TX - Botham Shem Jean, 26, killed when police officer entered his apartment, Dallas, Sept 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being in his own apartment that she thought was hers, being in his underwear, having a small amount of MJ in his apartment, even if it was even his.
Who was she saying sorry to? Him?
Him, because she lost her temper, and shot him. Roid rage? Small person/big gun syndrome?

Amateur opinion and speculation.

Being in his own apartment that she thought was hers, being in his underwear, having a small amount of MJ in his apartment, even if it was even his.
Who was she saying sorry to? Him?
It was reported that she was saying "I'm sorry" on the 911 call. I don't know if she was saying it to him or to the dispatcher. Both have been speculated.

It was reported that she was saying "I'm sorry" on the 911 call. I don't know if she was saying it to him or to the dispatcher. Both have been speculated.
I bet that she is also sorry that although she thought that she had deleted all her SM accounts that she forgot about the arrogant posts on how tough she is and how she can put you in your grave if you butt up against her on Pinterest.
Those pins are very, very telling of the attitude that she took to her job.

I agree. She would have people recording her every time she came or left her apt. And I'm sure a few would be taunting her as she passed by, asking; "Do you know where you live?'' Also, why would she want to stay in the apt complex that would be a constant reminder that she killed an innocent man.

I wonder if she moved herself out or had someone do it for her. My guess is someone else.

FOP assistance? If so, for how long do you (or anyone out there) think the Fraternal Order of Police will stand by AG?

Or maybe several fellow officers pitched in, and emptied out the place for a fellow officer in need using a U-Haul, or passed the hat at Roll Call to hire a moving company. If AG moved in with her sister, most of her apartment contents went directly to storage. That is what professional movers do best.

Also, I have never signed a rental agreement that did not include a paragraph or a line allowing the landlord to put me out if my behavior became threatening, destructive, or created a danger for fellow tennants.

Even as wacked as Texas Courts can be, I think it would hard for AG to sue for illegal eviction, considering the Tort Liability bullseye her actions have put on the owners of South Side Flats. A 3 day notice to vacate, with a letter from the complex's attorney explaining to AG her newfound Tort Liability for failure to maintain her professional standards in the performance of her role as a Courtesy Officer (if she was one) for the complex. Or that her continued presence creates a hostile and dangerous environment for her neighbors, if only because of possible hostile acts directed at her; this should be all that is necessary to legitimately do a 72 hour notice to vacate. (If she stays, she would be held financially liable for any damage to the complex or injury to fellow tenants caused by her continued presence as a target for community or vigilante violence.)

I'm reposting the below, with edits, here in an attempt to address "It's always an us versus them mentality." as you said in your post.

My Dad was a New Orleans Police Department Cop for 25 years. 19 of that as a solo Traffic/Foot patrol officer (1955 - 1974). This on the Canal St edge of the French Quarter, with Greek Sailor (and many other crazy, balkanized) bars, and an incredible mix of tourists, street people, grifters, addicts, criminals and businesses.

When sailors walked off their ships along the Mississippi River, from around the World, they walked up Canal St directly onto my Dad's patrol beat. (From the river, you had to walk past him to get to Bourbon Street, a few blocks up Canal St.)

In 25 years of active police service, my Father never had to draw his weapon in the line of duty (except on the range, and he didn't much care for that). He carried a night stick made from an oak table leg with an iron pomel, and he did thump heads (with his fists) when he had to. (I once watched him break up a bar fight by drinking a beer at the bar, and pulling another tired body off of the dog pile, between sips of beer, until he got to the instigators at the bottom.)

He was doing interactive/proactive "community policing" (on his feet 8 hours a day - not sitting in a car) long before the term existed, or became a catch phrase.

Then in the mid-70's New Orleans followed LAPD's lead, and phased out foot Beat Patrol Cops and put everyone in patrol cars. This isolated LE from the people they were sworn "to protect and to serve". That is when everything started to go downhill, and the "us versus them" mentality started to grow and fester, and this change is what has brought us to where we are today.

American LEOs are now drilled and trained to respond exactly as AG did. It started in Los Angeles after two cops were executed with their own guns in an onion field in 1963 ("The Onion Field" by Joseph Wambaugh). After that, LAPD changed their training and tactics, and the rest of America followed suite. (Remember the Adam-12 and S.W.A.T TV shows? Thank Jack Webb, a LAPD fan). Leading to patrol car officers only and the militarization of U.S. LE Departments.

SWAT, foot beat cops replaced by patrol cars, the "21 foot rule" ( THAT Cop's death happened in a Colorado bar), 2 rounds to the center of mass and repeat until the PERCEIVED threat is neutralized; these are LAPD innovations that lead us to a "us versus them" policing policy, that in turn lead to the Rodney King incident, and all that has followed since.

This culture made AG what she is, for this reason, the "thin Blue Line" will protect their own, but only up to a certain point.

Like Jessica Rabbit, Cops aren't bad, it just has to do with how they are trained to do their job, in a VERY hostile environment.

"Those who do not remember their history, are doomed to repeat it"

Please look at how we got here, in order to begin to find a way to fix the problem.

By the time my Father retired in 1980, he was not comfortable with the new breed of Cops on the street. The horrific wave of police violence, corruption, and police drug trafficing in New Orleans, that followed his retirement, tells me that Dad still had good street instincts, and that he was right. It was a good time to get out of Dodge!

I apologize if you took that as offense. I personally respect my law enforcement officers, if they are respectful to me, I have had some be really disrespectful to me but I think thats anywhere with the bad ones. I'm thankful for people like your father that go out and protect citizens.

I actually just graduated with my bachelors in Dec in Criminal Justice w/ minor in criminal investigations. It is actually my second degree with my first one being in health care admin. But Everyone always asks me when I am going to use my degree and I tell them honestly, if I have to do patrol first, I won't lol .. I know I can't be in situations like that. I respect people who can. But i'm also spoiled right now because I work from home with a company I work for and its so nice, so no time soon. lol

I think that comment I made earlier was when I was actually watching an interview from a black Dallas pastor talking about this case and how the city counsel members should stand up and do whats right .. As he was talking, i noticed the DPD police officers behind him giving him the most disgusting look like a " we don't give a damn about you look." and it wasnt a race thing because it literally was one black cop, one white cop, and one hispanic and watching it made me feel so uncomfortable. I can some what understand because of went down in 2016 in Dallas. But I prayed for them officers and justice as I do with any case that I feel is unfair .. I just wish truly that they understood that it is not that we are against them and that we don't care. We just know justice is never served for the ones who need it. Its been 45-50 years since a cop in Dallas has been convicted. I'm not sure if its convicted of murder or manslaughter or both? But i've heard 3 interviews that has mentioned that. I know recently the roy oliver case got convicted but I'm not sure if that counts or not. I'm sure it does.

I just would love to see accountability when it comes to these cases. And Chief Hall said something the other day that made me so uncomfortable. She basically said something to the statement like not her exact words but close " The community doesn't want us to bias towards the investigation, but now that we get the rangers involved, they aren't happy about that either." and I get it, but it made me feel some type of way. Chief brown was a very transparent chief and I get she does her stuff her own way but at least respect the people who practically put you in charge. People have every right to be upset. It took you 3 days to arrest someone - that if it was one of us, we'd immediately be in jail that night. You let AG stay at the crime scene because there video of her talking to other officers well into the night and when she did get arrested, it took 1 hr for her to make bond and walk out the backdoor.

And you wonder why the community doesn't trust you? But again, I hope I didn't offend you, wasnt my intention.

Let me ask you guys something. When I was reading that she said that on the 911 call, how many of ya'll would keep saying "How did I do that? I was so tired. I'm Sorry."

Seriously, I am curious because I often think about what she said and wonder what my reaction would be? I guess we would never know how we would actually act during a situation like that but i'd like to think I wouldn't be saying all that, I think I would immediately start cpr as I am freaking out and crying a lot know I was screwed. I'd probably literally throw up knowing I shot an innocent person.

Lord have mercy, if somehow this is truly an accident which I still am not convinced it is, but if it is .. Damn. I could NOT live with myself.

Let me ask you guys something. When I was reading that she said that on the 911 call, how many of ya'll would keep saying "How did I do that? I was so tired. I'm Sorry."

Seriously, I am curious because I often think about what she said and wonder what my reaction would be? I guess we would never know how we would actually act during a situation like that but i'd like to think I wouldn't be saying all that, I think I would immediately start cpr as I am freaking out and crying a lot know I was screwed. I'd probably literally throw up knowing I shot an innocent person.

Lord have mercy, if somehow this is truly an accident which I still am not convinced it is, but if it is .. Damn. I could NOT live with myself.
But she is living with herself and her department sent out the news that the victim of her 'mistake' had a small amount of maryjane in his apartment. Nothing suspicious about that, is there?

Have you guys ever went back and read your old replies? My joints have been terrible lol .. That cough medicine as me all over the place. I'm skipping words and everything haha :) #sickgirlproblems

But she is living with herself and her department sent out the news that the victim of her 'mistake' had a small amount of maryjane in his apartment. Nothing suspicious about that, is there?

Oh girl, Trust me I know !! I've said from the beginning, they've stuck with her <modsnip: snipped political comment>

You can always tell when they put out information - it always benefits her. Think about it. The article about how sorry she was on the 911 tape, the search warrant that had marijuana in it, and of course that jail house video that served no purpose. Let's all feel sorry for AG and put this video out of her crying, feeling remorseful.

I didn't buy into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize if you took that as offense. I personally respect my law enforcement officers, if they are respectful to me, I have had some be really disrespectful to me but I think thats anywhere with the bad ones. I'm thankful for people like your father that go out and protect citizens.

I actually just graduated with my bachelors in Dec in Criminal Justice w/ minor in criminal investigations. It is actually my second degree with my first one being in health care admin. But Everyone always asks me when I am going to use my degree and I tell them honestly, if I have to do patrol first, I won't lol .. I know I can't be in situations like that. I respect people who can. But i'm also spoiled right now because I work from home with a company I work for and its so nice, so no time soon. lol

I think that comment I made earlier was when I was actually watching an interview from a black Dallas pastor talking about this case and how the city counsel members should stand up and do whats right .. As he was talking, i noticed the DPD police officers behind him giving him the most disgusting look like a " we don't give a damn about you look." and it wasnt a race thing because it literally was one black cop, one white cop, and one hispanic and watching it made me feel so uncomfortable. I can some what understand because of went down in 2016 in Dallas. But I prayed for them officers and justice as I do with any case that I feel is unfair .. I just wish truly that they understood that it is not that we are against them and that we don't care. We just know justice is never served for the ones who need it. Its been 45-50 years since a cop in Dallas has been convicted. I'm not sure if its convicted of murder or manslaughter or both? But i've heard 3 interviews that has mentioned that. I know recently the roy oliver case got convicted but I'm not sure if that counts or not. I'm sure it does.

I just would love to see accountability when it comes to these cases. And Chief Hall said something the other day that made me so uncomfortable. She basically said something to the statement like not her exact words but close " The community doesn't want us to bias towards the investigation, but now that we get the rangers involved, they aren't happy about that either." and I get it, but it made me feel some type of way. Chief brown was a very transparent chief and I get she does her stuff her own way but at least respect the people who practically put you in charge. People have every right to be upset. It took you 3 days to arrest someone - that if it was one of us, we'd immediately be in jail that night. You let AG stay at the crime scene because there video of her talking to other officers well into the night and when she did get arrested, it took 1 hr for her to make bond and walk out the backdoor.

And you wonder why the community doesn't trust you? But again, I hope I didn't offend you, wasnt my intention.

Thanks for the unnecessary apology, as you did not offend me. I took your words about the "us versus them" mindset of LE, and attempted to show how I've seen us all come to this point, over the past 60 years.

To solve a problem, it is usually best to know what caused the problem. To work on correcting the root cause, and not just applying band-aids.

It amazes me what some folks on this thread think passes for corruption. If you want to see real corruption, take a look at New Orleans. At one point New Orleans Police were muleing kilos for drug dealers (Google: New Orleans Algiers Seven). When the Police Sargent making the drug delivery in his patrol car was shot and killed, NOPD had a shakedown of a nearby Housing Project, detaining and questioning every young black male they could grab, on the basketball court, with a nightstick and a phone book (leaves on visible bruises). Then the Algiers 7 executed the suspected shooter, while his wife and kids took shelter from the gunfire in a cast iron bathtub. After this point, NOPD became really corrupt!

After Hurricane Katrina, the New Orleans morgue had a couple of dozen drug dealer's bodies in the cooler, all filled with bullets. A lot of scores got settled in the weeks and months after Katrina. At least one bar in the French Quarter never stopped serving drinks, as they could not get the regular drunks to leave! A lot of NOPD deserted for Houston, abandoned NOPD cars were found there.

What did your Criminal Justice education tell you about how we got here? What did your expert instructors say about the subject? I sincerely would like to hear your informed input.

While Dad would appreciate your attaboy to him, he really would have preferred a cold beer!

Thanks!

Last edited:
I don't get this praising police for their service. I am pretty sure that most of them see it as a job. That is how it is where I live.

Does your job include walking around with a bullseye on your chest? Because that is the situation that modern LE in the U.S. increasingly find themselves in.

The two most dangerous things LE can do are traffic stops and domestic violence calls.

The guy you just stopped, to write a courtesy ticket for a busted tail light may have a body in the trunk, and outstanding warrants, with a .45 under his thigh, as you walk up to the driver's side window. This is why American LEOs are now drilled and trained to respond exactly as AG claimed she did. And in the situation I just described, only seconds may stand between you dying or going home to your family that night!

On a domestic violence call, while you are cuffing the husband who just beat up his wife, the wife may come up behind you, and put a knife under your vest into your kidney! It happens.

My LE Dad and another Officer spent all day at court, joking and having a grand old time between appearances, testifying about Breathalyzer tests they had administered over the past several months. When Dad came home that night, he was really upbeat and happy about how much fun they both had that day. The other officer was killed that night, on the way home. In uniform, he stopped to help a woman with a flat on the Expressway. A teen driver veered onto the narrow shoulder and hit the officer as he was working on the lug nuts. The impact from the speeding car, and when he hit the roadway 30 feet away, killed him instantly. I had never seen my father quite so down as he felt the next morning, after he heard the news of his friend's death on the TV.

There was talk of the Officer's family not receiving his Police survivor's benefits, as he was not on duty at the time, and died just outside of the city limits. I think that the "Blue Line" and FOP came together and saw that his family was provided for.

Yeah, just another job. There ain't nothing better than a grateful public.

It you can't respect the service of the men and women who do this job, and put their lives on the line everytime they go to work, then please don't call 911 next time you're in a jam!

Last edited:
Don't worry I am not sure myself, if I am absolutely right... I should have put more footnotes to say it's all my opinion and speculation!
Let me ask you a question though .. I do think you are absolutely right about the apartments and all of that .. But I watched a video on facebook of a girl walking and recording video and their was blood at the entrance where the office buildings are and she walked up these stairs that showed blood but it look like it was on a different building. But I absolutely believe you are right with the apartments. I'm just curious how blood got all the way over there. lol
If you have a link to that video, I would look at it, although I remember some saying it's rather gross:oops:

I should also add that I reserve the right to change my speculations any time!:D

But assuming the apartment is where I think it is..

1. It is indeed a long way to get there from the garage, by walking past all the other apartments in the north or south wing. Must be like 10 or more doors in between.
  2. If it does face the side street, towards NE, there would not be a lot of street light from the window. It faces the low rise townhouses, the security footage from which are being examined now.
  3. Where AG was seen pacing was just a door away from Bo's, she didn't walk very far. Dont know where the lift is.
Feel free to add your own interpretations!!

MOOO...

The a large percentage of people in our jails today are not there for crimes at common law which require a victim or injury. They are there for statutory violations in which the only "victim" is the king (the sovereign state is King) who claims to be offended.

Many are there because they are addicts, mentally ill, got high, or simply couldn't afford to pay traffic or license fines and fees. Let's not forget being unable to pay child support and then being incarcerated while the state or county king profits daily, yet the alleged victims, our children receive not one thin dime from those profits.

Now, your last sentence I quoted, BBM with emphasis added, is arguably true and they are also trained to never question the king's statutes from a common law analysis, OR ANY position. I know some realize arresting people for some violations, which results in devastating their lives, may cross over the lines of human decency as I've heard tell of some opting not to make an arrest and send a person on their way.

However, if AG's training explains AND JUSTIFY her actions, her trainers are accessories before the fact in the senseless taking of a man's life. Your assertion, arguably true, provides zero assurance that murders like this will not become an every day thing, although at this point many die or are locked away regularly from incidences equally seated in inexcusable error.

It sure appears as our legislative bodies churn out laws regularly for crimes having no victim or injury. An objective review of these laws many times has a reasonable person concluding they have been passed in order to generate revenue more than protect the people.

And here is the crazy thing, many laws which confer specific rights to the people that if violated, impose civil and criminal penalties on LEO, government and the system, can be shown to commonly ignored if upholding them reduces revenue for the system or its supporting industries.

Look at the Texas bail issues where the system ignores authentic commands from King Texas which confer these specific rights while the people enforcing the laws choose selectively who is entitled and therefore often violate them, with near impunity, after determining those laws simply do not apply to the people who have been chosen to feed the system.

Many believe this AG case is a prime and very visible example illustrating certain aspects of these actualities for the world to see.

Does your job include walking around with a bullseye on your chest? Because that is the situation that modern LE in the U.S. increasingly find themselves in.

The two most dangerous things LE can do are traffic stops and domestic violence calls.

The guy you just stopped, to write a courtesy ticket for a busted tail light may have a body in the trunk, and outstanding warrants, with a .45 under his thigh, as you walk up to the driver's side window. This is why American LEOs are now drilled and trained to respond exactly as AG claimed she did.

Last edited:
With regard to the "slow code" prior discussion, I have to wonder if BSJ actually waited to die until he had been removed from the apartment complex's premises.

Why is this a even a thought possibly considered?

Many government or quasi-government institutions have a "unofficial" policy of "Nobody Dies In This Facilty" and some of our contract incarceration facilities are known for removing decedents and making sure they are not pronouced dead until off the premises. Some cases the EMT's are instructed to drive miles out of their way to see that the death determination maybe even is pronouced across state or county lines.

You can come to your own conclusions why entities may have no desire for a death to be pronounced while on their premises.

Corruption is corruption although there are varying degrees of it. New Orleans was corrupt decades before Operation Shattered Shield finalized or the activity gained notice by the feds. It appears you seemingly suggest the people who take exception to anything less than that flagrant and overt LEVEL of police gang RICO activity which made zero qualms about joyfully murdering people for personal profit via criminal means, are perhaps overly sensitive, whiney, or maybe even ungrateful.

Well let's just say if your position is even related to this precept along with your admonishment to those who shouldn't call 911 as if they are not entitled.... that would appear to put you into a class with those who believe it really is an "US versus the subjects" mentality who may see no problem expecting, maybe even demanding the subjects kneel and lick jack boots. :)

It amazes me what some folks on this thread think passes for corruption. If you want to see real corruption, take a look at New Orleans.

Last edited:
She would be in imminent danger living there and you can bet her delegate or representation commanded her to GET OUT NOW and likely assisted in making it happen quickly.

I am sure interested residents know exactly when she moved, or was moved and who assisted.

I agree. She would have people recording her every time she came or left her apt. And I'm sure a few would be taunting her as she passed by, asking; "Do you know where you live?'' Also, why would she want to stay in the apt complex that would be a constant reminder that she killed an innocent man.

I wonder if she moved herself out or had someone do it for her. My guess is someone else.

You are not scrolling down to the the comment that appears to be written by her keyboard under her presumed account bearing her name with a face that appears to be hers. This could be a hack job, who knows?

But I am. That was the point of my initial post — that while I don’t doubt the Pinterest account is hers, and the re-pins of the crass memes were made by her, we don’t know with certainty that the descriptions written below the pins were written by her. Also, in the widely circulated funeral meme, the text accompanying the pin isn’t a comment made by her in relation to the meme. It’s a pin description as I’m describing above.

Here’s a visual from my own pins. Again, I’m not attempting to excuse her actions or cast doubt as to the legitimacy of her Pinterest account. As other posters have said, what we choose to pin reflect our likes and values. She pinned the funeral meme and the other equally tasteless memes in her “love to laugh” board. To me, that shows a human being that has a disgusting sense of humor, a sense of superiority because of her position as law enforcement, and an overall racist idiation.

Attachments

• CF5263C7-CDC3-46C2-9791-B1F45BB503A5.jpeg
    CF5263C7-CDC3-46C2-9791-B1F45BB503A5.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 55
  • FDAEA2C1-790C-40CB-9092-37BB45905F6F.jpeg
    FDAEA2C1-790C-40CB-9092-37BB45905F6F.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 09073D44-5D66-4037-A14D-7B7CDA6E11C7.jpeg
    09073D44-5D66-4037-A14D-7B7CDA6E11C7.jpeg
    93.4 KB · Views: 44
IF she legitimately penned the comment about gloves and shovels, what does that say to you?

I agree with your assessment assuming the various 'pins' are hers and for some reason I was under the impression that only the pinned 'wear black' thing raised your ire and was basis for your judgment without considering the actual written comment.

Do we know the pins were made by her and if so, why wouldn't we reasonably assume the comment was also made by her?

I'm not trying to cast doubt as to the legitimacy of the account, that is different than asking Is It Her Account?

I have no way to verify that although I'd say those within her circle could likely speak to it and perhaps volumes of other potential issues deleted from her other media.

If I misunderstood, my error.

But I am. That was the point of my initial post — that while I don’t doubt the Pinterest account is hers, and the re-pins of the crass memes were made by her, we don’t know with certainty that the descriptions written below the pins were written by her. Also, in the widely circulated funeral meme, the text accompanying the pin isn’t a comment made by her in relation to the meme. It’s a pin description as I’m describing above.

Here’s a visual from my own pins. Again, I’m not attempting to excuse her actions or cast doubt as to the legitimacy of her Pinterest account. As other posters have said, what we choose to pin reflect our likes and values. She pinned the funeral meme and the other equally tasteless memes in her “love to laugh” board. To me, that shows a human being that has a disgusting sense of humor, a sense of superiority because of her position as law enforcement, and an overall racist idiation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member