TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am seeing this question asked on some other pages.

Why isn't Ladessa giving out the new ping location?

Seriously folks, think about that question for a moment. You don't ever ever give out that info in a missing person case. Why? The obvious is if someone did something to Brandon you don't want to tip them off to what you may know. What if someone shot Brandon and he was able to get away but eventually died out there. Do you really want to tell the killers where his body might be so they can go find it and remove/hide it? The biggest potential issue is the public going to that location and destroying possible evidence, trespassing, messing with a body etc. You don't ever give that info out.

AND this is another reason why it would be best for LE and/or a trained SAR group doing the search. Or at least training those doing the searching. It's best not to turn loose a group of helpful citizens. Evidence evidence evidence. IF there was a crime it's all about preserving any evidence. Crucial to solving any crime.

They were arguing. She probably didn't care much at the time. Haha I know I wouldn't! .

I really would, I'd of slept in the truck if that was the only way for him to contact me. I'm kind of soft and a worrier though :floorlaugh:

I'm not feeling meth delusion at all. Maybe I don't know enough about meth? LOL I think we would have heard a bunch of nonsensical rambling in the 911 tape if that were the case. To me it sounds more like talking fast/in a panic/afraid for your life then tripping out and delusional.

Have you listened to the tapes of the two kids in the snowstorm on meth?

Unfortunately, I have a lot of experience where drugs are concerned and have lost several friends under the influence one way or another.

I would assume LL and B's family would know. They don't seem to be questioning it so I think it's him.

That's assuming they're telling the truth, I think they've shown that they have not so far so why would we assume that's the truth?

I am seeing this question asked on some other pages.

Why isn't Ladessa giving out the new ping location?

Seriously folks, think about that question for a moment. You don't ever ever give out that info in a missing person case. Why? The obvious is if someone did something to Brandon you don't want to tip them off to what you may know. What if someone shot Brandon and he was able to get away but eventually died out there. Do you really want to tell the killers where his body might be so they can go find it and remove/hide it? The biggest potential issue is the public going to that location and destroying possible evidence, trespassing, messing with a body etc. You don't ever give that info out.

AND this is another reason why it would be best for LE and/or a trained SAR group doing the search. Or at least training those doing the searching. It's best not to turn loose a group of helpful citizens. Evidence evidence evidence. IF there was a crime it's all about preserving any evidence. Crucial to solving any crime.

I'm curious though. Is she posting that they finally got the Ping location in comments in hopes someone will give in and confess? What is the purpose of putting it out there?

We had a local girl go missing once they traced the ping on the cell it was looked into. If I remember correctly the family acted on the information. In this case they do not seem to be acting on it.

I'm not familiar with how LE works and it would be so hard not to get in the car and check it out if it were my missing husband.

Unfortunately, I have a lot of experience where drugs are concerned and have lost several friends under the influence one way or another.

No. Maybe I should? :)

I'm curious though. Is she posting that they finally got the Ping location in comments in hopes someone will give in and confess? What is the purpose of putting it out there?

We had a local girl go missing once they traced the ping on the cell it was looked into. If I remember correctly the family acted on the information. In this case they do not seem to be acting on it.

I'm not familiar with how LE works and it would be so hard not to get in the car and check it out if it were my missing husband.

If she were smart, she would be doing this to pressure LE into searching this new area. I don't know if that's the intent but IMO it would be smart to do this by getting the public's backing. Public pressure. These are elected officials.

If she and her PI could get more accurate ping/gps then LE/Texas Rangers could have gotten the same with a little effort. I do realize they have searched. I do realize they can't search every inch of the county without something to go on. But now they have something very definitive to go on. New ping data from Verizon. Unless that is not true? But so far it seems legit.

Unless LE is corrupt it would absolutely be best for them or a SAR group to do the searching. Preservation of evidence is crucial and best done by trained professionals. Also it's private property which LE can get access too much easier than LL.

IF LE just won't do it then she has no choice but to proceed on her own.

I agree, this crosses my mind a lot. When you hear the 911 call it almost sounds as if he is describing the scenario of the two officers going up and down on both sides.

Those kids in the snowstorm kept describing people that wouldn't help them, which the authorities are thinking it might have been cows in the pasture that the kids thought were people.

So much conflicting information.

I have a few theories, may not be popular, it's only my thoughts but here goes.

BL and KL are at the family home doing meth, BL has relapsed, he starts becoming paranoid and aggressive, especially when challenged about his behaviour by his wife who has kids to think about, he storms out of the house at 11.53. LL knows the truck is low on fuel and advises KL to this fact - Brandon places a call to his brother at 12.38 saying he's run out of fuel (so they say, we don't know what was said during that phonecall) even though this was apparently established 8 minutes before with no call from Brandon by Kyle as per the timeline. Who called who? Is this based on Brandon's outgoing calls?

Did Brandon and Kyle leave the house at the same time? In his low fuel truck and with them both high, Brandon becoming exceedingly paranoid and delusional. Were the calls for petrol/gas actually from Brandon's phone to Audrey who suddenly appears in this story. Explaining why Kyle and the police got there at exactly the same time because Kyle was already there - why is Audrey not mentioned in this part?

My hands are moving faster than my brain now.

I agree, this crosses my mind a lot. When you hear the 911 call it almost sounds as if he is describing the scenario of the two officers going up and down on both sides.

I almost peed my pants a little, that is a fantastic observation. There is so much speculation of where/when/who called 911 and who they were responding to and those officers came from opposite ends according to them so would have HAD to pass Brandon or his truck, this makes so much sense.

I just noticed that LL and AK are not FB friends. Maybe because of all the attention to LL's page.

I appreciate all the info about the 911 call because I am deaf and I cannot listen to it. but I did read a transcript about the call is anyone of you hearing anything after the 911 operator keeps saying hello hello hello? any sounds at all? I really think someone came upon him and removed him from the scene.

I appreciate all the info about the 911 call because I am deaf and I cannot listen to it. but I did read a transcript about the call is anyone of you hearing anything after the 911 operator keeps saying hello hello hello? any sounds at all? I really think someone came upon him and removed him from the scene.
Yes,there is some noise, but nothing that couldn't be explained by breathing/walking. The unfortunate thing is that I don't believe we hear the call until Brandon hung up or was cut off. The recording ends after the three hellos. In my opinion we do not hear the call disconnect. As a result we can't tell if the operator hung up on Brandon after three hello's or if the call was dropped or if Brandon ended it. He says something to the effect of "I can't talk" just before the "yeah/no I need the cops" line. So, also my opinion, I think Brandon had to be quiet for some reason and the operator simply hung up because she didn't grasp what was going on.

I did amplify the version I had downloaded and after the three "hello's" a voice whispered, "Done." And at first I thought that was significant, but the youtube notes said to ignore whispering at that point because it was their sound technician.

I almost peed my pants a little, that is a fantastic observation. There is so much speculation of where/when/who called 911 and who they were responding to and those officers came from opposite ends according to them so would have HAD to pass Brandon or his truck, this makes so much sense.

Well it depends on which 911 call the officers were responding to? If true that they were responding to Brandon's call, then he couldn't have been talking about this when he called.

The 911 call was not authorized to be released. LL didn't have permission to give it out or post it. It is an ongoing case she and others could be held liable for posting or making any adjustments to it. In an on going and open case if information is released or it causes problems in the investigation then its called hindering an investigation.

The 911 call was not authorized to be released. LL didn't have permission to give it out or post it. It is an ongoing case she and others could be held liable for posting or making any adjustments to it. In an on going and open case if information is released or it causes problems in the investigation then its called hindering an investigation.

Do you have a link to this information somewhere?

911 calls are routinely released to the public and distributed through news media for missing persons and other cases. If LE is just now discovering that at least part of the call has been made public then they're doing a great job of hindering on their own.

Oct 31, 2013 The Observer (owned by the Sheriff and his wife-his wife is the editor)

Law enforcement concludes man not in Coke County

Following a conversation with Sheriff McCutchen and Ranger Nick Hanna, the investigation will turn elsewhere and will not include any further searches unless new detailed information arises.

It doesn't sound to me like Coke County is doing any investigating at this point. Are they aware of the new detailed information about the more accurate phone ping? Are they planning to do anything about it? Why weren't they/NH able to get this info from the phone company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne