TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why the original PI who was looking into the case stopped. I saw her comment about if she thought she was being played. Then she stopped commenting, and the next thing you know BP is posting her own timeline of official events.

I am more confused than ever!

How many PI's are there/have there been?

I read that in a news article. The difference (I believe) is those landowners were assisting SAR and LE searches not private searches by LL.

Well no offense, but if I was a landowner, not only would I search, but I would allow LE & SAR. I trust them. Having LL & The family there I'm sure wouldn't have been a problem, but they would have been told what they can and can't do etc...

And remember, there was BL's Aunt I believe who found the torn shirt and smashed cell phone. What did she do? Take it home. If it was important, it has been moved and contaminated now. :facepalm:

There is a big difference in having LE/SAR search your property and private parties. One big one is liability issues if someone were to get hurt. They could sue the property owners. LE and SAR groups have the proper paperwork to release owners from any liability in the event of such an injury etc. Also some landowners may simply not trust LL and company. And some may have even come to the conclusion that B is alive and running from the law. Some landowners may feel that if B were found on their property that LL might try to sue them or place blame on them. IMO it's most likely an issue of trust. I've seen the lawsuit word used more than once on the HFBL page. NOT by LL but by others and whenever I see that, red flags start waving. It's a very small town and people talk.

There is a big difference in having LE/SAR search your property and private parties. One big one is liability issues if someone were to get hurt. They could sue the property owners. LE and SAR groups have the proper paperwork to release owners from any liability in the event of such an injury etc. Also some landowners may simply not trust LL and company. And some may have even come to the conclusion that B is alive and running from the law. Some landowners may feel that if B were found on their property that LL might try to sue them or place blame on them. IMO it's most likely an issue of trust. I've seen the lawsuit word used more than once on the HFBL page. NOT by LL but by others and whenever I see that, red flags start waving. It's a very small town and people talk.

I agree 100% . We live in a lawsuit happy world, so people do not won't to be sued. Can not blame them. I do trust professionals current and retired probably more-so. I would hope, that finding BL is more important than suing LE or landowners. Just :moo:

Naturally just posting it online in any other format would be considered "editing" it, especially when lost and missing changed the sounds. Editing done by the dispatch office or Sheriff's would be concerning. (If they removed portions of the tape that they felt needed hidden from LL. I believe the family has a right to the actual and original recording.)
BBM

Not if they're suspects or LE doesn't want them knowing certain details of what BL may have said.

(Not saying they are suspects, just speculating)

Also, it is blatantly obvious that the entire 911 call was not released. It has been redacted.

I'm just wondering why LL isn't posting flyers about her missing common law husband like the HFBL FB? They're doing a media blitz all week and she's posting other missing persons links. If any of the media is considering getting on board in the search for BL, this certainly will raise a red flag in MO.

I'm just wondering why LL isn't posting flyers about her missing common law husband like the HFBL FB? They're doing a media blitz all week and she's posting other missing persons links. If any of the media is considering getting on board in the search for BL, this certainly will raise a red flag in MO.

Agreed!! I don't know what is more disturbing, what isn't being posted or what is. :twocents:

And remember, there was BL's Aunt I believe who found the torn shirt and smashed cell phone. What did she do? Take it home. If it was important, it has been moved and contaminated now. :facepalm:

What's this?? I've not heard about a torn shirt and phone? :eek:

What's this?? I've not heard about a torn shirt and phone? :eek:

Yup, I think it is in the earlier threads on here. But I was totally shocked when I read that. I was :facepalm: and :banghead: all at once !

I must have missed that post. Do you mind explaining where and when it was found etc? I don't fancy trawling through 44 pages of the other thread.

I must have missed that post. Do you mind explaining where and when it was found etc? I don't fancy trawling through 44 pages of the other thread.

I am going through the first thread so it may take me a bit :)

Oh Good Lord! So she's saying that the very timeline that is STILL on the HFBL page is all wrong? What I specifically read is

LL did not find out about the 911 call until the following Tuesday when LE provided her a detailed list that they obtained from Verizon of B's calls. The duration of that call as listed on the Verizon records exactly match the duration of the 911 call released-thus inferring it was not altered (although with audio software one can add in time-this is just MOO and I'm not saying it was indeed edited)

The times on the PI timeline are all wrong.

LL's purpose for releasing the 911 call are for media attention and to get more search help from LE. She's asking that people continue with the media blitz and flyers are being printed up for an upcoming vigil.

What else???

I don't see a post regarding the timeline on HFBL? What should I be looking for?

I don't see a post regarding the timeline on HFBL? What should I be looking for?

Just paraphrasing, but she basically says to totally disregard the first PI's ENTIRE timeline. :banghead:

It's near the top of the page for me, underneath one of the newest flyers. (about 16 hours ago)

The post says "this flyer please"

You have to click on more comments to see it.

Good Job Sleuthers! We need to keep it up. We are getting answers! This is a good thing. Although keep in mind it could all be deleted and tomorrow we could have a different story.

Good Job Sleuthers! We need to keep it up. We are getting answers! This is a good thing. Although keep in mind it could all be deleted and tomorrow we could have a different story.

LOL! So should I redo the timeline removing all the PI timeline stuff? There won't be much left!

See above. I got so excited to have found it that I pushed post too soon :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3