TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I think that's possible. I think releasing of the 911 tape may have backfired on her a bit. I don't think it was well thought out. I would bet there is info about the investigation that LE has shared with LL that she was not supposed to disclose. If she is being honest, she certainly wouldn't want to jeopardize the investigation and I don't think that was her intentions by releasing the 911 tape. I think it was because LE stopped searching and she wanted to put pressure on them to do more to find Brandon and she thought if the public heard his cries for help on the 911 call it would work. I don't think she thought there would be such an interest in figuring out what he was saying. I also think it's possible that LL is being misguided by others.

This is all just something I could see as possible. I remain convinced of nothing!

I totally agree that she could be misguided by others. I can see that as very possible.

I think LL is not talking/answering questions because she was told not to by LE and quite frankly may have ticked them off with the release of the 911 tape.

The timeline and facts are weak though. At least as we know them. Nothing is clear. I don't think LL feels like she has to explain anything to anyone. The problem is she wants support and people want answers. People are not going to support her financially or any other way if they think perhaps

1. Brandon is a fugitive running from the law and alive
2. LL, K or A might have had anything to do with any of this

So naturally people want answers and some of the discrepancies cleared up. And rightfully so. And IMO this is where we are at with all of this.

I think LL is not talking/answering questions because she was told not to by LE and quite frankly may have ticked them off with the release of the 911 tape.

The timeline and facts are weak though. At least as we know them. Nothing is clear. I don't think LL feels like she has to explain anything to anyone. The problem is she wants support and people want answers. People are not going to support her financially or any other way if they think perhaps

1. Brandon is a fugitive running from the law and alive
2. LL, K or A might have had anything to do with any of this

So naturally people want answers and some of the discrepancies cleared up. And rightfully so. And IMO this is where we are at with all of this.

That is how I see it too. Wonderfully written. People do not want to feel like they are taken advantage of. They want to find BL.

I do hope that the search's LE has said has been going on have. Because if they are searching, then they are doing something and have hopefully a working theory.

Why is the State Trooper chase/missing person case out of OK on the HFBL page?

I think because the two cases are so much alike and really not that far apart. A lot of similar circumstances. Sheriff chased him, ran off the road, lost, cold etc. and now he cannot be found.

This is my gut feeling on everything. My gut feeling is LL does believe Brandon is missing and dead. My gut feeling is LL, K and A are not telling the entire truth about the events of the night. My gut feeling is that it was indeed B who called 911. My gut feeling is he was under the influence of something. My gut feeling is B is dead.

NOW i don't know if he ran into strangers or someone he knew out there or IF he was hallucinating. But I do believe he is most likely dead and somewhere out there. They just haven't found him yet.

I think because the two cases are so much alike and really not that far apart. A lot of similar circumstances. Sheriff chased him, ran off the road, lost, cold etc. and now he cannot be found.

But LL keeps saying that B was not saying "State Trooper" in his call so who does she believe chased B? And why did she state that the Ranger checked to see if there were any State Troopers out there?

That is all I'm saying. If she does not believe that's what he said and neither does LE or the Ranger why would the Ranger check this? Makes no sense unless they all do think that was what he said (or could have said).

IMO they all DO believe that's what he said. They just don't want that info out there. And if the Ranger truly did check and there definitely weren't any State Troopers in the area then to me that could mean another cop such as Sheriff Deputies etc or a cop impersonator.

That is how I see it too. Wonderfully written. People do not want to feel like they are taken advantage of. They want to find BL.

I do hope that the search's LE has said has been going on have. Because if they are searching, then they are doing something and have hopefully a working theory.

Searching to me is a very difficult task. Check out the thread about LeAnne Bearden. They searched for her for over a month. Ground, air and up to 10 different K-9 units and she was only a mile from her home. Neighbor found her in a cane field behind his house in town!

Just saw this case about another young man missing from San Angelo and one from Abilene.

22 year old Mason Van Kuiken has been missing since March 17, 2013 from San Angelo TX

32 year old Clay Allan Rodman has been missing since on or about May 1, 2013 from Abilene, TX

26 year old Brandon Lawson has been missing since August 8, 2013 from San Angelo, TX

I wonder if these three cases are somehow related? Young men do not go missing like this from this area. Yet, we hear almost nothing from the media about these 3 cases. I would not know anything about them if it were not for Websleuth's

BTW-All three of these guys knew how to take care of themselves-Mason was in the military-Clay and Brandon were big guys-Brandon in oilfield and Clay is 6'1 weighing 185 lbs.

Just saw this case about another young man missing from San Angelo and one from Abilene.

22 year old Mason Van Kuiken has been missing since March 17, 2013 from San Angelo TX

32 year old Clay Allan Rodman has been missing since on or about May 1, 2013 from Abilene, TX

26 year old Brandon Lawson has been missing since August 8, 2013 from San Angelo, TX

I wonder if these three cases are somehow related? Young men do not go missing like this from this area. Yet, we hear almost nothing from the media about these 3 cases. I would not know anything about them if it were not for Websleuth's

BTW-All three of these guys knew how to take care of themselves-Mason was in the military-Clay and Brandon were big guys-Brandon in oilfield and Clay is 6'1 weighing 185 lbs.

It makes you wonder if they all might have a common denominator such as running into a serial killer. Just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. All young guys who just disappear off the face of the earth.

Searching to me is a very difficult task. Check out the thread about LeAnne Bearden. They searched for her for over a month. Ground, air and up to 10 different K-9 units and she was only a mile from her home. Neighbor found her in a cane field behind his house in town!

Oh wow. That sounds like it was a pretty extensive search. I worked search & rescue back in the early 80's. I'm not so sure I can do the walking it takes now.

If we knew the real reason of Brandon leaving his home that night it may make this all a little easier to figure out. I do have my own theory of what happened. I have read everything from blogs, newspapers, Facebook, and this great site ( which I enjoy getting everyone's ideals on this case) "y'all rock" , etc. I have followed this from day one, and I only live about 70 miles from Bronte Texas.
Here is a new spin, in a short version without knowing what the exact reason of him leaving the house, but it has been said, and something to think about and is defiantly only my opinion, what if their was an affair happening between Ladessa and Kyle or Brandon and Audrey. Things got out of hand.
Just a old saying " nothing worse than a scorned woman or heart"

Just a thought

But LL keeps saying that B was not saying "State Trooper" in his call so who does she believe chased B? And why did she state that the Ranger checked to see if there were any State Troopers out there?

That is all I'm saying. If she does not believe that's what he said and neither does LE or the Ranger why would the Ranger check this? Makes no sense unless they all do think that was what he said (or could have said).

IMO they all DO believe that's what he said. They just don't want that info out there. And if the Ranger truly did check and there definitely weren't any State Troopers in the area then to me that could mean another cop such as Sheriff Deputies etc or a cop impersonator.

Are Rangers like US Marshals?

If we knew the real reason of Brandon leaving his home that night it may make this all a little easier to figure out. I do have my own theory of what happened. I have read everything from blogs, newspapers, Facebook, and this great site ( which I enjoy getting everyone's ideals on this case) "y'all rock" , etc. I have followed this from day one, and I only live about 70 miles from Bronte Texas.
Here is a new spin, in a short version without knowing what the exact reason of him leaving the house, but it has been said, and something to think about and is defiantly only my opinion, what if their was an affair happening between Ladessa and Kyle or Brandon and Audrey. Things got out of hand.
Just a old saying " nothing worse than a scorned woman or heart"

Just a thought

I wondered about that the first time I read about the case. Mainly because K went to check on LL. I had even wondered if BL & LL fought and he hit her, accidentally, and then K went looking for him and maybe fought with him? So many ways this can go because we have no idea what is true and what is false. Brandon needs to be found.

I Agee totally he needs to be found. Especially for his children. I don't understand a woman ( Ladessa) that begs for help and never follow up on any of it.

I Agee totally he needs to be found. Especially for his children. I don't understand a woman ( Ladessa) that begs for help and never follow up on any of it.

I don't understand it either. And that is one of the concerns I have with all this. K lying in the beginning when BL could have been found. So many questionable things.

Are Rangers like US Marshals?

I need to research it. But LL says that because "we" have State Parks it is the Texas rangers jurisdiction. But she also says that State Troopers only handle murders.

I have never heard that, but I do know that State Troopers handle auto accidents if there is a fatality involved because they are the only ones trained to do the measurements and such, like speed at the time of accident etc.

Play be there has to be a death for State Troopers to get involved.

Texas Ranger Division - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Texas Ranger Division, commonly called the Texas Rangers, is a law enforcement agency with statewide jurisdiction in Texas, and is based in Austin, Texas. Over the years, the Texas Rangers have investigated crimes ranging from murder to political corruption, acted as riot police and as detectives, protected the Governor of Texas, tracked down fugitives, and functioned as a paramilitary force at the service of both the Republic (1836–45) and the state of Texas.

I need to research it. But LL says that because "we" have State Parks it is the Texas rangers jurisdiction. But she also says that State Troopers only handle murders.

I have never heard that, but I do know that State Troopers handle auto accidents if there is a fatality involved because they are the only ones trained to do the measurements and such, like speed at the time of accident etc.

Play be there has to be a death for State Troopers to get involved.

Texas Ranger Division - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Texas Ranger Division, commonly called the Texas Rangers, is a law enforcement agency with statewide jurisdiction in Texas, and is based in Austin, Texas. Over the years, the Texas Rangers have investigated crimes ranging from murder to political corruption, acted as riot police and as detectives, protected the Governor of Texas, tracked down fugitives, and functioned as a paramilitary force at the service of both the Republic (1836–45) and the state of Texas.

Oh wow.. Now that does seem interesting that they were involved. Them seem like a pretty tough group. My knowledge of Texas Rangers was only from watching Lonesome Dove. :blushing: Hmmm Now the wheels are turning in my head again :scared:

I hope the Rangers keep looking for BL.

I read on the PI timeline that the Ranger never talked to LL.

That is strange isn't it? Also strange is this says LL was told by Misty about the 911 call(s) on 8/10 but LL claimed she didn't know about the 911 call until checking the phone bill.

PI Timeline

08/10/2013 Ladessa was told by Misty, sheriff’s dispatcher, that there were two 911 calls made the night before by Brandon. She indicated that the call was in-and-out due to bad reception.
08/12/2013 Texas Rangers got involved but never interviewed Ladessa
08/13/2013 Misty, Coke Co dispatch, told Ladessa information regarding the 911 call and stated Brandon said, “I ran out of gas. I hit somebody.” It was told to be a bad connection due to lack of reception. Dispatch asked if Brandon needed an ambulance and he declined and said, “No, I need a cop” then he hung up.

From Blogtalk radio interview

LL: Yeah. Well, they said that they thought Brandon was running, and that he stated that he was bleeding and he was in the field. So I, that was Brandon's last phone call. They didn't know Brandon called 911, we didn't know Brandon called 911 until Tuesday, when Brandon went missing on Friday, so we didn't know.

Aug 8 Thursday
Aug 9 Friday
Aug 10 Saturday
Aug 11 Sunday
Aug 12 Monday
Aug 13 Tuesday

I have a question? Does anyone know if Ladessa ever spoke to Brandon after he left the house that night at 11:53/11:54?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3