TX TX - Brandi Wells, 23, Longview, 2 Aug 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The podcast is an hour and 42 minutes. I don't have that much time to listen. If there's someone here who could fill us in, it would be much appreciated. TIA

I plan to make a post here later today with a link to the podcast and notes I made on the things said by brand's mother on the podcast interview that I haven't read anywhere at all ove the years and hadn't been disclose in the dissapeared episode.

Not much new info on there Neesaki. I was more struck with how many details her mother didn't know or had forgotten. After hearing it, I feel worse for Brandi and her family.

there’s was actually a few things her mother told on the podcast that i don’t remember ever seeing or hearing in any media or LE reports or the disappeared episode , im going to make a post of those things later , i didn’t have a chance to sit down and do so the other day when i was going to.

ok so , i listened to the podcast with Brandi's mom and a couple things stood out to me , i don’t remember any of it mentioned in any media i read or police reports not herd any of it on the disappeared episode , im gonna listed each thing in bullet points below then afterwards will share my thoughts on them , its all just IMO.

*gas can was in the front of the car behind one of the front seats , not in the trunk.

*they found a partial finger print from the drivers side door but weren’t able to match it to anyone.

*no gas station close to the club and where Brandi's car was found .had seen her nor did she show on cctv footage police told her mother .

*police interviewed a girl who said she hung out with brandi at the club , she told police a Hispanic male was following her and brandi around at the club , they went into the ladies room to hide in hopes he would leave the alone.

*roughly a year or so after brandi went missing her social security number was used in north Carolina , it also had a female name on it , but it wasn’t brandi , they went to the address listed on the job application , showed her picture around the complex but no one recognised brandi , they also knocked on the door the address in the complex listed with brandi's social security number and an African American ex military man came to the door he said he didn’t recognise brandi and had no idea about the job application either , since then nothing else has surfaced and they haven’t been able to track down who used the number or how they got it .

ok so time for my thoughts , this is all JMO, so after hearing most of this in a pod cast correct me if im wrong but a lot of this hasn’t been mentioned before , so i was pretty stunned by some of it , for a start its highly impossible for police to have checked any gas stations between here the car was and the club she was last seen at i mean back then any recordings on CCTV would of been recorded over before police could check or am i wrong ?, secondly the social security number being used completely shocked me , it made me wonder for just a brief seconded could to have been brandi but somehow i don’t think so ,im not sure if there’s something ive missed from what was said on that pod cast tho so if there is please tell me , also im going to re-watch the disappeared episode about brandi's case as the guy on the podcast said at the end to look at it and pay attention to the CCTV footage of brandi entering and leaving but also pay a lot fo attention to people behind and around her as there seems like there’s something that could be some sorta lead or something . hope i didn't ramble too much this is all JMO.

ok so , i listened to the podcast with Brandi's mom and a couple things stood out to me , i don’t remember any of it mentioned in any media i read or police reports not herd any of it on the disappeared episode , im gonna listed each thing in bullet points below then afterwards will share my thoughts on them , its all just IMO.

*gas can was in the front of the car behind one of the front seats , not in the trunk.

*they found a partial finger print from the drivers side door but weren’t able to match it to anyone.

*no gas station close to the club and where Brandi's car was found .had seen her nor did she show on cctv footage police told her mother .

*police interviewed a girl who said she hung out with brandi at the club , she told police a Hispanic male was following her and brandi around at the club , they went into the ladies room to hide in hopes he would leave the alone.

*roughly a year or so after brandi went missing her social security number was used in north Carolina , it also had a female name on it , but it wasn’t brandi , they went to the address listed on the job application , showed her picture around the complex but no one recognised brandi , they also knocked on the door the address in the complex listed with brandi's social security number and an African American ex military man came to the door he said he didn’t recognise brandi and had no idea about the job application either , since then nothing else has surfaced and they haven’t been able to track down who used the number or how they got it .

ok so time for my thoughts , this is all JMO, so after hearing most of this in a pod cast correct me if im wrong but a lot of this hasn’t been mentioned before , so i was pretty stunned by some of it , for a start its highly impossible for police to have checked any gas stations between here the car was and the club she was last seen at i mean back then any recordings on CCTV would of been recorded over before police could check or am i wrong ?, secondly the social security number being used completely shocked me , it made me wonder for just a brief seconded could to have been brandi but somehow i don’t think so ,im not sure if there’s something ive missed from what was said on that pod cast tho so if there is please tell me , also im going to re-watch the disappeared episode about brandi's case as the guy on the podcast said at the end to look at it and pay attention to the CCTV footage of brandi entering and leaving but also pay a lot fo attention to people behind and around her as there seems like there’s something that could be some sorta lead or something . hope i didn't ramble too much this is all JMO.

Thank you, LittleMo! Much appreciate this summary, and there are some things I don't remember hearing before. The Hispanic male following them and them hiding in the bathroom is interesting, as is the use of Brandi's SS#. As far as the CCTV footage, I'm hoping they checked all this back when she was first reported missing before the tapes were erased. TU again :)

Thank you, LittleMo! Much appreciate this summary, and there are some things I don't remember hearing before. The Hispanic male following them and them hiding in the bathroom is interesting, as is the use of Brandi's SS#. As far as the CCTV footage, I'm hoping they checked all this back when she was first reported missing before the tapes were erased. TU again :)

your welcome , it also felt good having a bit of a ramble too :) also it seems brandi's mom knows a little more than we do but not much more , and most likely just as frustrated and in the dark as we are which bothers me a whole lot more , i can't imagine what she must be going through .

i went and looked at the disappeared episode for the 10th time could only find it in Spanish though on youtube and ive take a couple screen shots as i spotted something i hope its ok for me to post them.

attachment.php

brandi when swiping her licence , to her left the guy at the counter is dressed in a shirt and cowboy hat colouring of the CCTV looks a little off tho .

attachment.php

brandi leaving after midnight , guy in a cowboy hat behind her.

attachment.php

girl they mistaken for brandi walking away from swiping her licence and in top left corner barely in shot a guy in a cowboy hat.

is it just me or is it this a bit strange and could this all be the same guy , i feel like there’s something fishy here , i get weird feeling there’s a connection , but maybe its just as this is all JMO.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2017-05-12 02:23:49.jpg
    Screenshot from 2017-05-12 02:23:49.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 275
  • Screenshot from 2017-05-12 02:25:34.jpg
    Screenshot from 2017-05-12 02:25:34.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 280
  • Screenshot from 2017-05-12 02:27:19.jpg
    Screenshot from 2017-05-12 02:27:19.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 270
i went and looked at the disappeared episode for the 10th time could only find it in Spanish though on youtube and ive take a couple screen shots as i spotted something i hope its ok for me to post them.

attachment.php

brandi when swiping her licence , to her left the guy at the counter is dressed in a shirt and cowboy hat colouring of the CCTV looks a little off tho .

attachment.php

attachment.php

girl they mistaken for brandi walking away from swiping her licence and in top left corner barely in shot a guy in a cowboy hat.

is it just me or is it this a bit strange and could this all be the same guy , i feel like there’s something fishy here , i get weird feeling there’s a connection , but maybe its just as this is all JMO.
It would be hard to conclude if it was all the same guy with the coloring being off and it being in a TX bar. Half of the guys in there were probably wearing cowboy hats which is very common

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This was and still is a country bar by a different name. I'm sure there were many many men in hats there that night. MOO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It would be hard to conclude if it was all the same guy with the coloring being off and it being in a TX bar. Half of the guys in there were probably wearing cowboy hats which is very common

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

yeah its hard to tell with the way the video is if its even a possibility its the same person, which bugs me as i haven’t seen anything else that looks odd or stands out yet , i went and examined the CCTV in the episode after what was said on the pod cast, maybe i should try and look at it a bit more .

This was and still is a country bar by a different name. I'm sure there were many many men in hats there that night. MOO

yeah and video quality doesn’t help make it easy to tell if its different people in similar hats or not .

Police have no answers in cold case

http://www.athensreview.com/news/local_news/police-have-no-answers-in-cold-case/article_cf1e93fe-9a5b-11e7-9c22-6fce92257c73.html

More than 11 years after a Brownsboro woman disappeared in the middle of the night, investigators have no new leads in the case.

“But until she is found in one form or another, it will continue to be an open investigation,” said Sgt. Shane McCarter of the Longview Police Department. “Det. Terry Davis is working that case. We will continue to wait for anything additional that will show up.”

Manny Brock, a police officer, is Wells' ex-husband. He has remained in contact with Longview police and asked them repeatedly to consider other theories about her disappearance, including a possible link to a family secret.

“She told Manny that (two relatives) molested her,” Cole said. “I was sitting there in her home when she said that. I do remember it. I remember it like it was yesterday. I remember where I was sitting and the look on her face. I am a witness to Brandi bringing that up, and I stayed on Ellen about that. She needed to do something about it.”

And I kind of think we can not assume that guy with cowboy hat was following her, it was a bar, lot of people entering and leaving at any given time, we have no evidence to say that guy was following her just because he happened to walking behind of her out of the door, otherwise I am stalking women everyday at subway station

.so i was pretty stunned by some of it , for a start its highly impossible for police to have checked any gas stations between here the car was and the club she was last seen at i mean back then any recordings on CCTV would of been recorded over before police could check or am i wrong ?

I recall she was almost out of gas when she arrived in the bar, so LE only needed to check the gas stations near the club

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I noticed this too and the first thought I had was the guy at the end of the episode was the same guy she spoke to.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

KLTV : Mother of woman missing since 2006: 'I'm not giving up on her'

LONGVIEW, TX (KLTV) - August 2 marks 12 years since the mysterious disappearance of an East Texas woman.

On August 2, 2006, Brandi Wells left a Longview area nightclub and was never seen again.

Her vehicle was found abandoned days after her appearance, on I-20, with all her belongings in it. But there was no trace of Brandi.

Hey everyone! I am the assistant to the host of Unfound, Edward Dentzel and I am also friends with Brandi's mother, Ellen and godmother, Michelle. Edward interviewed Ellen on Unfound. You should check it out. Here is the information below.

Here is my friend Edward's page. He is the host of the podcast Unfound. /m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=626269313&ref=content_filter

Here is a link to the cases he has done so far. UnFound--A Missing Persons Program | Free Podcasts | Podomatic

UnFound--A Missing Persons Program

Here is a link to the Unfound Podcast Discussion Group. Unfound Podcast Discussion Group Public Group | Facebook

Unfound Podcast, where the weekly Wednesday live video is done.
Unfound Podcast

Unfound is also carried online by a major newspaper. UnFound — A Missing Persons Program/

Unfound is also on YouTube. Unfound Podcast

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC