TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
did i read somewhere that the PG lady has a facebook page?? if so is there a link?

According to the site missingbrandonlawson.com the coordinates of the truck were 31.830607 x -100.292. This is about a quarter of a mile further south than the position shown by the Observer/Enterprise graphic. This would be roughly halfway between the point shown by the newspaper and the picnic area. There are trees along the roadside in this area

Attached is a graphic showing both truck locations. The yellow circle is an approx 10 minute walking distance from the new coordinates of the truck. The green outline is the search area according to the Observer/Enterprise and now shows the search more centered on the truck location.

Attachments

• brandontrucklocation.jpg
    brandontrucklocation.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 68
I found a site that has some interesting comments that were posted prior to BL missing. I'm still new at this , and I don't want to get into trouble posting. What should I do?

So glad you posted the map techpuppy. I have always thought Brandon was not quite at the roadside park when he ran out of gas. That does make a difference.

I found a site that has some interesting comments that were posted prior to BL missing. I'm still new at this , and I don't want to get into trouble posting. What should I do?

If in doubt, contact or PM a moderator and ask your question.

According to the site missingbrandonlawson.com the coordinates of the truck were 31.830607 x -100.292. This is about a quarter of a mile further south than the position shown by the Observer/Enterprise graphic. This would be roughly halfway between the point shown by the newspaper and the picnic area. There are trees along the roadside in this area

Attached is a graphic showing both truck locations. The yellow circle is an approx 10 minute walking distance from the new coordinates of the truck. The green outline is the search area according to the Observer/Enterprise and now shows the search more centered on the truck location.

Gosh, more inconsistencies! Thanks for the info and updated map!!

Oct 31, 2013 The Observer (owned by the Sheriff and his wife-his wife is the editor)

Law enforcement concludes man not in Coke County

Following a conversation with Sheriff McCutchen and Ranger Nick Hanna, the investigation will turn elsewhere and will not include any further searches unless new detailed information arises.

It doesn't sound to me like Coke County is doing any investigating at this point. Are they aware of the new detailed information about the more accurate phone ping? Are they planning to do anything about it? Why weren't they/NH able to get this info from the phone company?

Sounds to me like they could know something we are not privy to?

Family Continues Search For Missing Brandon Lawson - BCHP News
Feb 22, 2014 ... Almost seven months after Brandon Lawson's disappearance and still his family
has no answers. The 26-year-old was last seen by his family ...
http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/s...g-brandon-lawson/20711/dTBqdxlR4kKTnl3rOGb9tg - 36k -

(taken from above webpage.) although its not new, this is interesting./ just a thought.

"New information has been released regarding a possible new address or location where Brandon was on the night of his disappearance. Verizon, Brandon's cell phone carrier, was able to identify a more precise location where Brandon last used his cell phone."

Family Continues Search For Missing Brandon Lawson - BCHP News
Feb 22, 2014 ... Almost seven months after Brandon Lawson's disappearance and still his family
has no answers. The 26-year-old was last seen by his family ...
http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/s...g-brandon-lawson/20711/dTBqdxlR4kKTnl3rOGb9tg - 36k -

(taken from above webpage.) although its not new, this is interesting./ just a thought.

"New information has been released regarding a possible new address or location where Brandon was on the night of his disappearance. Verizon, Brandon's cell phone carrier, was able to identify a more precise location where Brandon last used his cell phone."

As of now, the investigation has been put on hold until the Coke County Sheriff's department believes there is probable cause.

Probably cause for what? A search?

As of now, the investigation has been put on hold until the Coke County Sheriff's department believes there is probable cause.

Probably cause for what? A search?

my thoughts. i was wondering about this "new address" they were saying, what does that mean

My understanding is the new ping/gps data is precise to within 2 yards. It has to be gps which gives a very specific location where pings are just general areas. They have an exact location to search based on his last communication. This is crucial! This is huge!! And it's outside the previous search areas. It means Brandon and/or his phone was definitely at that location that night. I believe it's on private property so unfortunately they can't just go there without owner permission.

I want to know why LE isn't doing it? Why didn't LE get this info from Verizon?

stupid question, and i may know without realizing. what is a phone ping?

im curious

My understanding is the new ping/gps data is precise to within 2 yards. It has to be gps which gives a very specific location where pings are just general areas. They have an exact location to search based on his last communication. This is crucial! This is huge!! And it's outside the previous search areas. It means Brandon and/or his phone was definitely at that location that night. I believe it's on private property so unfortunately they can't just go there without owner permission.

I want to know why LE isn't doing it? Why didn't LE get this info from Verizon?

IMO, LE either knows something we don't or something is fishy. If you have the means, why not use them? I understand it's private property, but why aren't they trying to find Brandon?

I had a thought this morning. Are there any houses around this location? I haven't really seen any pictures to determine that, but I wondered if he ended up on someone's property while walking that night and they got mad and/or shot him or something. It was so late, so I can't imagine someone was wandering around on property without a house nearby, but it's possible, I guess. I feel strongly that they need to check that private property.

Praying there are answers soon. :please:

stupid question, and i may know without realizing. what is a phone ping?

http://www.ask.com/question/what-is-a-cell-phone-ping

A cell phone ping is a cell phone technology that allows the determination of the location of the last signal received. This tool is very important in locating a missing person or in the case of an accident. The technology may also come in handy when parents are trying to locate their kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne