TX TX - Bianca Carrasco, 29, San Antonio, 1 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where is Bianca & why didn't she get the due diligence & search parties that others are getting right now? I just dont understand what determines whether you are important enough to actually be looked for? 😔

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Where is Bianca & why didn't she get the due diligence & search parties that others are getting right now? I just dont understand what determines whether you are important enough to actually be looked for? 

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Sassy, I agree. I live in the Odessa area, and there has been so little about this case! I've shared her poster to my page several times, and it occasionally pops up in the news, but there is so little to go on, so little information and clues! It's so sad to me that her case has just fallen to the side.

I agree... this mother/sister/daughter is very loved and missed by her family. It's obvious that she didn't just walk off. I hope LE puts efforts into finding her or getting TexasEquaSearch involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When reading the CBS 7 Special Report transcript mentioned above (http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/CBS-7-Special-Report-Wheres-Bianca-399948541.html), I often wonder what the husband meant when he told Bianca's sister this is what she wanted. The quote reads, “I spoke to her husband that day and I said I was going to make a police report and he said don’t call the police this is what she wanted and I said no I am calling police there is something not right I can feel it,” said Barney. What in the world did she want, Mr. Carrasco? To be out of the relationship, yes, but for her daughters to be alone the next day? Most likely not. To not show up to work (after he drained her account, especially), no... Did he want her to go missing... was something set up ????? I moved from Odessa 5/2016 to a small city 30 minutes NW of Bianca's home. I know the routes connecting San Antonio & Odessa well, and I also know whichever route you take is long, leaves a person lot of time to think, and provides lots of open road that often no one is monitoring, except LE, ranchers, and oil field workers here and there. Who knows if he stopped to turn around or to give her a call or did the unthinkable. Why would two parents both leave their daughters at home alone with no one to care for them through the night and into the next day--they wouldn't! I am a child-free woman, but I know a mother wouldn't do that to two little defenseless young girls. They'd (one or the other) at least have the decency to have someone check in on the girls if they were both so upset that they both had to leave at the same time. Also, why only take the young boy? Unless this is a "heat of passion" crime, it makes no sense. What more needs to be proven to make the husband take a poly? I will continue to share her flyer, but I do wish the family wasn't so secretive when this story first came out so that LE would take this even more seriously than I hope they already are. I feel that a missing person's friends and close/extended family could forgive her/him for anything that Bianca may have felt shamed about in return for their mother/sister/daughter/wife/aunt/RN/etc. back in their lives.

Hoping for the best for you, Ms. Bianca...

When reading the CBS 7 Special Report transcript mentioned above (http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/CBS-7-Special-Report-Wheres-Bianca-399948541.html), I often wonder what the husband meant when he told Bianca's sister this is what she wanted. The quote reads, “I spoke to her husband that day and I said I was going to make a police report and he said don’t call the police this is what she wanted and I said no I am calling police there is something not right I can feel it,” said Barney. What in the world did she want, Mr. Carrasco? To be out of the relationship, yes, but for her daughters to be alone the next day? Most likely not. To not show up to work (after he drained her account, especially), no... Did he want her to go missing... was something set up ????? I moved from Odessa 5/2016 to a small city 30 minutes NW of Bianca's home. I know the routes connecting San Antonio & Odessa well, and I also know whichever route you take is long, leaves a person lot of time to think, and provides lots of open road that often no one is monitoring, except LE, ranchers, and oil field workers here and there. Who knows if he stopped to turn around or to give her a call or did the unthinkable. Why would two parents both leave their daughters at home alone with no one to care for them through the night and into the next day--they wouldn't! I am a child-free woman, but I know a mother wouldn't do that to two little defenseless young girls. They'd (one or the other) at least have the decency to have someone check in on the girls if they were both so upset that they both had to leave at the same time. Also, why only take the young boy? Unless this is a "heat of passion" crime, it makes no sense. What more needs to be proven to make the husband take a poly? I will continue to share her flyer, but I do wish the family wasn't so secretive when this story first came out so that LE would take this even more seriously than I hope they already are. I feel that a missing person's friends and close/extended family could forgive her/him for anything that Bianca may have felt shamed about in return for their mother/sister/daughter/wife/aunt/RN/etc. back in their lives.

Hoping for the best for you, Ms. Bianca...

I agree with everything you've said but the husband took the youngest child with him who is a girl, not a boy, the 2 older kids, the older being a girl & middle child is a boy, were left there because they had school the next morning or so it's been said. The husband/dad supposedly calls the kids every morning to make sure they're awake or to tell them good morning have a good day kinda stuff. Idk if that's factual or not but regardless of what kind of wife she was or what kind of mom she is/was she knew her husband left to go back to Odessa every Sunday night, she knew she had to go to work, she knew the 2 older kids were still at home, so it would seem it'd be WAY out of character for her to just take a walk, all dolled up & in heels! She doesn't strike me as the type of woman that's going to walk anywhere for any reason, especially at 10pm on a Sunday night.

It's been more than six months since mother-of-three Bianca Carrasco disappeared from her San Antonio, Texas home. The details of what happened the night of May 1, 2016, are sketchy, but when Bianca didn't show up for her job as an oncology nurse the next day, it was clear to family and friends something was wrong. According to Bianca's sister, Jovanna Burney, and close friend, Monica Nevarez, Bianca had recently told her husband she wanted a divorce and had met someone else. Foul play has not been ruled out in the case, but few clues have been uncovered. Family and friends continue to post almost daily on the Facebook page 'Help Find Bianca Carrasco.'

still missing: http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...ssing-america-65-people-still-missing-n691281

bianca_carrasco_ae19d6c6286c72ee8a189371c7843b39.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

Any updates on the body found?

Any updates on the body found?

This all I have been able to find.

Our condolences to the loved-ones of Jose Martinez.

1/28/17
BEXAR COUNTY, Texas - UPDATE: The medical examiner's office identified the man found as 69-year-old Jose Martinez. A cause of death has not been released.

ORIGINAL STORY: Bexar County Sheriff’s Office deputies are investigating after a body was found in north Bexar County near TPC Parkway and Bulverde Road.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=602386389950563&id=137907453065128

Hoping they bring her home soon ;(

Crime Watch Daily: San Antonio Mother of 3 Remains Missing a Year After Dispute with Husband

"Daniel was married to my sister Brenda," said Barbara Talamantez, Bianca's mother. "They have an 18-year-old daughter. Daniel and Brenda were going through a divorce and kind of to get back at her, he started wooing Bianca. Bianca gets pregnant, they get married, and I think, just to out of malice, just to get back at my sister."

Barbara says that Joe Daniel had become something of a family wedge.

"Daniel very much manipulated trying to keep Bianca away from all the family, he tried to keep her away completely," said Barbara. "The last time I saw Bianca was probably five years ago. Bianca and I were not on speaking terms when she went missing. I blame Daniel for that."

Bianca Carrasco was 18 when she married her former uncle, Joe Daniel Carrasco. She was 29 when she said she was through, started seeing someone else, and according to family, Joe Daniel found out.

"Of course he gets in her phone and he sees that there was a specific one that she talked to," said Barbara Talamantez, Bianca's mother. "That was a Wednesday."

After that, Joe Daniel Carrasco took drastic action, according to a text reportedly sent from Bianca to her sister Jovanna that reads: "Daniel emptied the account and opened another account without my name on it, so I have no access to money except my credit card which is almost at the limit."

Four days after that, on Sunday, May 1, 2106, Jovanna Burney spoke to her sister for the last time.

"She talked about going to see a lawyer. We talked a little about the kids, what was going to happen with them, and she wasn't too sure because he wanted the kids, and they were kind of arguing about that," said Jovanna. "The positive is that I did get to tell her that I love her."

What happened after that is now part of official police record.

Texas Mother Vanishes Amid Marital Strife - Crime Watch Daily With Chris Hansen (Pt 1):

[video=youtube;9IXvo1w5G0o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IXvo1w5G0o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IXvo1w5G0o[/video]

Crime Watch Daily: San Antonio Mother of 3 Remains Missing a Year After Dispute with Husband

"At this point we haven't had anything to show concretely that there was foul play involved," said Greene.

But after nearly a year of searching, police say they have assigned a homicide unit to the case.

Crime Watch Daily Odessa, Texas affiliate CBS7 tried hard to get a response from Joe Daniel Carrasco.

"Of course I wanted to hear his side of the story, reached out to him several times," said reporter Alexa Dunson. "The first time I called him, he said it was in fact Joe Daniel. Every time I told him who I was with or what I was trying to do, he hung up on me. And then the last few times I called him he told me I had the wrong phone number."

Dunson was able to get an interview with Joe Daniel Carrasco's attorney, who denied any involvement in Bianca's disappearance.

"He has been active in the case. He has attempted to work with DFPS [Texas Department of Family and Protective Services], and the focus for him and for all of us working the case is to protect his kids. That's our concern right now," said Joseph Hoelscher, Joe Daniel Carrasco's attorney.

Texas Mother Vanishes Amid Marital Strife - Crime Watch Daily With Chris Hansen (Pt 2):

[video=youtube;M3Fx7as_qRE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Fx7as_qRE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Fx7as_qRE[/video]

Bianca is the reason I joined Websleuths. I'm sad that it has already been a year that she has been missing and based on the information that has been provided so far I do not see a positive outcome. But I am glad that a homicide unit has been assigned to the case and hope that they are able to bring some closure and peace to her family. I know it has really taken a toll on her sisters that run the FB page. Prayers for Bianca :rose:

[emoji17] bumping for beautiful bianca

Families still searching for multiple missing mothers in S.A. area
This weekend, many families in the San Antonio area spent Mother's Day without their mother.

What happened to them still remains a mystery and there's been very little to shed light on what led up to their disappearance.

A third San Antonio area mother also vanished without a trace. A year later the young mother's case remains open and the family of Bianca Carrasco is still searching for her.

I was hoping the family would have answers by now :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1