TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the part of the transcript that I am stuck. If LL said Brandon left the house and was going to his dad's house why does she not know for sure where he was going?

"LL: Yeah, he was leaving. I called him and I said, well, just cool off and then go home or go to your brother's and then, you know, I talked to him for a little bit and then it hung up, but we were kind of mad at each other"

They were arguing. She probably didn't care much at the time. Haha I know I wouldn't! I think when she says go home or go to your brother's, the "go home" meant to his parents in Fort Worth. I think it was only after his truck was found out on hwy 277 that she assumed he was probably heading to Ft Worth. But I don't think anyone knows for sure where he was heading or why he was out there.

I need to start screen shot ting so I can post. There are so many pages and comments it is hard to keep up. The boss's wife stated that BL cashed out his 401K check and failed to show up to work after that. Then it was commented that LL and BL's argument was about the fact she couldn't cash the check because they were only common law or at least this is what I understood the conversation to mean. BL had hit something during their argument and that is why they believe the conversation about him bleeding referred to that.

I remember this being on the "fake" Missing BL FB page.

Be careful. Sceenshots and copy/pasting from FB are not allowed here. Just a heads up. I read the argument was over BL thinking LL was having an affair. BL cashed out his 401k (but never cashed the check) then failed to show up at work for how long prior to going missing? LL said something about them arguing over Brandon getting a new job. Who knows!!!??? But the whole 401k think is a little weird. LL cannot cash that or get that money unless he is found deceased I believe. Even then she would have to prove she is legally entitled to it/common law wife. Is that why she needs his body found but doesn't want anyone asking questions? hmmmm......

Great questions. I hear the words "in fact I got the first guy", but no one else seems to hear that here. Running into someone could not have been a bad accident because there was no damage to his truck. I do think he had been chased closer to San Angelo and that is why he left town low on gas. When he ran out of gas, whoever had been chasing him (maybe from Walmart) caught up with him and "chased him into the woods". The 911 call definitely has 2 people on it. I think a third caught up to them and they did Brandon harm.

I hear I got the first guy too which is why I ended up signing up here to tell you! But I do hear "there's one car here (and voice drops "it got taken") to the woods."

Great post! RSBM I will respond to your questions with what I know in green. And the end BBM. I couldn't agree more!!

There are SO many questions I have about this case, but I don't want to bother y'all with a huge post, so I'll try my best to condense.

1. Why is there a discrepancy in time about KL calling LL about BL running out of gas and when BL supposedly called KL to tell him he was out of gas? According to the timeline, KL tells LL about the gas before BL calls him.

Good question and I would like to know this too!

2. I remember briefly reading somewhere that BL and LL were having an argument over her having an affair? Did that turn out to be a rumor? If not, have they checked out whoever BL thought LL was having the affair with?

Good question and I read that too. Who knows?

3. WHY WHY WHY was BL's 911 call not known about until LL had the phone records?? Crucial time WASTED. Someone dropped the ball, IMO.

This is confusing. I cannot figure out if Deputies responded to Brandon's call or another motorist's call. They did tell LL there was a stranded motorist call but I don't think SHE realized one of those calls was B until she checked the phone records.

4. Why did it take BL 45 minutes to get to where his truck was located when someone said it should have taken him only 20-25 mins? This makes me think BL went somewhere or did something in that extra 20-25 minutes, but where?

According to LL it is 35 miles and a 35 minute drive from her home into Bronte. I suspect Brandon may have started walking before calling K. He may of had to walk a distance to get cell phone reception. Just a possibility.

I would totally believe that he ran into someone in San Angelo that caused him to run and they caught up with him, IF he had not called KL about the gas and was, seemingly, not in any harm. Running out of gas in the middle of the highway, trucked parked the way it was, being chased... it all makes sense to me, except BL not telling KL he was in trouble.

If that didn't happen, I'm at a loss. I think it's possible BL could have been on something and was hallucinating. I just find it so hard to believe that BL randomly ran into trouble out there after running out of gas, unless it was with someone more official (if you know what I mean), but it's totally possible. I don't believe, at all, that BL staged this. That boy sounded WAY too panicked and afraid on that 911 call, IMO. If he DID stage it, he has me completely fooled.

I think there needs to be another search ASAP around the area of the ping data, because I really think they would find him. I don't want him to be deceased, but I want his family/friends to have answers.

One last thing - warrant or not, Brandon is a human being who is MISSING. There is NO proof that he is running or hiding (unless LE knows something we don't), so it just really ticks me off for articles and press releases to hone in on that detail. Right now, this is about finding a guy who has been missing for almost 7 months, who called 911 for help, and no one has heard from since. GET WITH IT.

Be careful. Sceenshots and copy/pasting from FB are not allowed here. Just a heads up. I read the argument was over BL thinking LL was having an affair. BL cashed out his 401k (but never cashed the check) then failed to show up at work for how long prior to going missing? LL said something about them arguing over Brandon getting a new job. Who knows!!!??? But the whole 401k think is a little weird. LL cannot cash that or get that money unless he is found deceased I believe. Even then she would have to prove she is legally entitled to it/common law wife. Is that why she needs his body found but doesn't want anyone asking questions? hmmmm......

:goodpost:

was stated previously that "taking to the woods" might also mean leaving, fleeing, or taking off.

The pregnant lady's posts have been since deleted, by whom, I do not know, but I looked on the HFBL page & couldn't find them,. But the lady FB profile is public & her statement about being pregnant & why she didn't stop seems to be contradicted by things she has posted on her FB page. Js

Why would someone delete a post from back in September unless she reads here and felt it necessary, because why? Maybe she knows more than she is saying?

I knew that, but what I meant by it was for my reference as in referring back to where I had seen it. Is it okay to post links though?

Thanks for the heads up!

LL's phone was charging in her van (who knows why?) and when she awoke at 4:30am and checked her phone she had 10 missed calls from K and 3 from Brandon. So K was trying.

K thought Brandon was just hiding in the bushes due to his warrant. So he did not tell the Deputy he was talking with B. It wasn't until they all learned that B had called 911 the following Tuesday that K went to LE and told them the truth. As far as I know B never told K he was hiding from the Deputies. This is just what K and A assumed. The communication with B was sporadic and not clear due to poor cell phone service out there from what I understand. I have a feeling B was trying to tell K the same thing he told the 911 dispatcher but K didn't get it....much like the dispatcher.

I've had too many times to count that my home charger cord wasn't working (I have an Iphone and I seem to buy cords all the time!!!) and so I have no choice but to charge my phone with the car charger.

With regards to Kyle going round so quickly, I've wondered from the start if he was already there when Brandon left.

What does bbm mean? Sorry

Does anyone know if the old state school building on 277 is occupied or has another business moved in to the building? I haven't listened to the 911 call tech puppy posted but when I've listened to the others I never really heard "state trooper". I mean eventually I did but it was because it was in my head from reading everyone's comments as to what they heard. Idk why but I hear either "a preacher just pulled some guys over" "I'm not talking to them, they're chasing a guy into the woods & the got the other guy". Or "a state worker just pulled some guys over". With B not being from that area he may not have known the state school was closed, I didn't even know there was one there until I was following google maps up hwy 277 & noticed the bldg there. I had to look up what it was & found out it was a state run youth jail/state school. So maybe someone in some kind of uniform was flagging some guys down & B just happened to run outta gas at the wrong place & time.
Don't get me wrong though, I feel in my gut that his brother, brother's gf & possibly his wife know more than they're saying. But I'm trying to keep my mind open to other scenarios as well. IMO the wife is doing just enough in her attempts to find him, but not enough to actually find him. I have seen on FB numerous people, including myself, offer help, people offer to contact the land owners theirselves, people post links to volunteer search groups & people who've told her they've contacted these search groups who are ready willing & able to come & search but it HAS to be LADESSA who submits the request, & as far as I know none of these people including me have been contacted. Or I've seen people offer only to be told to stay out of it it's none of their business. Searches are regularly set up but are also cancelled regularly because the landowners won't give permission, the LE won't cooperate, the weather, no one volunteered etc.... I don't think the ENTIRE TOWN & COUNTY are in some strange conspiracy plot to hide this man. I mean I think if I were in her shoes I'd bug them so much it'd be there main priority to do everything possible to find my husband just to get me to leave them alone. I'd be a fixture in their offices with all my kids there with me, changing diapers on their desks, every single day, they'd be sick of me!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That facility has been closed and empty for several years.

Is the Walmart part untrue or the part where he talked to his friend? How do you guys try to solve cases when so much misinformation? Did the police ever do a press conference?

There isn't much media attention and no press conferences about Brandon that I have seen. We're relying largely on FB and much of that should be considered as rumors. It makes this very difficult. Trying to sort out fact from fiction here is ridiculous!!

I think that's a big part of why he hasn't gotten much attention.

Maybe he was using his phone for light?

I don't think he got that far myself. JMO tho. I think the message I'm 10 minutes up the road could have been from whomever harmed Brandon to throw Kyle off. This is just my theory tho.

From what I am reading she seems to be very genuine and the only one in that is pushing for help. I do not find her suspect at all in any wrong doings and if she is hoping to cash that check now I can understand as she is raising four kids alone! I am more suspect of the brother and girlfriend who do not seem to be posting anything or did not go help hang posters in the video? It seems it was LL and his parents. My heart goes out to her.

Who runs the HFBL site/page? It disturbs me that comments keep being deleted. Why? This seems to have been going on for a while now. This case is confusing and frustrating enough without other things going on. If people are being a$$'s and posting really stupid stuff, I could understand the deletions, but if some people are posting info whether good or bad, it can be sleuthed and either discarded or reported to the proper authorities.

Just my opinion and I am in no way accusing anyone of trying to derail the investigation. Its MOO!

His missus, I think. I think the other group is crossing the line sometimes but the HFBL seems to believe prayers and wistful pictures will help the most. They seem very insistant o wanting to find Brandon's body and zero interest in what the lead up was.

What is a 401k cheque?

Does anybody else here 'yeah, the first time' or words to that affect rather than 'first guy'? I'm English though so my ears are not used to the Texan accent.

I have listenend so many times over and again that my brain will actually change thoughts each time I hear what someone else says they hear. :banghead:

I don't think he got that far myself. JMO tho. I think the message I'm 10 minutes up the road could have been from whomever harmed Brandon to throw Kyle off. This is just my theory tho.

Are we positive the 911 call is Brandon himself? I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne