TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also remember that about the gas cans and having no money.
And those who have listened to the 911 tape over and over, did Brandon tell 911 he was out of gas? I thought not, but I may need to correct myself..Anyone remember?

Yes in the 911 call BL says "my truck ran out of gas".

Idk sounds strange to me, I don't think I've ever heard someone say bring him the gas if they were supposed to be taking him the gas. Makes me wonder where she was & where Kyle needed to bring the gas.

I think a lot of what LL says is just bad grammar. She just seems to talk and not say a lot. I am not bashing her. I have a lot of compassion for her, I just feel she may not have the skills to communicate what needs to be communicated in this format. Her PI doesn't help either. She just doesn't have a lot going for her.

Don't get me wrong tho. I think a lot of what she has said is not consistent and contradictory. I really do not think she is involved, but I would like to know what their argument was about.

That would give us a little bit more input into BL's state of mind.

I would also like to know if he had relapsed and was using again. Just for the record. I could care less if he was using, he still needs to be found for the sake of his innocent children if for no one else.

Kyle did not have any money to buy gas to put in the gas can. He had to wait until next morning when his deposit hit his bank.

I also remember that about the gas cans and having no money.
And those who have listened to the 911 tape over and over, did Brandon tell 911 he was out of gas? I thought not, but I may need to correct myself..Anyone remember?

Yes-He says it early on. My truck ran out of gas.

In the early days of this case, I could have sworn that I read somewhere that K didn't have money for gas so LL told him to come get the gas can and a few bucks. I could be wrong and it could have also been deleted from fb if that is where I saw it. I honestly can not remember.

Anyone remember this?

Few bucks? Where was that mentioned? All I ever read was she told him she was putting the gas cans on the porch and to come get them. Supposedly he had no $$ and had to wait for his paycheck to clear to get gas at 7am.

Or so the story goes...

In the early days of this case, I could have sworn that I read somewhere that K didn't have money for gas so LL told him to come get the gas can and a few bucks. I could be wrong and it could have also been deleted from fb if that is where I saw it. I honestly can not remember.

Anyone remember this?

Kyle showed up with an EMPTY gas can, I guess he forgot that he was broke til 7am when he told his brother he'd bring him some gas, I've always wondered why not ask L for $5 when he was there getting the gas can?? Supposedly he was hoping B had some money & they'd go into Bronte & get gas then go back to the truck to put the gas in & everyone would be on their merry ways.

I've also seen on one of the various timelines that when Kyle & the deputy left the truck Kyle put the EMPTY gas can in the back of the truck & drove up the road & pulled over to wait for deputy to leave, he waited to see if B came out of the bushes & when he didn't Kyle returned home. Then he was seen at the stripes in Bronte getting gas at 7am.

And home is normally where you live with your family or at least the house. When I refer to my in-laws house, which is in another town I say my husband's parents house or if I'm talking to my husband I'd say "just come back home or go to your parents house or your brothers house & cool off

Everyone's different. I don't know how LL talks or what she considers home.

Did BL have a relapse and start using again? Knowing that information is important and has nothing to do with bashing or judging BL. He is missing, his state of mind is important because it can something to do with what happened to him.

Small details that people think are not anyone's business can make a difference in whether he is found or not. I would hope by now, that ones who get all ticked off at websleuthers would realize that everyone here cares about finding Brandon. If they are lurking as I suspect they are, join in and help solve this so Brandon can be found.

The hard questions have to be asked to get to the heart of this. Start by clearing up all the misinformation.

I saw on FB that LL has talked to a medium.

I had to chuckle though, someone on her page told her to call Sylvia Brown.lol I suppose if they have phones in the afterlife it might work. :)

Kyle showed up with an EMPTY gas can, I guess he forgot that he was broke til 7am when he told his brother he'd bring him some gas, I've always wondered why not ask L for $5 when he was there getting the gas can?? Supposedly he was hoping B had some money & they'd go into Bronte & get gas then go back to the truck to put the gas in & everyone would be on their merry ways.

I've also seen on one of the various timelines that when Kyle & the deputy left the truck Kyle put the EMPTY gas can in the back of the truck & drove up the road & pulled over to wait for deputy to leave, he waited to see if B came out of the bushes & when he didn't Kyle returned home. Then he was seen at the stripes in Bronte getting gas at 7am.

I had thought I had read that he had the gas can with the gas at that time, but for some reason didn't fill the truck. Let me see if I can find it. This stuff makes me dizzy!

I had thought I had read that he had the gas can with the gas at that time, but for some reason didn't fill the truck. Let me see if I can find it. This stuff makes me dizzy!

Yea it makes be feel like I'm a crazy person running around in circles chasing my tail round & round & round but I can never catch it!

Did BL have a relapse and start using again? Knowing that information is important and has nothing to do with bashing or judging BL. He is missing, his state of mind is important because it can something to do with what happened to him.

Small details that people think are not anyone's business can make a difference in whether he is found or not. I would hope by now, that ones who get all ticked off at websleuthers would realize that everyone here cares about finding Brandon. If they are lurking as I suspect they are, join in and help solve this so Brandon can be found.

The hard questions have to be asked to get to the heart of this. Start by clearing up all the misinformation.

I saw on FB that LL has talked to a medium.

I had to chuckle though, someone on her page told her to call Sylvia Brown.lol I suppose if they have phones in the afterlife it might work. :)

I saw that too about Silvia Brown but kept my thoughts to myself. So if she talked to a medium, post the results! Why hide this? It's almost like every time a suggestion is made she says "oh I did that" or "we called them". No way everyone is dropping the ball all the way around.

My understanding of the story goes like this... K went and got the gas cans off the porch (LL put them on the porch because she was taking a shower and going to bed) Kyle arrives at the truck along with the Deputy at 1:10am. Deputy locks truck and puts flashers on and at some point leaves (It's unclear at what point he leaves-some stories say he stayed for an hour) after the deputy leaves K puts the empty gas cans in B's truck and along with A and a couple of B and K's coworkers they drive up and down the highway searching for B. During this time LL had about 10 missed calls from a frantic K. When LL woke up from a bad dream at 4:30am and called K who said frantically that he couldn't find B. At some point K went home. I don't know if he was home at 4:30 when LL called him, headed home at that time or headed home after 7am. At 7am K was supposedly spotted at the Stripes gas station getting gas and some claims say he put gas in the truck at that time (after 7am). At 8:30am the truck was towed by the Deputy. Some stories have the Deputy still at the truck at 4:30 am, some don't.

And so the story goes...

Yea it makes be feel like I'm a crazy person running around in circles chasing my tail round & round & round but I can never catch it!

Oh I totally feel like that. Makes me want to pull my hair out. OKay, and I want to smack people, a lot of people . And say WTH is wrong with you people..lol

I have no anger issues. Honest :)

Nothing new, but some comments about the timeline:

Timeline Originally Posted by Psychic Sleuth

August 8, 2013
11:53-:54 pm Brandon left his house (PI timeline 11:54/Blogtalk 11:53)

August 9, 2013
12:10am Kyle went to Brandon/LL’s house to check on Ladessa (PI timeline)
[why? Kyle was there only 15 minutes after Brandon left? If he was there to check on her he certainly didn't stay long because before 20 minutes is up he has left, got a call from Brandon and talked to him, and then...]

12:30am Kyle called Ladessa and said Brandon was out of gas and said he needed gas cans (PI timeline) [This make no sense. Brandon is out of gas less than 35 minutes later? Kyle calls and it had to be a quick call because in less than 4 minutes she sets out a gas can and misses calls because she already put her phone in the van to charge? There's information missing here. Is your first reaction (to finding out your spouse is stranded somewhere) to put your phone where you can't use it??]

12:34am, 12:36 am Ladessa had missed call from Brandon/phone charging in van and she did not know (PI timeline) [Did Brandon leave a message? What did he say?]

12:38am Brandon called Kyle saying he ran out of gas (Blogtalk transcripts) [Thankfully Kyle was clairvoyant and already knew Brandon was out of gas...seriously...did this call take place? What really was said? How long was the call?]

12:40am Ladessa reports 911 call about truck in the road at 12:40 (facebook)

12:48am Ladessa had missed call from Brandon/phone charging in van and she did not know (PI timeline) [Message???]

12:53-12:54 am Brandon 911 call (PI timeline 12:53am/blogtalk transcripts 12:54am)[15 minutes after supposedly calling Kyle and only 5 minutes after trying Ladessa, Brandon is in a panic]

12:58am 911 call about truck parked haphazard on road (sanangelolive.com) [3 to 4 minutes after Brandon's 911 call and seeing someone chased or being chased all someone notices is a truck at the edge of a road? Wasn't there more to the call than that??]

1:10am Kyle/Gf and Deputy Neal arrive at the truck (blogtalk transcripts) [Kyle is able to pick up his gf, the cans and get to Brandon's truck in either 32 or 40 minutes and somewhere in there check to see if funds are available at his bank. These folks are efficient.]

1:19am last communication from Brandon to Kyle’s gf saying he was bleeding (blogtalk transcripts 1:19/PI Timeline says called on the way to truck at 1:18)[At some point Brandon is either watching from the bushes or 10 minutes up the road?? Less than 30 minutes after his 911 call and Brandon is avoiding help? And why is he calling Kyle's GF's phone?]

Nothing new, but some comments about the timeline:

Timeline Originally Posted by Psychic Sleuth

August 8, 2013
11:53-:54 pm Brandon left his house (PI timeline 11:54/Blogtalk 11:53)

August 9, 2013
12:10am Kyle went to Brandon/LL’s house to check on Ladessa (PI timeline)
[why? Kyle was there only 15 minutes after Brandon left? If he was there to check on her he certainly didn't stay long because before 20 minutes is up he has left, got a call from Brandon and talked to him, and then...]

12:30am Kyle called Ladessa and said Brandon was out of gas and said he needed gas cans (PI timeline) [This make no sense. Brandon is out of gas less than 35 minutes later? Kyle calls and it had to be a quick call because in less than 4 minutes she sets out a gas can and misses calls because she already put her phone in the van to charge? There's information missing here. Is your first reaction (to finding out your spouse is stranded somewhere) to put your phone where you can't use it??]

12:34am, 12:36 am Ladessa had missed call from Brandon/phone charging in van and she did not know (PI timeline) [Did Brandon leave a message? What did he say?]

12:38am Brandon called Kyle saying he ran out of gas (Blogtalk transcripts) [Thankfully Kyle was clairvoyant and already knew Brandon was out of gas...seriously...did this call take place? What really was said? How long was the call?]

12:40am Ladessa reports 911 call about truck in the road at 12:40 (facebook)

12:48am Ladessa had missed call from Brandon/phone charging in van and she did not know (PI timeline) [Message???]

12:53-12:54 am Brandon 911 call (PI timeline 12:53am/blogtalk transcripts 12:54am)[15 minutes after supposedly calling Kyle and only 5 minutes after trying Ladessa, Brandon is in a panic]

12:58am 911 call about truck parked haphazard on road (sanangelolive.com) [3 to 4 minutes after Brandon's 911 call and seeing someone chased or being chased all someone notices is a truck at the edge of a road? Wasn't there more to the call than that??]

1:10am Kyle/Gf and Deputy Neal arrive at the truck (blogtalk transcripts) [Kyle is able to pick up his gf, the cans and get to Brandon's truck in either 32 or 40 minutes and somewhere in there check to see if funds are available at his bank. These folks are efficient.]

1:19am last communication from Brandon to Kyle’s gf saying he was bleeding (blogtalk transcripts 1:19/PI Timeline says called on the way to truck at 1:18)[At some point Brandon is either watching from the bushes or 10 minutes up the road?? Less than 30 minutes after his 911 call and Brandon is avoiding help? And why is he calling Kyle's GF's phone?]

And by anyone asking these questions, it is bashing, bullying, being mean and god will make you burn!

I seriously have never seen such reactions in my life.

I would like to know if BL left msgs on those missed calls. Why haven't those been released? It is real easy to do.

This is what bugs me, it is a very short time period from the reported time he left the house ( stated by LL ), and when the 911 call came in. Plus he made many calls after the 911 call to A's phone . What was going on?

And by anyone asking these questions, it is bashing, bullying, being mean and god will make you burn!

I seriously have never seen such reactions in my life.

I would like to know if BL left msgs on those missed calls. Why haven't those been released? It is real easy to do.

This is what bugs me, it is a very short time period from the reported time he left the house ( stated by LL ), and when the 911 call came in. Plus he made many calls after the 911 call to A's phone . What was going on?

Wait, maybe I am missing something, how can LL report the 911 call at 12:40 am , when she has stated over and over that they did not know BL called 911 until later that morning when she called the sheriffs department? Did I misread that then? I am so confused.

I have seen somewhere (Blogtalk?) LL said B left no messages on the missed calls.

techpuppy those are the magic questions and unfortunately the good fairy is not giving us answers.

The timeline is just too tight.

(I'm not positive but I think K and A live together?)

I have no idea how far K lived from B and LL. I've mapped B and LL's house to the truck location and it's 31 miles. Driving time shows as 30 minutes. LL said (while explaining why she stayed at a hotel) that it was 1 hour 10 minutes round trip so that would be about 35 minutes each way and that was INTO Bronte (a few minutes past the truck). Of course it depends on how fast one drives. It sure seems like K and A were moving at lightning speed to get the call and talk for a few minutes to find out his location and such, throw some shoes on, go to LL and B's and get the gas cans and get there by 1:10 am. Especially if B didn't call him until 12:38!!! The PI states the call was APPROXIMATELY 12:30 and LL gave the time as 12:38 exactly on Blogtalk so I'm assuming the real time is indeed 12:38 which gave K and A even less time. 32 minutes from call time to arrival. And 12:38 would be the time the call came in. How long did the conversation last before he hopped in the vehicle?

Wait, maybe I am missing something, how can LL report the 911 call at 12:40 am , when she has stated over and over that they did not know BL called 911 until later that morning when she called the sheriffs department? Did I misread that then? I am so confused.

I need to remove that from the timeline. The way I wrote it is too confusing. DISREGARD that part. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rsteen