TX - Austin Package Bombs

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Goodwill bomb is the same guy he's probably taunting police at this point. They are all near that area surveying the footage from that Fedex. This could either be a distraction or a cocky message: "I'm so close to you and you still cannot catch me."

I think he may be setting off the last of them... who can know for sure, though? I think everyone in the area needs to be careful what he might do next. Be safe and stay at home.

[FONT=&amp]https://twitter.com/AustinFireInfo/status/976249645847449601

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Re Haz Mat Task Force 9801 Brodie at Goodwill. Austin Fire on scene at reported package explosion. [/FONT]@Austin_Police[FONT=&amp] and [/FONT]@ATCEMS[FONT=&amp] on scene as well. One reported injury and crews evacuating building

Repeat for those who might have missed. This is the 7th bomb.

bbm[/FONT]

I wonder if the Goodwill store has exterior surveillance cameras. If not, I'd bet he already knew that.

The location of the Goodwill is 5601 Brodie Lane which is near Brodie and Slaughter

Maybe it's around the area in which one of his packages was supposed to be delivered and he's mad neither made it. He might be "making up for his lost bombs" that were part of his motive. We could have another one coming soon.

I feel like this person(s) has clearly made a list of all places where humans are careless about packages: inside fex ex buildings, on stoops, at goodwills. Is it to send a message that no one should feel safe anywhere?

I also feel like they're taunting us. Seems like this is currently a game to them.

Setting another bomb on the same street as the FedEx they were searching and looking for evidence at all day is a big "FU" to LE.

trying to attack LE?

maybe some did not go off

was it inside the goodwill

From live feed, fox 32.
The sheer numbers of law enforcement! Wow!
6c59c6727b789652353419b261bfc908.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Maybe it's around the area in which one of his packages was supposed to be delivered and he's mad neither made it. He might be "making up for his lost bombs" that were part of his motive. We could have another one coming soon.

That is what I was thinking earlier. If the 2nd maybe was or wasn't suppose to have this morning #7. I am thinking now they may have a timer on them

Another thought: Bomber(s) mad because Maryland school shooting news coverage overshadowing their own?

At the Goodwills here, there aren't any cameras by donation boxes. They are just there for people who want to drop off stuff. There are even donation boxes in random store parking places or malls.

From live feed, fox 32.
The sheer numbers of law enforcement! Wow!
6c59c6727b789652353419b261bfc908.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

He may be decompensating... reached the end. Hope one of those flashing lights catches the single guy walking away instead of toward the Goodwill. Fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michelle177