that he knew that, and saw that, and went to the hotel to get away. He thought it was a good hiding place. But, if they WERE onto him, he couldn't check in under his name... because then LE would know. So he hung out in the parking lot. May have gone inside the building to use the bathroom, get a snack, make a phone call, etc. But he didn't actually CHECK into the hotel.

I think at the end of the day he knew he would kill himself

he just was not sure when that time would come

i dont know what final adjustments one needs to make to get a bomb ready or whatever but I envision him in parking lot tweeking things.

I think his plan was to leave the bomb in the car somewhere else like before

It was IMO more like i better do this and the bomb is here.

But I do think all along he knew he would kill himself just not like when

I think I read that the name and address he gave was for him, the sender not recipient.

Yes, his address was fake as well as the name. He called himself Kelly Killmore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub