Status
Not open for further replies.
This was my fear, that it would happen again after it got dark :gaah: Praying

Austin Fire Info
‏

@AustinFireInfo
12m12 minutes ago
More
Update 9801 Brodie. Crews working on setting up exclusion zone. Traffic on Brodie will be affected. Avoid area @Austin_Police

Phil Jankowski
‏Verified account
PhilJankowski
2m2 minutes ago
More
BREAKING: AFD, APD, ATCEMS all say they are responding to an explosion near Brodie and Slaughter. Multiple reports of large boom sound just after 7 p.m. Follow @Katie_Statesman who is headed to the scene. #AustinBombings

I wonder if this package was left at a "donation drop-off" at the Goodwill? I know at the ones around here, they have a spot outside where you can just drop off a box of clothes or whatever you are donating and never have to go inside.

If that is the case, it could have been left at any time today and someone who works there may have gone out to bring the donations in for the day, picked it up, and set it off.

[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/ATCEMS/status/976252763410714624[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

FINAL Multiple assets [/FONT]
#ATCEMS[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]@AustinFireInfo[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]@Austin_Police[FONT=&quot] on scene Brodie Ln/W Slaughter Ln (1902) reported explosion: [/FONT]#ATCEMSMedics[FONT=&quot] transported ~30s male with potentially serious, not expected to be life threatening, injuries to St Davids South Austin. No further info avail.[/FONT]

I have seen it in use, it is pliable, can be shaped for directing the force in a direction.

Oh my goodness apparently I have lived quite a sheltered life!!

I have never seen stuff the new york bomber used played with pressure cookers or used machine guns for recreation

The loudest boom I have heard was not reaching for Gas X quickly enough!!

goodness gracious!!

what a boring life , it seems , I have led!!!

I am glad in a way we don't know the names. Lots of reasons mostly Media.

Oh, I agree. There's some things that probably should not be released, however, I must admit, I am very curious to see if he's making a pattern. Someone up-thread had mentioned the Mailbox Bomber, who was making a smiley face, that could be seen from the air. I am very interested in his pattern.

I wonder if this package was left at a "donation drop-off" at the Goodwill? I know at the ones around here, they have a spot outside where you can just drop off a box of clothes or whatever you are donating and never have to go inside.

If that is the case, it could have been left at any time today and someone who works there may have gone out to bring the donations in for the day, picked it up, and set it off.

suppose to be a UPS truck on fire. Not sure if they were picking up or dropping off?

Austin Fire Info Retweeted

ATCEMS
‏
Verified account

@ATCEMS
8m8 minutes ago
More
FINAL Multiple assets #ATCEMS @AustinFireInfo @Austin_Police on scene Brodie Ln/W Slaughter Ln (1902) reported explosion: #ATCEMSMedics transported ~30s male with potentially serious, not expected to be life threatening, injuries to St Davids South Austin. No further info avail.
https://twitter.com/ATCEMS/status/976252763410714624c

oh my god

they are live now

goodwill confirmed

last 30 min

a group

??

this is going to fast my friends

local news quit your damn commercials it is making me infuriated

it is blowing my mind

am i alone

what is wrong with these media people in austin

they have been awful all day long

I am so sorry this is the third bomb in 18 hours and one just happened with serious injuries and you guys are hustling apples

it is not ok

i am doing that kcal one

do anyone of you have a link for a responsible local outlet

(33 members and 55 guests)

Guests, please join. We can all be scared together.

Was this last one caught anyplace on camera ? If LE has video footage of the bomber, they should show it to the public. Also, who were the packages addressed to ? Actual people ?

I first time posting on here, I'm from France, my heart is with you guys:)

Employee injured looking into donating box. Non life threatening injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member