TX - Austin Package Bombs #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I dunno about the homeschooling. I think it's a shame when kids are brought in insular, fundamentalist extreme world views, but in the overwhelming percentage of those cases the kids don't grow up to bomb or murder people because of those views. Usually what happens is you end up with kids that are very narrow in their beliefs who associate with others of those sort, and who disapprove of lots of things that fundamentalists do, but not to the point of bombing people. It doesn't strike me that the parents are so extreme in their beliefs that this guy should be an outlier in that sense, either.

it's insane how something like this can change a community. we heard sirens earlier and looked outside and 4 or 5 houses on our street were outside. that's not normal for here. everyone is still so on edge

Wow. Ok.

Now I have a question.

What if someone puts a 2nd house on a big acre property and want a separate address for that house for mail purposes.

Do they just put 1/2 after the original address?

Like 705 1/2 Xyz Rd ?

It's more likely 705A Xyz Rd

Bullet holes, I counted at least 9 maybe more.

Looks like shrapnel to me. Some of the holes look like the metal edges are coming out, as opposed to going in. Some of the marks look like bulges from inside that didn’t make it through the metal.

it's insane how something like this can change a community. we heard sirens earlier and looked outside and 4 or 5 houses on our street were outside. that's not normal for here. everyone is still so on edge

You're all going through PTSD. It can affect a community for years. It's a shame and I hope you all recover and find some peace of mind.

One interesting thing I have noticed is the apparent lack of a girlfriend/relationship. I mean... a 23 year old young man, with his own car and house?

The bombs seem like such an outward expression of internal anger/hatred that bubbled up and exploded. Part of me wonders if he could have been gay and with that upbringing/school of thought, felt such anger and shame, and no outlet for it. Especially with how his endgame seemed to be suicide.

One interesting thing I have noticed is the apparent lack of a girlfriend/relationship. I mean... a 23 year old young man, with his own car and house?

The bombs seem like such an outward expression of internal anger/hatred that bubbled up and exploded. Part of me wonders if he could have been gay and with that upbringing/school of thought, felt such anger and shame, and no outlet for it. Especially with how his endgame seemed to be suicide.

Mark Conditt is looking more sexually repressed/sexually frustrated with issues of self-hatred. I have seen that a lot in the past with other killers like Elliot Rodger, Adam Lanza, Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, Seung-Hui Cho, Devin Kelley, Nikolas Cruz, James Holmes, Stephen Paddock, Charles Whitman, Omar Mateen, Anders Breivik, John Wayne Gacy, Ed Gein, Gertrude Baniszewski, Lori Drew, Yoselyn Ortega, Laurie Tackett, Eliza Baker, 9/11 Terrorists, and Osama bin Laden.

Not saying sexually repressed/sexually frustrated people are going to be violent and become mass killers. Most mass killers and serial killers are sexually repressed/sexually frustrated people.

Another thing I notice is that there is also issues of social alienation and not fitting. Again, I am not suggesting that people who have issues fitting are going to become extremely violent.

Agree. But lets not act like the FBI and other agencies werent leading the investigation for the most part.

But I agree that the Chief helped coordinate his officers and the investigation while also being a stellar reassurance to the public.

So I salute.

I felt as if he was solid as well

somewhat bewildered by the reveal about the electronic store stuff tho.

Cant accuse anyone for buying battery stuff
but at some level they had made some connections

with 500 people maybe a tail could have bought it to an end quickier

i wonder if he learned how to do the trip wire one after the other ones/ BY that I mean did he know how to do that before he started

because that was when it became utterly chilling imo blew my mind it changed it cause it really was about nothing other than killing and having power

I think that was his core issue feelings of powerlessness

When it comes to homeschooling, I think one issue is that it can mask social/developmental problems that would otherwise be caught in a typical school setting. With him being the oldest child, the parents wouldn’t have had any older siblings to compare his development against either.

↑↑↑This.
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Austin Bombing Victims Latest: Photos, Names & Tributes

https://heavy.com/news/2018/03/austin-bombing-victims-latest-photos-southwest/

Will Grote & Colton Mathis (photo #1= Will G.)

Anthony Stephan House (photo #2)

Draylen Mason & His Mother (photo #3)

Unidentified Woman & FedEx Worker

UBM

I hope this is not against TOS, if there's a reason we're not use her name, but, the third bombing victim's name was released. I'll flag my post just in case it is not allowed.

The woman, Esperanza Herrera, was visiting her mother's house, and people familiar with the case said the package she picked up was addressed to a different home.

Austin Bombing: Police Search for Motive (3/13/2018)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...xplosives-made-with-skill-and-sophistication/

I too have wondered about him not being in a relationship.

a few details from Dallas paper-

Conditt took classes at both the Northridge and Round Rock campuses

He worked at a gymnastics gym

He worked at repairing computers

MOO- The video of him in the FedEx store show a guy much heavier and bulkier than earlier photos, the photo
from last year visiting his grandmother in Colorado show him in a winter jacket but his neck looks much bigger
and bulkier. I wonder if he was working out and doing steroids. He was pretty puny looking in earlier pics.
Steroids will cause quick muscle buildup when lifting weights. Steroids also can cause "Roid Rage".
Since he wasn't working a real job, he had plenty of time to work out. Would also explain sudden rage. ???

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2018/03/21/mark-conditt-know-austin-bombing-suspect

a few details from Dallas paper-

Conditt took classes at both the Northridge and Round Rock campuses

He worked at a gymnastics gym

He worked at repairing computers

MOO- The video of him in the FedEx store show a guy much heavier and bulkier than earlier photos, the photo
from last year visiting his grandmother in Colorado show him in a winter jacket but his neck looks much bigger
and bulkier. I wonder if he was working out and doing steroids. He was pretty puny looking in earlier pics.
Steroids will cause quick muscle buildup when lifting weights. Steroids also can cause "Roid Rage".
Since he wasn't working a real job, he had plenty of time to work out. Would also explain sudden rage. ???

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2018/03/21/mark-conditt-know-austin-bombing-suspect

Sudden rage doesn't seem to describe him though, this is more cold blooded and carefully thought out. This is more like a serial killer whereas roid rage would be more likely to produce a spree killer IMO.

You're all going through PTSD. It can affect a community for years. It's a shame and I hope you all recover and find some peace of mind.

Nobody is going through PTSD. Being shocked and on edge for a couple of days or weeks after something like this happened is normal and not an illness. PTSD is a severe illness that takes many years of treatment and most people who have it can't live a normal life anymore.

https://adaa.org/understanding-anxiety/posttraumatic-stress-disorder-ptsd/symptoms

"PTSD is diagnosed after a person experiences symptoms for at least one month following a traumatic event. However symptoms may not appear until several months or even years later."

UBM

I hope this is not against TOS, if there's a reason we're not use her name, but, the third bombing victim's name was released. I'll flag my post just in case it is not allowed.

Austin Bombing: Police Search for Motive (3/13/2018)
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...xplosives-made-with-skill-and-sophistication/

thanks! I am sure it is OK to name her. At the time of my post I could not find anything with her name or I would have included it. Do we still not know the Fed Ex worker?

It is fascinating that the video is about skills in making bombs that kill.

One final attempt to be competent at something??

We have to wait to see it to his affect and how intelligent he sounds

it will be interesting because might very telling as it relates to feelings of failure

I wonder what kind of grades he got

how hard was academics for him

we have heard very little about him socially

Wants to inpire others? Wants to be a hero? Wants to be the next Dylan Klebod from Columbine High?

I found his feelings toward sex offenders quite unsettling. Did your thoughts by chance have anything to do with that?

I agree. Was he accused of molestation? or falsely accused? Was he referring to his pastor?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back