GUILTY TX - Becky Hamilton, 52, Harris County, 1 Jan 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
We just left. We have a 3 hr drive to pick up another searcher and will be on our way. 15 hours more from there (not including stops) and we are hoping to be there by early morning. Praying they do not call off tomorrow due to wet weather. Praying even harder that she will be found quickly. Regardless, we have a week to ten days we can all stay and help so even if they do call off the search for weather Thursday we will still be there when the weather clears. Prayers for Becky and her family, many, many, many prayers. My heart hurts for them.

Thank you Jenna Lee. I can't just sit here when I have the ability to try and help. We all do this for various reasons of our own but it's really about bringing them home. We just want to help bring them home. My cousin was missing for only eight days before she was found (deceased). The not knowing is horrendous. One of my friends also has a sister who has been missing for over ten years now. We plan to search for her in the spring using the cadaver dogs.

Respectfully snipped for space:

Thank you Jenna Lee. I can't just sit here when I have the ability to try and help. We all do this for various reasons of our own but it's really about bringing them home. We just want to help bring them home. My cousin was missing for only eight days before she was found (deceased). The not knowing is horrendous. One of my friends also has a sister who has been missing for over ten years now. We plan to search for her in the spring using the cadaver dogs.

Bless you, bless you, bless you!!!

ETA: And, no, she didn't sneeze three times!

I just spoke with TES and the search is definitely on for tomorrow. It appears they have not had many volunteers show up to help. If anybody would like to help you can do so by helping to spread the word that volunteers are needed. Maybe post the TES link and articles about Becky Hamilton missing on other local news forums in the Houston and surrounding areas? Searchers are desperately needed and the word needs to be spread. Thank you in advance to anybody that can help spread the word. Much appreciated, Dsn

Please come help search if you can.
If you can't help search please help by spreading the word that TES desperately needs volunteer searchers to help find Becky Hamilton. They also need four wheelers and horses. I know that WS'ers can get the word out, I just know you can! Thanks

01/07/10 — SEARCH TO CONTINUE — We are again in desperate need of volunteers to continue the search for Becky Hamilton, 52, of Huffman, TX, who is the sister of one of our long-time EquuSearch members. The search will continue on Friday, January 8, 2010 — we are in need of ATVs and foot searchers only. If you are able to search, please report to the Command Center, which is now located at the Civic Center Arena, 8233 Will Clayton Parkway, Humble, Texas 77338. Please note that the Command Center has moved. The Search Coordinator is Frank Black. If you have any questions, please call the office Texas EquuSearch office at (281) 309-9500. Thank you so much.
http://texasequusearch.org/2010/01/missing-becky-hamilton-52-yrs-huffman-tx-010110/

Has there ever been a news article on Becky? All that I have spotted is what TES has posted and other forums.

Oh, I'm so sorry. My prayers are with her family and the searchers.

I'm very sorry for the outcome in this, but at least the not-knowing/wondering will not be prolonged. However, I guess the reason for hope won't be either. :(

ETA: Thanks and blessings to those of you who traveled and helped to look for her.

I just read the article linked above and wanted to add, what a gruesome find for the Equusearch volunteers.

I hope some information comes in to help determine who did this to her.

This is so sad to read and my heart goes out to Becky's family.

I must thank TES and all the searchers for working so hard to bring Becky back to her family.

Oh I was hoping they would find her alive. My heart breaks for her family.

Hopefully the really cold weather we have had will preserve all the evidence so they can catch the SOB and fry him/her.

http://www.click2houston.com/video/22189068/index.html

I watched the video at the link above. It appears she was placed in the woods right off hwy 59 at greens road. This is a major highway in our area. It is a long way from where she went missing and a long way from where her car was found. This was either more than one person or he/she had help getting home.

I think we are all so hopeful when someone goes missing.
And then we learn more and maybe we are not so hopeful.

But it is just so very sad when the news is, found. deceased.

I am glad TES searchers found her.

RIP Becky Hamilton.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonhope55