TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is very good to know. I know one site I found BP's info on it said she was a process server.

The PI's seem to disappear after a bit , I wonder if it is because of the drama they have encountered.

Or is because of all the inconsistencies in the story. One of the first PI's on the HFBL page commented that if she felt she was being played she would walk away. She then ask several of the commenters to PM her. Then shortly after that there was another new PI, BP.

Or is because of all the inconsistencies in the story. One of the first PI's on the HFBL page commented that if she felt she was being played she would walk away. She then ask several of the commenters to PM her. Then shortly after that there was another new PI, BP.

BP always seemed kinda out there. I think LL is her own worse enemy, and if she really had a clue she would tell her sheep that they are causing her more harm than good. Do these people even realize that LE, the Rangers, FBI, and even Bounty Hunters watch social media? It is pathetic the behavior that is displayed let alone the lies.

BL can not be found if the truth isn't told. If he is dead, then he died alone. All the while nothing but hiding facts and creating drama. How can any agency take this seriously?

Sorry mini rant. :banghead:

That is very good to know. I know one site I found BP's info on it said she was a process server.

The PI's seem to disappear after a bit , I wonder if it is because of the drama they have encountered.

And the same with process servers here. They have a number.

And I, personally, looked her up and could only find that she is a commissioned notary here in Texas (also public information). *Am I allowed to say that on here? It is public information.*

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. ;) *

Interesting theory. Just not sure I buy the witness protection without wife/kids? Do they do that? Do we know of other missing people that were in witness protection due to a case?

Commenting on a past post: If it were witness protection, he would have been offered the opportunity to relocate his family. It would have been strongly encouraged if not required. Leaving his family, especially his children, behind (probably) would have subjected them to retaliation on the part of whoever he was seeking protection from. The federal witness protection program is under the jurisdiction of the United States Marshals office.

I have tried at least 8 times to comment on CC's blog where she is attacking MM and interestingly enough, either the comments are being screened or deleted.

I waited an entire 24 hours for my comments to appear. They still haven't posted.

Hmmmmm....

Isn't that interesting. And she talks about MM deleting comments on her page. CC screen's comments and won't even post them if she doesn't agree!!

Isn't that interesting. And she talks about MM deleting comments on her page. CC screen's comments and won't even post them if she doesn't agree!!

I've been reading up about CC and Jennifer's case. No words, seriously no words :facepalm:

And the same with process servers here. They have a number.

And I, personally, looked her up and could only find that she is a commissioned notary here in Texas (also public information). *Am I allowed to say that on here? It is public information.*

I think that is allowed. I wonder how long BP has been a PI?

Common law has always confused me. I know several states have it and I assume it can vary state to state.

I bet they don't file joint taxes. That way she can claim head of household and be able to use the earned income credit. I used to do taxes part time when the kids were little. Its very common for people to do. If she works say as a waitress, its to her advantage.

Last comment on a past post:

In regards to common law marriage in Texas, it's not as easy as it used to be.
https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/vs/marriagedivorce/mdfaq.shtm (bottom of page)

http://texaslawhelp.org/resource/informal-common-law-marriage-1?ref=0UARz

I personally had a Declaration of Common Law Marriage in our county until the time that we were able to have a ceremony performed by the Justice of the Peace, and get a state marriage license. We had to get the Declaration due to an oil trust situation that I had to act on in my husband's behalf, and my husband's trust would not recognize, "It's Texas, and we're common law married". In order for the State to recognize the union, we had to have the Declaration filed.

Last comment on a past post:

In regards to common law marriage in Texas, it's not as easy as it used to be.
https://www.dshs.state.tx.us/vs/marriagedivorce/mdfaq.shtm (bottom of page)

http://texaslawhelp.org/resource/informal-common-law-marriage-1?ref=0UARz

I personally had a Declaration of Common Law Marriage in our county until the time that we were able to have a ceremony performed by the Justice of the Peace, and get a state marriage license. We had to get the Declaration due to an oil trust situation that I had to act on in my husband's behalf, and my husband's trust would not recognize, "It's Texas, and we're common law married". In order for the State to recognize the union, we had to have the Declaration filed.

Oh my, that does not sound easy.

Commenting on a past post: If it were witness protection, he would have been offered the opportunity to relocate his family. It would have been strongly encouraged if not required. Leaving his family, especially his children, behind (probably) would have subjected them to retaliation on the part of whoever he was seeking protection from. The federal witness protection program is under the jurisdiction of the United States Marshals office.

I always think that not many are in the witness protection anymore, but then I think about mob crimes, drug crimes, yeah I'm sure there is still a lot that are in it.

I think this might be the case. Everyone will eventually walk away if they think they are being played.

BP always seemed kinda out there. I think LL is her own worse enemy, and if she really had a clue she would tell her sheep that they are causing her more harm than good. Do these people even realize that LE, the Rangers, FBI, and even Bounty Hunters watch social media? It is pathetic the behavior that is displayed let alone the lies.

BL can not be found if the truth isn't told. If he is dead, then he died alone. All the while nothing but hiding facts and creating drama. How can any agency take this seriously?

Sorry mini rant. :banghead:

Any legitimate agency is going to ask serious questions IMO. Nobody wants to be conned. SAR's expend precious resources doing these searches and if they think someone isn't being truthful there are tons of honest people begging for help and they figure their resources would be better used elsewhere. That's why I keep asking the name of the SAR that wants to come in that LE supposedly won't approve. Are we sure that's the truth? I have my doubts. I would love to see a letter from a legitimate SAR to LE and their denial letter. Remember that LE are only going to approve legitimate groups for obvious reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay