TX TX - Bianca Carrasco, 29, San Antonio, 1 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A missing person report filed with the department two days after her disappearance said that Carrasco had recently been involved in an argument over marital issues with her husband, who may have removed money from her bank account and took her phone prior to her disappearance, according to the report.

Sigh. :(

(My boyfriend looks at me like I'm nuts when I occasionally make him promise never to kill me.)

Agree with you. My ex just tells me I've finally lost it. We share a child.

Where are you Bianca? Your babies need you😢

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...ed-out-foul-play-in-disappearance-7496628.php

SAN ANTONIO — Investigators with the San Antonio Police Department have not ruled out foul play in the disappearance of a 29-year-old woman who has not been seen in more than two weeks.

A missing person report filed with the department two days after her disappearance said that Carrasco had recently been involved in an argument over marital issues with her husband, who may have removed money from her bank account and took her phone prior to her disappearance, according to the report.

Just saw this...left after an argument with husband...hopefully this doesn't turn out like all the other stories we hear of women that disappeared after an argument with husband.
http://on.kens5.com/1R231GF

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.
Exactly what I was thinking! Who was the last one to see her? Please don't let this be another Crystal Rogers, Danielle Sleeper, Summer Swindell case.... Hinky meter going off big time.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

(My boyfriend looks at me like I'm nuts when I occasionally make him promise never to kill me.)

Two days to report her missing? Took her phone? Again Hinky.

According to the police report, her husband told investigators they had been having martial problems in the week prior to her disappearance. In the report, he told police that Bianca told him she was having an affair and gave back the wedding ring. The person who filed the report, who isn't named, said her husband cleared out her bank account and took the phone.

A week after she went missing, her youngest daughter Malania turned 5 on Mother's Day, something Bianca wouldn't miss.

Jovanna says the three kids were found at the home in San Antonio and are staying with her.

Also according to article, they are in process of a divorce. A bit confusing that the husband states they were having marital problems a week prior to her missing but yet they are finalizing a divorce.

That's a real WSer thing to do, lol. I've told Mr. that it's completely unacceptable to kill me, EVER. I also remind him once in a while that I will never disappear voluntarily, I will leave forensic evidence if I am kidnapped, etc.

Poor WS spouses!

That's a real WSer thing to do, lol. I've told Mr. that it's completely unacceptable to kill me, EVER. I also remind him once in a while that I will never disappear voluntarily, I will leave forensic evidence if I am kidnapped, etc.

Poor WS spouses!

I like to remind my husband I have learned how I can make him disappear! Really, just kidding. Well, kidding that I would make him disappear, I like reminding him I could!

I am really worried about Bianca. We have heard too many times to count how these situations end but boy I hope I am wrong.

I like to remind my husband I have learned how I can make him disappear! Really, just kidding. Well, kidding that I would make him disappear, I like reminding him I could!

I am really worried about Bianca. We have heard too many times to count how these situations end but boy I hope I am wrong.

Just had to post this! uploadfromtaptalk1463462840477.jpg

Yes agreed. I fear the worst has happened and once again small children are left without their mother. So sick of this happening!

According to the police report, her husband told investigators they had been having martial problems in the week prior to her disappearance. In the report, he told police that Bianca told him she was having an affair and gave back the wedding ring. The person who filed the report, who isn't named, said her husband cleared out her bank account and took the phone.

A week after she went missing, her youngest daughter Malania turned 5 on Mother's Day, something Bianca wouldn't miss.

Jovanna says the three kids were found at the home in San Antonio and are staying with her.

Also according to article, they are in process of a divorce. A bit confusing that the husband states they were having marital problems a week prior to her missing but yet they are finalizing a divorce.

The part I don't get is why the kids were found at home alone...why would dad leave them there knowing mom took off walking?
Hinky meter on full alert!!!
And does anyone know how one would go about seeing if a SW has been filed?

The part I don't get is why the kids were found at home alone...why would dad leave them there knowing mom took off walking?
Hinky meter on full alert!!!
And does anyone know how one would go about seeing if a SW has been filed?
Exactly. Guess depends on older kid's age but still, super Hinky!!!!! Wonder how old the kids are? One is 5 we know. Hope the oldest was old enough to watch the 5 year old!!! IMO he chased her down........

Exactly. Guess depends on older kid's age but still, super Hinky!!!!! Wonder how old the kids are? One is 5 we know. Hope the oldest was old enough to watch the 5 year old!!! IMO he chased her down........

From info I've gathered I believe the eldest is around 10-12 yrs old, so I guess that could be old enough to watch over younger siblings but that'd also depend on how mature that eldest child is & if the child has been previously taught to be independent IMO.
I also believe hubby works in another town, 5 or so hours away, so since it was a Sunday when he left & B was last seen, he was headed back to that town to be at work Monday morning, so IF I was LE, I'd be checking I-10 San Antonio going west! Just moo.

Where would one sell a Prada purse? I'm guessing if he cleaned out the bank account (which, if they were divorcing, they shouldn't have still had a joint account anyway), then a Prada bag would bring some more $$ in. I'm sure LE has thought to check anyplace the purse might be sold by now, though.

Where would one sell a Prada purse? I'm guessing if he cleaned out the bank account (which, if they were divorcing, they shouldn't have still had a joint account anyway), then a Prada bag would bring some more $$ in. I'm sure LE has thought to check anyplace the purse might be sold by now, though.

Ebay, Craigslist, Facebook sites. A pawn shop wouldn't give much. But she wouldn't be one one selling it IMO.

So "her" bank account was emptied. And her phone was taken. Was there always this type of thing going on or just at this particular time?

She missed her little girl's birthday :( This isn't good.

Unfortunately I got the impression they were just reposting the article.

Oh, okay. It says people can call them with information, which makes me think they have some involvement, but maybe not. They don't post articles on every missing person here. But at least it may help get some more attention in this case. My local news stations are hardly mentioning Bianca at all.

Why would he take her phone??? Why would she leave at all, if he had to leave for work..... None of this adds up. I am so sad for the children :(

I can't believe so much time has passed already before this hit MSM....

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1