TX - Botham Shem Jean, 26, killed when police officer entered wrong apartment, Dallas, Sept 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read she had groceries so I'd like to see video from the grocery store and even traffic cams to see if she was driving noticably "tired", then why not vids from her last several hours at the police station and maybe some body cams if DPD has them?

Do we have any documentation from anyone that she did, indeed have groceries with her? Security footage from the garage or hallway doors?

Since the search warrant says he met her at the door, contrary to the arrest warrant that says he was across the room when she shot him; his body may have propped the door open or she may have dragged him to the doorway?

He had webcams but the rangers didn't take his laptop and even let her leave with at least her phone..........

Noise complaints she made that morning against him?

Onyx Paradigm⚡⚡️ on Twitter top right pic, who is she with her arm around and what is he doing?

BBM.

That is her brother in law, indicating the 69th birthday of her father, the gentleman at left.

BBM.

That is her brother in law, indicating the 69th birthday of her father, the gentleman at left.
Really? What kind of person throws “69 “signs at a father-in laws birthday photo. Come on are we really expected to believe that. Comical how that got pulled out of a deep dark crevass so fast.
My opinion only

Last edited:
Do we have any documentation from anyone that she did, indeed have groceries with her? Security footage from the garage or hallway doors?
I don't know of her having groceries.
If you look at the reviews for South Side Flats (Dallas, TX) as posted on-line on their own website (under "ApartmentRatings"), you will see a mixture of tenant responses. Notable is one who remarks of three cameras: one at each of the two parking garage entrances and the other in the lobby. Another interesting review mentions tenants use of their key FOB to gain entry from the garage to the hall where the apartments are. Also mentioned is the use of stickers for general parking. It does not appear there are assigned or designated resident parking spots.
https://www.apartmentratings.com/tx/dallas/south-side-flats_9199332346275166806/

I read on twitter that thousdands of people watched surveillance video of her at his door fumbling with the key supposedly Sept. 11 and vaporized seemingly soon after. I have no idea if it is true many people did indeed see such a video. If so, somebody had to save a copy.

Last edited:
Really? What kind of dumbass throws “69 “signs at a father-in laws birthday photo. Come on are we really expected to believe that. Comical how that got pulled out of a deep dark crevass so fast.

So what are you suggesting his hand symbols mean? The photo is from a birthday gathering for her father. His 69th birthday.

not unless we are somehow looking at a reversed or negative of the image and I doubt that

Well, you should probably quit beating around the bush and say what you want to say about his hand symbols. Of course while adhering to TOS, and realizing the man in the referenced photo has nothing to do with the horrific shooting of Botham.

I don't know of her having groceries.
If you look at the reviews for South Side Flats (Dallas, TX) as posted on-line on their own website (under "ApartmentRatings"), you will see a mixture of tenant responses. Notable is one who remarks of three cameras: one at each of the two parking garage entrances and the other in the lobby. Another interesting review mentions tenants use of their key FOB to gain entry from the garage to the hall where the apartments are. Also mentioned is the use of stickers for general parking. It does not appear there are assigned or designated resident parking spots.
https://www.apartmentratings.com/tx/dallas/south-side-flats_9199332346275166806/

So if, as the killer claims, Bo had his door propped open because he was expecting a guest, he would have still had to prop open the door from the garage as well. That "guest" theory doesn't stand up to even minimal scrutiny Why didn't anyone see the "guest" seen walking to his apartment?

According to the apartment web site, there's video of the parking area and lobby that night. The victim's family and their attorneys need to demand that all video of the area that night be released to the public. That's become standard operating procedures in these cop killing citizen cases.

I have no truck with Amber. She made a mistake. He that is without sin among us, let him or her cast the first stone...

I have no truck with Amber. She made a mistake. He that is without sin among us, let him or her cast the first stone...
wow. breaking into someone's home and shooting them dead is just a mistake to you? Im not sure if thats a true belief or just trolling but thats pretty sickening.

You attempt to quote the bible but omit the 6th commandment "Thou shall not kill"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member