TX TX - Bianca Carrasco, 29, San Antonio, 1 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
9 & 10 and left alone????

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The GeekenDorx channel just posted an update on her case. He spoke directly with her sister to clear up some issues and of disinfo too.
I hope its ok to post the update link, if not my apologies and please remove.

https://youtu.be/fn4VqgDJ3VU

Maybe there was another adult in the house when she walked out? I don't know.
According to the above like they were. That bothers me a lot.

The GeekenDorx channel just posted an update on her case. He spoke directly with her sister to clear up some issues and of disinfo too.

Mentions after she had gone missing there were other social media accounts discovered that no one knew about.

Per FB page they are searching as we speak!! Praying for answers!!!

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Thanks. That is an informative update to his original video.

I'm sorry to ask this - it seems it must have been answered but I can't find it.

Were the 9 and 10 year old kids at home when she left? So, they would have witnessed her walking off with her purse in hand?
They were in the house already asleep

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Would she normally take off walking like that? Did they still live together in the home? First it was stated all three children were home alone, then it was stated on her facebook missing page that the husband TOOK the youngest child with him back to Odessa? Is that a normal thing? Why take the youngest and not the others? Why take off leaving two small children alone KNOWING she had taken off walking? It keeps being stated finalizing a divorce, there is NO indication that it had even started by anyone other than him? Has it been said anywhere which direction she took? Cell phone ping location?
Cell phone ping of last location is in her neighborhood that is why Equuasearch searched that area w drones and dogs.....but they picked up nothing. Search on foot by volunteers was done in the wooded area close to her residence but it was posted on help find BC fb page that nothing was found.

Seems very clear she didn't just go a walk leaving the kids alone.

So either she left after an argument with someone, but someone was in the house with the kids, and then something happened to her.

Or sone thing happened to her in the house, and she was removed.

Horrible to write and even think that. But this really doesn't have a good feeling about it at all.

I hope that with no appeals from police etc that they have there eye close on someone and are waiting for the right time.

Thoughts are with this lady's poor family and children.

Cell phone ping of last location is in her neighborhood that is why Equuasearch searched that area w drones and dogs.....but they picked up nothing. Search on foot by volunteers was done in the wooded area close to her residence but it was posted on help find BC fb page that nothing was found.

I wish I could have been there to help, but I am not local.
I'll find other ways to help.

bd10d74174fd8c683c28ff8fcb523ca3.jpg

Here is a screen capture of the bulletin points that he verified with Bianca's Sister.

Ugh. This one seems so obvious, but I know that thinking one case looks just like another can lead to incorrect conclusions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back