TX - Botham Shem Jean, 26, killed when police officer entered wrong apartment, Dallas, Sept 2018 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there an on scene report by LE or EMT’s that describe the first look at the scene? There would definitely be an EMT report that details what they observed immediately upon arrival. Those may not be made available because of HIPAA.

I think you're probably right!!

The silhouette story is just that---a story.

Why won't they say where in the apt the body was found? That would clear up a lot of this.

They have, in a recent article, that he was in the living room. And I think that is completely inaccurate. After all, the responders are being "spoon-fed" the agenda.

For those of you who think that many would not be involved in the conspiracy for cover up, it is not easy to do the "right" thing, you have a decent job that pays the bills, if you go against the "system", that job becomes misery, mysteriously, you end up working all the holidays, worst shifts, people don't include you in meetings, because you can't be "trusted". You have seen others treated that way, and you just prefer to go with the flow rather than rock the boat.

So, if an officer interviews you and asks, "Now, the victim was almost to the middle/end of the room when you put him on the stretcher, right?". Yep.

We won’t hear that information because I believe investigators are protecting Amber Guyger. Just sickening!!!
It sure seems that way.
If they could clear this up, they would.
And they're not saying anything.
Well, except for they claim they found some pot on his counter. :-/ Even Nancy Grace wouldn't call that a bombshell.

I believe that he saw her in his doorway and was backing away from her when she shot him. He would have been terrified as anyone would be.
She has a pinched mean looking face IMO.

I would bet she had gun drawn and pointed when he opened the door and she immediately started barking orders. Mr. Jean was probably startled by this an began to back away (survival instinct) when she fired her weapon.

Just had a thought I'd share that makes sense to me.
Perhaps the Officer did go to Mr. Jean's apartment immediately upon arriving home.
But, what if it was because she had worked a very long day, was exhausted, and wanted to warn him not to make any noise that night or early in the morning while she was trying to sleep? Perhaps she arrived, smelled pot, and was going to make a bust. Perhaps she was demanding ..."let me in!". Perhaps he told her to buzz off, and when he finally did open the door she went nuts.

Doesn't this sound plausible? Complete speculation, and amateur opinion.
Just throwing it out there for consideration.

I can tell you my only interaction with US police. I was staying with a friend in MD for a month and she got a week's holiday while I was there but it had not started until a couple of days after my arrival.d
On the second day I decided to walk to the grocery store and buy some staples so I would not be an economic drain on her.
Walked there OK, but coming back a Police car passed me twice, driving slowly, then came back again and two officers got out and walked over to me and asked me what I doing.
I told them what I was doing and because I talked funny (Australian accent) they wanted to see my passport. I don't take my passport to the grocery store and was told not to be smart.
They were not exactly rude, but they were definitely not friendly and did intimidate a 68 year old woman just walking home from the store.
I think that it must have been because I was walking, because I did not pass one other pedestrian in that whole three quarters of a mile walk.

I can tell you my only interaction with US police. I was staying with a friend in MD for a month and she got a week's holiday while I was there but it had not started until a couple of days after my arrival.d
On the second day I decided to walk to the grocery store and buy some staples so I would not be an economic drain on her.
Walked there OK, but coming back a Police car passed me twice, driving slowly, then came back again and two officers got out and walked over to me and asked me what I doing.
I told them what I was doing and because I talked funny (Australian accent) they wanted to see my passport. I don't take my passport to the grocery store and was told not to be smart.
They were not exactly rude, but they were definitely not friendly and did intimidate a 68 year old woman just walking home from the store.
I think that it must have been because I was walking, because I did not pass one other pedestrian in that whole three quarters of a mile walk.
Maybe they thought you were soliciting...:eek:

And the official character assassination begins....

Dallas news outlets reporting search of Mr Jean's apartment found a small amount of weed.

I'm so angry. I knew this would happen. Victim blaming.
I think in this one instance, people are going to see the victim blaming for what it is. Police and media are two different entities, and whilst the Police may be practicing CYA, its in the media's best interests to stir up the masses. Just being aware that there is going to be a motivational difference for why this is being published.

I don't think it's victim blaming, they are merely being thorough and reporting the results of their search of the crime scene. If they withhold any of those results, then they will be accused of deceit. And in fact, that marijuana may go a long way in explaining how and why this incident unfolded.

I don't think it's victim blaming, they are merely being thorough and reporting the results of their search of the crime scene. If they withhold any of those results, then they will be accused of deceit. And in fact, that marijuana may go a long way in explaining how and why this incident unfolded.
Weed makes people mellow, not confrontational. They are withholding a lot about AG, but putting out trivial stuff like this to defame him.
And you keep forgetting that she was at his door, not him at her door.

And in fact, that marijuana may go a long way in explaining how and why this incident unfolded.
Respectfully snipped for focus. On this point, I completely agree.

ETA: I think she smelled the pot, and was going for a bust, and she went way too far. Because she lived underneath him and we know there had been noise complaints, she probably already had issues with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member