TX TX - Bianca Carrasco, 29, San Antonio, 1 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't believe so much time has passed already before this hit MSM....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I know!! I am still finding so very little.. Does anyone have any media accounts of hers?

I'm always so curious when family or friends say "well, her daughter's birthday was the next week and she wouldn't miss THAT" type of thing. That leads the reader to believe if she had no real plans coming up, it's not that curious that she disappeared. But she surely would have returned for her child's birthday.

I really don't get that thinking. If I go out for a walk carrying my purse (???) and don't return by midnight, it's just as suspicious and unexpected whether I had no real plans coming up vs. if the next day was very special. I'm just as gone, just as unexpectedly. It's not just an issue if there was something I was looking forward to coming up. Gone is gone, and if you're not likely to just walk away, it doesn't matter what important dates are coming up.

This article is 5 days old, but I don't think it was posted; apologies if it was.

"I don't think she's okay," says older sister Jovanna Burney.

Jovanna lives just north of Houston, so we talked to her on Skype.

"Things were not normal in her life when she went missing," Jovanna told us.

According to the police report, her husband told investigators they had been having martial problems in the week prior to her disappearance. In the report, he told police that Bianca told him she was having an affair and gave back the wedding ring. The person who filed the report, who isn't named, said her husband cleared out her bank account and took the phone.

"There's just a lot of things going on behind the scenes, and I don't want people jumping to conclusions and assuming things," said Jovanna.

Jovanna says she and Bianca talked on the phone at 2 that afternoon, the day she went missing.

"She was just kind of venting to me about personal issues," Jovanna explained.

http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local/woman-went-missing-after-going-for-walk

Bianca is a very beautiful woman
They were in the middle of a divorce
They have three children over which there would be a likely custody battle
She was having an affair and he found out
She gave back the wedding ring
He cleaned out her bank account
He took her phone
But he let her keep her Prada wallet and purse which is now missing with her.
The bullet points in this MSM video say foul play is involved
http://www.kens5.com/news/local/police-ask-for-help-to-find-missing-mother-of-three/192645378

I guess we will just have to wait for her ex to be named before we can do anything productive here on WS such as openly sleuth him and his possible choice of dumpsite. I hope her family starts a Facebook group for her to help coordinate searches and share information.
Is it possible to look up gun ownerrship info in Texas? I am curious if either of them have a license to carry...it is one reason a woman would take her purse "everywhere" with her.

Texas: State law prohibits the public release of individually identifying records of concealed handgun applications and permits, though records related to individuals who qualify as certified handgun instructors are public so long as the instructors opt in to make their information public. Additionally, the state department of public safety has to provide a statistical report detailing the number of licenses issued, denied, suspended or revoked by the state, including the age, gender, race and zip code of the applicant or license holder.

See more at: http://www.rcfp.org/browse-media-la...rt-gun-permit-data-acces#sthash.Gx0LYQ3P.dpuf

while I know women certainly do cheat, I find it suspect when a man says that about his disappeared wife. they are trying to cast a negative shadow on her, not trying to find her.

Bianca is a very beautiful woman
They were in the middle of a divorce
They have three children over which there would be a likely custody battle
She was having an affair and he found out
She gave back the wedding ring
He cleaned out her bank account
He took her phone
But he let her keep her Prada wallet and purse which is now missing with her.
The bullet points in this MSM video say foul play is involved
http://www.kens5.com/news/local/police-ask-for-help-to-find-missing-mother-of-three/192645378

I guess we will just have to wait for her ex to be named before we can do anything productive here on WS such as openly sleuth him and his possible choice of dumpsite. I hope her family starts a Facebook group for her to help coordinate searches and share information.
Is it possible to look up gun ownerrship info in Texas? I am curious if either of them have a license to carry...it is one reason a woman would take her purse "everywhere" with her.

while I know women certainly do cheat, I find it suspect when a man says that about his disappeared wife. they are trying to cast a negative shadow on her, not trying to find her.
Exactly! This is the mother of his children. Dont publicly scourn her. Also comments like that affect the kids. This is telling to me IMO.

Wonder if he has helped in any of the searches. Has he done a public plea?

On the other hand, if it is true, that is a huge motive. BIG RED ARROW pointing his way for saying that.

that's what I meant. especially if a man is macho, being cheated on would really tick him off. in this case, they were separated/divorcing. maybe he wouldn't let go. maybe they were still intertwined. who knows? I feel a scorned macho husband (and im not saying hers is.... I don't know) is more likely to murder a woman than an affair partner. unless of course the affair partner is also married and doesn't want HIS wife to find out.

On the other hand, if it is true, that is a huge motive. BIG RED ARROW pointing his way for saying that.

That said, her status was "divorced." His was not. Sounds like they were at two different places in their relationship. Maybe he was really thinking they could work it out. Cleaning out her bank account and taking her phone sound rather controlling. Maybe her telling him about the affair was her latest attempt to tell him "it's over." Possibly bitter about that which is why he mentioned it? Possibly led to something more sinister? JMO. Hope she's just blowing off steam with her paramour, but leaving the kids and missing the birthday concern me.

https://apps.bexar.org/dklitsearch/search.aspx This is for Bexar County/
I do not find her name in the search, His name is Elias? Only one case from 2008 with that name.
You have to specify a county in their version(idocket.com) of our New Mexico 'Odyssey' system.
Could they be divorcing in a different county?

Yes I agree with you.

That said, her status was "divorced." His was not. Sounds like they were at two different places in their relationship. Maybe he was really thinking they could work it out. Cleaning out her bank account and taking her phone sound rather controlling. Maybe her telling him about the affair was her latest attempt to tell him "it's over." Possibly bitter about that which is why he mentioned it? Possibly led to something more sinister? JMO. Hope she's just blowing off steam with her paramour, but leaving the kids and missing the birthday concern me.

This was posted on another thread, Tammie Kingery but I think it fits to be posted here as well.
SC - Tammy Kingery, 37, North Augusta, 20 September 2014

Good question - forgive me, but time to take out the blog I did awhile back about red flags when a wife goes missing:

Divorce in process with looming custody battle.

Husband known to be very controlling/jealous overly checking on spouse's activities.

Husband has other love interest(s).

Estranged wife returns to house where husband lives who says reconciliation was process.

Husband only person who can confirm actual time wife went missing.

Husband only person who can say what that took place prior to victim leaving.

Distancing - saying wife left, but doesn't who where she went off to, or vague about what wife was doing at time of going missing, and/or did not have direct contact.

Husband says marriage is good, while others disagree.

Mentioning wife suffers from depression, or attempted suicide; yet no outside verification.

Husband has recent bruises/ injuries indicative of a fight, or moving/hiding of body.

Family/others normally around are conveniently away when victim goes missing.

Victim goes missing while doing something out of character or their normal routine - worse if late at night.

Computers, social media devices missing or damage.

Changing account of things as new evidence come in..

No surveillance to confirm places/times victim should be based upon missing person report.

Husband NOT volunteering to take a lie detector test.

Husband NOT offering LE entry to look through home. Doesn't follow up on LE's progress.

Increase in life insurance and/or checking of policy prior - worse if financial problems.

Moving to a different state, or traveling after spouse goes missing.

Discarding clothing, etc, of missing spouse.

Painting, new rugs, lots of cleaning in home/car after person goes missing.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

This was posted on another thread, Tammie Kingery but I think it fits to be posted here as well.
SC - Tammy Kingery, 37, North Augusta, 20 September 2014

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.
Add Danielle Sleeper and Crystal Rogers to the list. Hubby/BF last person to see.

So sick of these poor mom's coming up missing :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyclic8