TX TX - Bianca Carrasco, 29, San Antonio, 1 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It appears to be a lot of red flags. Mostly pointing at her husband. However, I'm reminded of another young lady that went for a walk in TX, she was found hanging from a tree in a neighbor's backyard. Suicide. So I'm trying to keep an open mind and let the facts fall where they may. I hope searchers are trained to look up as well as for anything on the ground. I use to think I would immediately help with a search, in the hopes of finding someone alive, I think I would, but looking for a body, I don't know if I could. Just being honest. Prayers for the mindset of all searchers.

Prayers for the innocent, precious children that are without their Mommy right now.

Of course! Glad to help

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

:welcome6: Glad to have you join Websleuths! If you're an insider, you might want to be become verified. It's not mandatory of course! I'll alert a mod to give directions to becoming verified if it's something you would like.

Sigh. A nightmare indeed for Bianca's family! She needs to be found! If someone harmed her, they need to be off the streets!

I was reading the FB page her sister admins. Husband has NOT taken a poly. He has NOT helped in any way to search or provide answers to where Bianca is. Not normal behavior.

I'm in an emotional roller coaster marriage, having lost 2 people and 2 pets within a 2 month time frame, I'm trying to get through that mourning to make sure leaving is what I want. However, during that time, my husband became ill and was hospitalized for possible cancer (wasn't after many tests, and biopsies) yet I was there for him during it all. I don't even know if I love him anymore, but yet, it was the right thing to do. I care for him and don't want him dead.

Anyway, not worrying about a missing spouse, no matter what lead up to it, just isn't normal. IMO. You can have an argument, and be pissed at someone, yet still be concerned if they are missing or sick. I mean in the least, wouldn't you be concerned that their Mommy isn't there for the kids? And there's some reason the sister has the kids and not their Daddy. And if Bianca was depressed or in such a frame of mind for suicide, I would think you'd still be concerned! Maybe that's just me. I'd feel guilt if I had argued with someone and they went missing, even if I had nothing to do with the disappearance.

Here are a few of the links and information I could collect.

http://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/missing-woman-left-to-go-for-walk-never-returned

San Antonio police are asking for the public’s help in locating a 29-year-old mother of three and registered nurse who’s been missing for over two months now.

Bianca Carrasco was last seen on Sunday, May 1, leaving her house on the 1600 block of Walnut Creek Drive after an argument with her estranged husband. She reportedly left on foot and was carrying her Prada purse and wallet.

From News 4 San Antonio:

According to the police report, her husband told investigators they had been having martial problems in the week prior to her disappearance. In the report, he told police that Bianca told him she was having an affair and gave back the wedding ring. The person who filed the report, who isn’t named, said her husband cleared out her bank account and took the phone.

Bianca’s sister Jovanna is the one who filed the missing persons report with the San Antonio Police Department two days after Bianca was last seen, after finding out that Bianca hadn’t shown up for work at her oncology office.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...-police-searching-for-29-year-old-7963449.php

RN's are usually dedicated, responsible ppl. they are registered w their state and need a clean record. nevermind that her kids are without her.

something bad went down when this woman disappeared.

As of yesterday, October 1, 2016, Bianca Carrasco has been missing for five months.

Bumping for Bianca

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Prada at that. Maybe she lives close to shopping???

Bianca Z. Carrasco was last seen May 1 in the 16000 block of Walnut Creek Drive and was wearing a blue jean jacket, multi-colored leggings and wedge shoes. She also had a pink Prada purse and black Prada wallet.

The missing woman has shoulder-length brown hair, is right handed, has a large surgery scar on her abdomen and a tattoo of the letter “B” on her left hip, according to previous reports.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...-looking-for-mother-of-three-who-10593583.php

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8
Back